Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

You're so vain. You probably think this thread is about you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guy Fawkes, Jun 21, 2010.

1. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've gotten lost in my own eyes once or twice. They're not just blue, but a naturally fucking intense color of blue that are so amazing some people can't handle it.

2. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My head. I shave my head and it looks fucking sick.

My sense of humour. Beer in your hand, beer in mine. If you are not laughing quick smart then you do not have a soul or we must be drinking in memory of someone who has passed.

3. XAM

XAM
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My forearms.

I was a carpenter for a couple of years. Now I have man-arms. Working outdoors, lifting heavy objects and using tools gave me the tan and forearm definition of an actual working man.

(I'm secretly vain about being humane, brave, capable, dependable, fair and trustworthy.)

I've got all the virtues, and vanity is my only vice.

4. stoklos

stoklos
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I know what you mean. I always find it hilarious when idiots spend money on things and then actually take care of their purchases. It's so ridiculous and such a waste of time. That's why I don't clean my house, or shower, or wipe my ass. it's all just going to get dirty again, why waste my time. I prefer to spend my hard earned money on things and then treat them like shit, it's the only way to go.

Focus: I shower regularly and make sure my clothes aren't wrinkled, ever. I also don't like the hair that has begun sprouting on my ears or in my nose. Stupid 32 years old.

5. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a clothes whore and a bit of a fashionista (I have signed, personalized copies of all of Nina Garcia's books), and used to consider myself a pretty stylish dresser.

But then I adopted a diet of beer and pizza, and it's just hard to dress well with an extra 20 pounds of fat.