Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2nd Annual Christmas & New Years Drunk Thread 2010! NSFW

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well shit, I can't find my Super Troopers DVD. I'm drinking and I need something funny to keep me entertained.

2. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

It's just too bad it couldn't have ended at the scene.

When was it...2008? Some guy on a Greyhound bus went nuts halfway between Saskatoon and Winnipeg in the middle of the night. He, too, was suffering from a mental disorder (I believe he was schizophrenic) and when he separated from reality at midnight or so it caused him to attack a sleeping 22-year-old guy, cut his head off and eat parts of his organs while the other horrified passengers first evacuated the bus then watched from the side of the road. The police showed up and after a period of time (during which the crazy dude was eating parts of the kid's body), he was subdued and taken to jail, later to be found not criminally responsible due to insanity.

In both circumstances, an officer should have simply ended his life at the scene. Now there's gonna be a drawn-out legal battle and his lawyers will have a field day about what a victim the shooter is. Could have been easily solved.

3. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There are perks to living in Palm Beach County. Such as being able to hit the beach on a January day when it's 73 out. Perfect breeze, bright sun. Then there's the scenery. The ocean could not have been a richer blue; truly blue, not green with patches of brown because we dump sewage in it, but a gorgeous aquamarine for the tourists. Ah tourists, plenty of young gals in tiny bikinis, oiled up and sunning themselves, splashing water on each other like it's some ridiculous male fantasy. They actually do that too.

And then the 70 year old, squat, gray haired woman, weighing in at around 220 lbs walking down the shoreline in a bright blue bikini. Her gait making those pendulous breasts with an areola the size of a saucer plate poke out from behind a precariously placed swath of insufficient, cheap cloth. Her bosoms swayed over a gut concaved in the middle horizontally, as if it collapsed under it's gravity and formed another stomach; like 2 bronzed hams. As she walked by I couldn't help but turn around to see her ass swallowing her bottoms. I don't know if it was originally a thong, but it was now.

I hope you all have a wonderful dinner hour.

4. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Couldn't agree with you more.

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, was that Olympic-style shooting with just one hand? I imagine most cops typically do two-handed shooting. And one-handed pistol shooting is a bitch.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It was any way you wanted to shoot. Just hit the target.

7. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well in that case, please don't let me come across as though I'm defending cops.

Last time I was at the shooting range we had a cop come in and use his service pistol. So while the rest of us are shooting .22 pistols and rifles, he was shooting what must have been at least a .38. "plink... plink... plink... BOOM..." He'd try and time his shots to screw people up. Funny.

8. Arctic_Scrap

Arctic_Scrap
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, what a run by Lynch. So happy to see the Saints get beat.

Also, with people talking about what they would do in a shooting. I was involved in one this past summer, I posted about it once before. Me and a friend got into a small argument in a bar with 2 guys. We left and started walking home. The 2 guys got in their car and confronted us about 100yds down the road. The passenger got out and took a swing at me and I just threw him on the ground. At the same time my friend was shot by the driver[still in the car]right above his package, since he was standing parallel with the car the bullet then went into his leg and shattered his femur bone. The guy that swung at me ran back and got in the car and they took off. It took 2-3 seconds to figure out what happened, I took a few steps down into the ditch but I wasn't just gonna run and leave my friend there and I wanted to get the license plate off the car. The guys got caught on the other side of town since I was able to give a good description of car and the license plate. It was a 9mm so it wasn't particularly loud and at first I thought it was a firework or something. Hmm, thread idea...when have you been in serious imminent danger and what did you do?

9. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd love to be in a room with Chater right now.

10. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

That was one of the most remarkable touchdowns I've ever seen in the NFL. The quarterback was running blocking, for Christssake.

11. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

No offence to N.O. or Mr. BD, but I am so sick of hearing the "feel good" story about the Saints. I so hope they lose and we can drop this pitty-party that's been going on for years now.

12. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whatisinaname doesn't care about black people.

Edit: I can't believe I fucked up that iconic quote the first time.

13. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

The wife is napping- I'm drinking. Heavily. Grr.

Attached Files:

• fuuu.jpg
      fuuu.jpg
      File size:
      74.8 KB
      Views:
  14. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

15. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now if Peyton punks Rex Ryan (again), today will have been a perfect day of NFL football.

EDIT: For the record, yes, I was rooting against the Saints because I'm a jealous and vindictive Panthers fan. Fuck the Falcons, too.

16. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's on, you backwoods ginger network systems analyst.

17. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It sounded like a thing.

18. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Then again, I'm drinking Miller Lite, so General Tsao's Chicken and Wild Turkey sounds delicious by comparison.

19. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also, for that to be 100% accurate, he'd have to close each press conference with something like:

"An', uh, in cuh-cloo-jun, I jus' wanna say, Pey-uhn and them, yuhz are a buncha fuckin' faggots, and we're gonna fuck yuh filthy bitch muthaz cuz yuhz got no class."

20. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SEA!

HAWKS!

Beast mode baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.