Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/12/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Sorry for the delay between WDT's. Things have been busy as shit at the office for some reason. Not the good kind of busy either, like selling policies, more like pain in the ass busy.

FOCUS: What is the worst and/or biggest lie you've told? Why did you do it? Did you get away with it?

I tried to come up with a good focus but my brain is tired so this is it.

2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Well, it is National Middle Child Day...for those that feel neglected and abused by the roll of fate's dice.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Focus: I used to tell people I invented shouting "Hey motherfucker get laid get fucked" during the verses of "Mony Mony." In all honesty I actually didn't, but you'd be surprised how easy it is to convince people it was me.

4. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Neglected middle child???? That's me!!!

And this weekend I will see if I can muster up some sex appeal - which seems to be in short supply in my life lately - and see if I can help to revive one of the threads. But it's tit for tat guys. No free rides around here.

On another note, my boss who has OCD stopped his medication a couple of weeks ago. I would appreciate all of your support during this difficult time please.

5. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: "I love you." Did it to get laid. Got away with it for a long time.

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Focus: I used to play for the San Antonio Spurs, but got kicked out of the league when they discovered cocaine in my luggage when we went on a promotional tour of Japan. I wasn't famous and Steve Howe was getting all the athlete druggie headlines, so my faux pas was barely a foot note in even the San Antonio papers.

Yes, I did it it to get laid. Yes, it worked.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yep... guys use love to get sex, women use sex to get love. Funny how that works.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

9. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So who wins?

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whoever feels better about the exchange. That or which person gets off first.

11. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I was having a conversation with a coworker a little bit ago. She said her and her hubby are skipping an overnight beach trip with their adult kids, spouses and grandkids because they are watching one of their spawns two cats for the weekend. As in driving* over not once, but twice a day to give the cats food and water. I was like WTF? Twice a day? For two cats? She looked at me like I was on fire and said, "Well yes. She'll worry about them if we only do it once." *blinkblink* Ok, well don't talk to the other office lady who left her two at their second home alone for a week. Also nuts but swung to the other side. "A few heaping bowls of food and multiple water bowls. They'll be fine."

Dogs are much different obviously but, can't a cat or two be left alone for like one night or maybe even two and be fine? They shit in a box for god sake.

*Not to mention it's a little more than 10 miles one way to their house.

#11 shegirl, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  12. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They just hate their kids and are using their cat as an excuse not to see them, that or something else is going on, my bet is on the latter.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

1-2 days? Shit, I've left my cat home alone for a week and he's fine. Give him food, water, and clean out his shit box. That's all you need to do. People tend to get really creepy with their dogs, but cats? Jesus.

14. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

My cat uses the dog door. It's the best thing ever, all the fun of a cat without scooping up his shit.

15. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Not gonna lie...since this diabeetus business started, I've totally started using the cat as an excuse to leave in-law functions. It was the husband's idea.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do you also have a dog? Why isn't it the cat door that the dog uses? Or a dog and cat door? #catlivesmatter

17. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought it was funny that my neighbor only told me to just sit on their couch for 10 minutes a day so the cat could climb up and sit in my lap for awhile (which it did exactly as he described) when they were out of town for a few days last week. Low maintenance kitty. Lil contrast to my yellow lab with occasional separation anxiety.

18. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

We do have a dog. Her name is Buttercup and she is a pug. She's 10 years old and, damn it, it's her door. The cat only uses it to go out and spy on the neighbors.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I'm the second youngest child in a family of six. All the fun of being a middle child plus add another three older siblings to that.

To make up for this lack of attention, my wife and I now have four dogs, a cat, an aquarium with a dozen fish, two ducks and have another six ducks on their way.

Yaaaaa insecurities!!

20. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the absolute truth. I rescued a tiny kitten about a year ago and thankfully, the old boys taught her to go outside. She had a litter box when she was too little to go out on her own but whenever I could, I would take her outside like you would a puppy. Litter boxes are terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.