Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE?: I may have a third job.
    RAVE: It's not sucking three cocks now, as someone asked when I raved about the second.
    RAVE: Crown Royal black label.
    RAVE: A very very wonderful, beautiful friend with a bottle of prescription pain killers she's willing to be sharing with me.

2. MrPrime

MrPrime
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Learning Blues dancing, its fucking awesome, the chick I was learning with was really into the dance, if you know what I mean.

Rant: This whole school thing is starting to become retarded. We did some math last night, at our current workload, we have the equivalent of an assignment due or test on every single day for the rest of the semester, this includes Saturdays and Sundays

3. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Rave: Better yet, they added a show in Lawrence, KS. Two hours away on a weeknight is much better than 5 hours. I've already bought my tickets, so I just need to decide if I'm going to try to talk to my manager about not coming in the next day (during our busy season), if I'm going to call in sick, or if I'm going to skip drinking so that I'm good to work at 5am the next morning. It's a good thing I'm a procrastinator and hadn't bought tickets for St. Louis yet.

I'm fucking stoked about this. I'm borderline obsessed with this band and I really want to see them live.

4. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: I'm so exhausted, last night was pretty crazy.
    Rave: Round 2 tonight, no drugs or alcohol.
    Rant: Round 3 tomorrow, drugs and alcohol.

They're rants because I feel like dying as it is... but I already got my tickets to go and it'll be my girlfriend and my best friend's first time doing MDMA on Saturday so I have to be with them. At least I have a serotonin-flushed sex session to look forward too.

More tit pics?

5. Firefnd1982

Firefnd1982
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Had to help stuff 11000 fund-raising letters at work

RAVE: Free pizza and booze at the bar after we were done

RAVE 2 Boobs, more like my face in a hot co-workers tits (Someone took a video, not sure if thats good or bad yet)

Rant: Drunk and have to work in 5 hours

6. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: 90 hour work weeks and working on the weekend. Stupid fucking election.

7. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    RAVE: Sharks win 30-10 in Currie Cup Final. FUCKING A! Patrick Lambie got Man Of The Match for his 2 tries, conversions and penalties - he's still only 20! Well fucking done, Sharks - you've done us all proud.

RAVE: Pizza and beer.

RANT: Nothing tonight.

8. ASL

ASL
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant How the hell do you come back from a 4+ year relationship? This sucks.

Rant Cold rain, really helps the mood.

Rave Rock climbing, how have I gone this long with out it!?

9. T0KEN

T0KEN
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rave:

Just sent this out as an event to all my facebook friends.

As a preface, not sure whether Movember is big anywhere else, but basically you grow a bad moustache in the the month of November and people sponsor you to keep it. At the end of the month or whatever, all money raised goes towards prostate cancer.
    [EDIT:] Just saw the No-Shave November thread, my bad.

Time
    Tomorrow at 12:00am - December 1 at 12:00am

Created By

More Info
    As I can't grow a moustache (FML), Movember is a no-go for me, so I decided instead to do NO-vember. I am going to make a few personal sacrifices (with associated cash penalties should I slip) and hopefully make a decent amount of cash to donate to a worthwhile cause.

So for the month of November, I will be donating $5 a day and making the following lifestyle changes:
    (In brackets alongside will be the self-imposed fine for each infraction)

NO- alcohol ($5 per drink, max $50 p/day)
    NO- fast food ($10 max p/day)
    NO- early out of work/days off ($15 e/out, $30 day off)

In addition to this, I will be trying to drop 6kg, to make it down to my ideal body weight. So will be attempting to go from 91kg --> 85kg. For every .1kg I am over by, it will also be $10.

This is not an attempt to solicit donations, but rather a way to formalise it in my mind and keep me motivated. No pressure like peer pressure!

So please give me a kick up the ass if you see me deviating from my plan, because this is much about self-improvement as it is altruistic.

PS: If anyone DOES feel compelled to make a donation, I will be setting up a seperate bank account, or a donation can be made directly to the charity I will choose and publish at a later date.

This will give me the motivation to keep improving myself, whilst helping a decent charity when I find one.

10. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Rave: Going as the Dos Equis guy for Halloween.

Rant: No package stores in the area sell Dos Equis, what the fuck.

11. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE Going to see Roger Waters revive The Wall tonight. Tickets were kind of ridiculously expensive, but I just looked up some reviews and they were all great, saying to look at it more as spending money on a Broadway show or something similar than a concert. Guess that makes sense.
    RANT You make me feel like I am living a teen age dream
    Damn that Katy Perry and her catchy pop tunes

12. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE Kent State Halloween time

RAVE?RANT Will be trying a can of Four Loko tonight just because it sounds awful, and people have been hyping it around here. I'll be the judge.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

RANT: Right now, according to the schedule, we were supposed to be freezing our asses off in the hunt camp waiting for the wood stoves and monster fireplace to heat the place up.

Instead, I'm still at my parent's place, and we're not driving up until tomorrow some time.

Turns out that Dad had some unexpected stuff he had to do at the last minute.

Oh well... shit happens, and I'm still on vacation, so it's all good.

RAVE: Bought a big-ass rib roast at Costco, a couple of nice bottles of wine, and I'm doing up a feast for the folks tonight. Home made Caesar salad (complete with raw egg and anchovies rubbed into the big wood bowl), baby carrots, beats, and home made potato leek soup with enough butter and bacon in it to kill you. And the roast is to die for. Rare on the inside, and crusty flavour on the outside. Chocolate gelato and port for desert. Time to go eat.

14. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I hate stupid ultimatums.

15. botox

botox
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rant - All this talk about "Movember." I have always heard "NovemBEARD" and it just seems more appealing.

16. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Quail Man was a HUGE success out at the bar last night.

Rant: Pictures are included.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. mekka

mekka
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Thought I was just going to have a boring Saturday night since I finished work at 11 and don't feel like trekking all the way back down town. Instead, I just got this text from I girl I used to work with/fuck a few years ago:

"What are you doing? I'm drunk and need someone to take advantage of me. Can I come over after the bar tonight?"

Yay. This girl was the reigning blowjob champion until I got into a different girl last weekend that blew me away (HARHARHAR). Let's see if this one has honed her skills and can reclaim her throne.

18. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Made out with a cavewoman and an Asian girl.
    Rave: Asian girl texted me later and told me they were room mates and I'm an asshole.

Lets see what tonight brings, Halloween night #1 was a success

RAVE being able to celebrate Halloween for a whole weekend

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Finished watching all of Deadwood. It's sad to know that there isn't going to be anymore seasons or concluding films. It is truly one of the great TV series. Next up is Rome, I hear it was cancelled too early as well...

20. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Long, unfunny rant on passive aggressive people enclosed:
    We were all supposed to go as The Addams Family. My fat friend was going as Fester, 2 gals as Gomez and Morticia, myself as Lurch. We both shaved off our beards for this crap, then the gals threw a hissy fit and managed to convince EVERYONE to stay in their small, crappy apartment for the night instead of hitting the downtown party. The costume/party was all their ideas in the first place. So, I shaved for nothing. i look like an FAS baby without a beard. Note I supply most of the booze tonight and I get my rim chewed because the gals and their kid sister (wtf is a 13 year old doing at a party?) can hear me through 2 closed doors. My crime? I talked about 2 fuggos getting trashed in my house and having sex in the attic. God forbid I talk about adult things when the minor is locked away in another part of the fucking house. Being passive aggressive lowlifes they tell everyone but me that I'm being inappropriate. I am sick of people like this. They're everywhere. Act like a fucking adult.