Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

RAVE: Weather turned really nice this weekend!

RANT: I've been really sick since Friday afternoon and am in that zone where I can't sleep or can't stay awake... congested chest, no nasal congestion... bad chest cough, etc. The CPAP has been quite interesting during this, my first sick period trying to sleep with it.

2. sharkhead nachos

sharkhead nachos
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Same as above. My wife JUST got over some kind of sinus infection. Now it seems I have it. Felt like straight ass on Friday morning and worsened throughout the day.
    RAVE: To my utter amazement, I was able to get a 5:45 PM appointment that evening. Saw the same person my wife saw. Steroid shot, antibiotics, cough syrup (the good stuff) and I'm doing somewhat better.
    The CPAP was not helping when I woke up Friday morning, but the past couple of nights have been ok.

3. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: I'm finally getting rid of this Toyota Prius that has been in my front yard since 2020. We let an old friend and her boyfriend move in when they struggled during covid. She left in late 2020 and hasn't replied to any messages about the car and all her personal belongings, and is apparently living in Minnesota now, I think.

When I get the title after the waiting period, it's going to a young family in their early twenties and about to have their third kid. Hope they can either use it or get money from the sale. Guy says his parents own an auto shop and can fix it, it'd be awesome if he can.

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

He's gone. I was able to rush home from work and send him off with love at least. I was never allowed to have dogs or cats growing up and he was my first. I couldn't have imagined up a better dog, a better friend. I'm just heartbroken.

IMG_20240410_125152_(2500_x_2000_pixel).jpg

5. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Breast cancer scare round 2! So fun! These boobs are more trouble than they’re worth.

6. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: Buddy broke up with his girlfriend so for the price of a ticket transfer I'll be in an all inclusive 5 star resort next week. 2000 sq foot suite so it's not like we're sleeping in a room with 2 queen beds. He didn't even date her that long! Its amazing.

7. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Saw Ice Cube in last night, i live 1000 miles from a major city, but for some reason he came to a town only 500 miles away. The opening acted kind of sucked, but he rocked a 2 hour set. Fucking amazing

Rant: Some guy put each of his hands on my each of my shoulder. I grab his finger just about to twist it and lay him out, but i didn't want to get kicked out, so i didn't. But the fucking adrenaline dump had me shaking for 5 minutes after. Been a couple of decades since i been that close to a fight.