Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

BLARGH~!

Fuck you you dumb mother fucking Brock University students for ruining my fucking St Patricks Day. OH! LOOK! GUINNESS! WE'RE FUCKING HARDCORE LETS DRINK IT!

Oh, what's that? It was the three last 8 packs of cans? And there are no bottles? Perhaps the gentleman behind the counter at my LCBO will get me some of my sweet nectar from the back. Oh, what's this? Those were the last 3 cases in the St Catharines area? Well, fuck me, right? Okay, I'll go get some Jameson. We sold out of Jameson at 3 this afternoon.

Who in the fuck sells out of Jameson at three in the fucking afternoon on SPD? Who does the fucking ordering?

The worst was when I went outside after I bought 16 cans of Tetley's English Lager and those three dumb fucks were trying to shotgun the Guinness, claiming it was the grossest thing they have ever tasted. How I did not run them over with my truck when I was leaving is beyond me.

Now it's off the the pub for $5 Guinness pints. Thank God I know bartenders, or I would be an angry panda

2. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT: You know that static shock you get when you go to kiss a girl after one of you two have walked across a carpet? Ya well my girlfriend was going to give me a pre St. Patty's night bj. (Obvious foreshadowing).

So here Iam remembering what getting a shock on my dickhead is like, over and over again like a rape victim. Worst pain Ive felt in a longtime.

3. Moose

Moose
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Hell's Kitchen

4. snobes

snobes
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: Work is the sponsor of the Run/walk and St. Pat's Parade on Sunday and I get to be there all FUCKING DAY! Forcast; Rain/snow wind coming off the bay, high 37. Fuck, and I thought last year was cold.

Rant/Rave: I get to drive the station van in the parade(rant). The inside will be my personal sweat lodge(rave).

Overdue Rave: The Wife's 2 week long blood letting will be dried up by Friday. "Just a shade under a decade." This could be a long and exausting weekend.

5. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Fairly certain there isn't enough water-Gatorade-whatever in the world to rehydrate me right now. Ok, maybe the world is stretching it a little bit but there certainly isn't enough in my house. Need to head out into the bright sunshine to get supplies to hasten the recovery efforts.

Rave: Yesterday was so much fun.

6. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: my St. Patrick's Day ended pretty awesome with a surprise blowjob from a FB to cheer me up from something that had brought me down, followed a short time later by my first double headshot on COD4 with a sniper rifle. I'll let you figure out which one of these I was happier about.

Note for Durbanite: a blowjob is when a woman (or man, if that's your thing) puts your penis in her mouth for sexual satisfaction.

7. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: I'm sick.
    Rave: Beer in the fridge and basketball starts in 68 minutes.

8. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT: It's been a boring ass week on-site. Not a damn thing to do in this area so I've been bumming in the hotel watching movies.

Rave: Had the best chineese I've ever had! The fish and scallops were cooked perfectly.

Rant: My flight home leaves at 6:00am tomorrow morning.

Rave: I'll get home before noon so that will give me plenty of time to get a nap in and get my bike ready for the motorcycle show this weekend.

9. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Rant: A few weekends ago I got drunk and was an asshole to a friend. I'm pretty sure the bridge is burnt but I've been trying to get a hold of him since then and he ignores my calls. No, I haven't been calling him everyday. I called him the day after and left a message, a few days later, and again yesterday. I've about given up on it but we've been good friends for several years and I at least want to talk to him, I'm not even expecting forgiveness or a reunion at this point. I just sent him a Facebook message, once again apologizing and asking him to please answer when I call so we can talk. At this point I would rather have him pick up, yell at me, and hang up than to have him ignore me once again.

Rant: God I can be stupid sometimes.

10. Rumble

Rumble
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RANT Villanova really needs to pick it up... my bracket is FUCKED if they blow this

11. Evildreams

Evildreams
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Thanks to the poster who recommended Siddhartha by Herman Hesse, a good read.

Rant: Why can't I edit my posts?

12. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave- Second interview with the Bank today went super well
    Rave- My best friends boyfriend works at the same place doing the same job and is going to run through the interview before my face to face meeting on Tuesday.

13. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

toytoy is online so everyone can stop now. I'm sure he'll say hi. Right?

14. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: NOT GUILTY MA-FUCKAS!!!!!

16. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE OF ALL RANVES I passed my boards! No more endless studying! One step closer to being able to practice more independently and not have the doctors sign off on all of my patients! And the weather is perfect celebrating weather! Sunshine! I am going to go out and celebrate the culmination of all of the hard work!

mini-rant After glorious sunshine and warm temps during the work week, it is supposed to turn shitty and somehow snow this weekend

RAVEI don't really care, I may be stuck inside, but I won't be studying.

17. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Rant: Who knew that "Menacing with a firearm" was a legitimate legal charge?

The fucking fight over my property has turned downright ugly. All I did was kindly point out to the real estate agent my step mother had enlisted to sell my property that I didn't think it was a wise decision to place his "For Sale" sign on my land. While holding a .12 gauge.

Next thing you know I'm in cuffs and headed for county lock up.

Did I learn my lesson? Of course I did. The first thing I did upon getting out was buy a case of beer because I've worked up a powerful thirst in the past 45 days. The second thing I did was pump 5 rounds from the shotgun through his sign.

I'll probably get charged with firing from a public highway in the next few hours.

Double Rant: While I was a guest of the county my power was turned off and now my fridge looks like a science experiment.

What's even worse is mice took over my house. There's mouse shit everywhere and I've seen at least 6 of the little bastards since being home. The fuckers even ate my goddamn broom.

Oh well, I set out 12 mouse traps and will enact my revenge on them soon.

18. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: He's alive, and with an excuse that seems completely in character no less!

19. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave- Bernie Madoff got his ass beat in prison

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/18/madoff-reportedly-beaten-north-carolina-prison/?test=latestnews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/18/ma ... latestnews</a>

Broken ribs, broken nose, lacerations, etc.

I hope he gets an ass raping for Easter.

20. Kerbunked

Kerbunked
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: I'm kicking ass in my NCAA tournament bracket, haven't missed a game yet.

Rant: Think I might have given myself food poisoning by using 4 week old buns on my burgers that I grilled.