Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

You're an 8 on my Fuck Scale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I'm thinking I'd find it highly amusing to correlate some of these responses with age and REAL sexual histories.

Just sayin.

And sex is always different, or else you're doing it wrong.

Some times the planets align and it's 2 days of a sweaty gatorade commercial, other times it's 2 minutes of awesome intensity.

Yet other times it's an hour of yawning and fake orgasms, and other times it's just a big sloppy "WTF is this?" disaster that you can't wait to get out of.

Other than a handful of raw, animalistic, purely physical (potentially inebriated) fuck sessions, I've found the vast majority of good sex has been because it was with someone who was adventurous, funny, witty, and intelligent. Believe it or not, at that point, body style/type becomes almost secondary. The brain really is the biggest and best sexual organ. I kind of pity those types that have a "only a 9 or better for me dude" mentality.

I've found that the REALLY good lays are with the types of girls that you WON'T find in Maxim, and are seriously just the normal looking, kinky girl next door type that have a killer personality.

2. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    My only sexual encounter is definitely a -10 out of 10, due to her nearly breaking my dick and then ending the relationship about a week and a half later. Hey, at least I'm aware I'm a lousy lay, right? At least I won't be disappointing any other women (in a sexual way. Heh.) anytime soon.

I'm really trying to understand everyone's fascination with sex, and I keep reading threads like this hoping something will "click", for want of a better word, but I just don't get it.

3. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

You cannot base sex on one encounter. If I based sex on my first time, I wouldn't be near as excited as it as I am. Mine was not traumatic as yours was, but that's a killer story dude. If you'd jump back on the horse and give it another go you could at least find out if you're actually asexual or just afraid of big bad vaginas. Once you got past the pain of your first time and experienced at least okay sex, you'd look back on that first time and have an awesome story to joke about rather than a sad story to cement your hatred of sex.

Just my $.02

4. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Definitely. It's not universal, but the hot looking ones who know they're hot (or, in Aussie vernacular, "have tickets on themselves") are fucking horrible. Or horrible fucking. Or, whatever. I don't know what mixture of disdain, princess disorder, self objectification or emotional ambivalence it is (or other factor), but they generally are just not that good. There's also probably a large contributing factor in overblown expectation they will be good based purely on their attractiveness.

5. Tyty

Tyty
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My rating scale is not with numbers, really its just a binary system 1 or 0, good or bad, would do it again or wouldn't ever. Every girl I've been with has been different, but the ones that fall into the 1 (good, and would do it again) have all been quite different and all really good in their own ways.

Stairwell who bought vibrators into the bedroom and had a sexual prowess like none other, would let me try anything on her and was great for a quickie before class or a weekend of being handcuffed to the bed.

Wifey who was self conscious and not sexually experienced, but every time we had sex we were making love and I felt like she was the only girl in the world.

Mona, she moaned and screamed like a deaf girl, more then once we got complaints from neighbors.

Though these are my three best lays, but they still only get 1's. What sex has become to me is the experience with another person and coming together. Its the differences that made the sex great, finding out the little things about them that made them twitch was my favorite thing. I don't think that my sex was any better with one rather then the other, just different.

Those who got zeros, well that was for a multitude of reasons, but most important was what has been echoed from many, no enthusiasm or enjoyment. If a girl is truly enjoying it, I'm most likely enjoying every second. Except one, she fucking loved what was happening, but was not attractive and I just wanted to get off and get out (as my coach once said "you have to fuck some dogs to really respect the hot ones")

Also, since when does sex have to take an hour for girls all the time? After about 15 mins I realize that I'm still just pumping out of the same hole, I'm bored, and if I haven't cum yet then I really just don't have the effort required to get there. And I haven't heard any complaints yet.

6. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

As funny as it is to see you being the running gag for the past 2 years, it's beginning to make me sad; sex is good, it feels good. I'm not necessarily fascinated with it, but I'm always game for a good sex session. With that being said, it seems you're not the "if you fall off your horse, get back on" kind of guy, which is fine, that just makes you the new Christopher Reeve. (Too soon?)

Seriously though. Give it another shot (heh) and I'm sure you will be fine. Just make sure you're not in an awkward position like last time; I don't want to hear about how your dick got snapped at a 45 degree angle ever again.

We need a new running gag.

7. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He does it to himself. No one had mentioned him until he posted it himself, as if to subtlety remind the commentariat "hey don't forget about your ol' one-trick pony!" He doesn't want to try sex again and that's his business, the fact that he constantly mentions it is validation and attention-seeking behavior that is easily explained by his other posts about himself, his personality and his upbringing. It's pathetic and discourages my faith in TiB -- it also confounds me as to why he would be such a fan of Tucker Max to register for and post on TMMB/RMMB and it's off-spring TiB if he hates the idea of sex so much.

Focus:
    As nettdata said, most young people don't know better and I am young so I don't know better. That said, it's sociopathic and creepy to rate the people you sleep with, much less to rate them on a scale of TEN. Do you really need that much differentiation in the subtleties of the sex? Enthusiasm, relaxation and passion are obviously key. I've slept with skinny-er girls with no T or A (but a pretty face, always a nice face) that turned me on more than any hard body due to sheer passion. If a session isn't good, it isn't good - rating it on ten or whatever is just pathetic.

Also if you're tired of shacking up with "meh's" don't sleep with girls you're not completely attracted to. Simple. As. That.

8. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Either I want to sleep with the dude again or I don't. It's just that easy.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fastball, right down the middle of the plate. It must be a trap.

10. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Crazy monkey sex with a girl who is loud as all hell and can have multiple orgasms certainly is a blast. But I have to say...the best sex I've ever had was still with the one long term girlfriend I've had. Call me gay or whatever, but when both of us got into it and had the really passionate sex, it wasn't all that loud or fast or rough. It was actually quite slowpaced. But I'll be damned if it wasn't easily the most memorable. Just thinking about some of those times is jerk off material.

That is not to say the ex and I did not have monkey sex from time to time. We did and it was always a blast, but it still didn't come close to those passionate times.

11. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is me, for the most part. Well, 70/30. My particular kink is being in control. The fact that I'm responsible for you feeling like you've just touched God for a few seconds is incredibly intoxicating. The 30 goes towards you explaining to your friends why you can't walk in a straight line.

Focus: I don't have a scale so much as a general feeling of how worn out and/or sore I am. The greater feeling of exhaustion, the better it was. More scratches and muscle aches. Less just laying there.

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You'll notice men like leaving their mark everywhere. Peeing on everything, writing in wet cement, so forth. Being the standard by which someone judges all past and future orgasms is pretty much the same thing, but you get laid while you're doing it.

13. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Fixed that for you.

Shut up. It's a huge pet peeve.

14. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fixed that for you.

Shut up. It's a huge pet peeve.[/quote]

Maybe I've been spending too much time on here, but I did that intentionally. It's an extension of the peeing-on-everything instinct.

15. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Sure you did. Just like you deliberately fucked up the quotes.

I kid. This was said in good humour-ness, not bitchiness.

16. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How far away from each other are you two, anyway?

The sexual tension is just so overwhelming sometimes.

17. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Surely it can't be the black and white. Say you had two options for a Friday night (taking Stairwell and Mona as examples), and a threesome, while laudable, is out of reach.

How do you determine between them?

Keeping a whiteboard in your garage with out of 10 ratings for each partner is creepy. Keeping it in your bedroom and constantly revising her number as you go is outright sociopathic.

Ranking things, arbitrarily or not, is natural. We have things we love, things we like and things that are "if you point that at me again, I'll break it off". Coming up with a way of justifying that against a numeric ranking system just makes the communication easier. Realistically, there's the "will I" or "won't I" question. Past that, it becomes a weighing up on intangibles based on personal preference. Every person does that all day, every day over all sorts of topics.

I do think it's natural though, this topic aside, that the black and white of youth changes to shades of grey with age.

18. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, it's wet cement. Concrete is hardened cement, when it becomes solid. Cement is the slurry that hardens into concrete, which you can write in.

So, threesome?

19. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

No, concrete is a mixture of cement, water (the water/cement ratio mostly what determines the strength), aggregate (rocks, sand, etc) and whatever chemicals are needed for the mix (superplasticizers, etc). The mixed batch that is still fluid and not yet fully cured is still concrete...just uncured concrete. By that same measure, concrete does not 'dry,' it 'cures.' A chemical reaction is taking place, not just a state change.

Cement is powder that comes in bags.

/geek rant.

20. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I was going to post my thoughts on the matter, but then realized that I am vastly uneducated on the differences between cement and concrete so I have nothing else to offer this conversation.