Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Your Weekend Drunk Thread- 11/20/09!

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm goona get tanked tonight.

I feel like i made the wrong choice. Instead of going to the local cougar bar and hitting on my roomates cute friend, i'm staying home with my other two friends playing Clue and other games with about 30 coors lights. One is my best friends sister, the other just had surgery and is dating a guy that lives in ireland.

Actually, it may not be so bad. Im not getting laid yet again, but at least i have enough beer to last, and these girls are cool. That is they will be once i put a stop to the lady gaga and bring in my ipod.

I plan on contributing to this thread much more than past weekends.

2. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

An AC[lightning bolt]DC concert just came on VH1 Classic. I'll be up until at least 3. GF's still cold snoozing. Awesome.

Oh, and that Evan Williams green label...I remember seeing it in the liquor store. It was covered in dust.

3. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always imagined that it would be lazersailor who would start trying to fuck a schooner seeing as how I could count the number of posts he made that didn't have to do with sail boat camp on a hand that I blew up with a cherry bomb.

4. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I actually thought the dude's writing was funny (if, albeit, inconsistent). But those comics were hilarious. I really hope someone saved them. I would love to see a thread with just posts of those.

5. Will-Furry

Will-Furry
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I probably enjoyed reading Gris' posts more than 99% of shit I read on the RMMB, and those comics were the fucking bomb bomb.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Fuck me whatta week.

I just came back from firing up in the shed. Guess who greeted me in the shed? Steve. Steve isname I gave the skunk that squeezes under the blocked off inch-wide under the shed door and eats the garbage when it's at its most rancid.

Needless to say, Steve was not happy to see me. I don't know if you've ever had a close encounter with one of these creatures of the night, I will tell you something: it is not a lot of fun. He sprung into their trademark front handstand "I'm abat ta fuck you up, meng!!" attack stance, and I went track star like Jessie Fucking Owens for the back door. Now my backyard smells like up-close-and-personal rotting flesh. Oh well, at least I'm not bathing in tomato paste right now.

EDIT: Is this gonna degenerate into another "I miss RMMB, Come back RMMB" round tables? Can we please just gut this fucking fish already and come up with some new shit? There are funny people in here. We will overcome. We have the power. We can't fight this feeling anymore.

7. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Yes yes and yes. I literally cried when I watched 'sunday morning with gris' on youtube.

8. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

9. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was stoned off my ass watching this episode and was laughing my ass off when he told this joke. Seinfeld's comments make it that much better.

10. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck.

I have work tomorrow.

Fuck the holidays.

11. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

HEY MUSIC FANS!!! I bet you like CCR. Ever heard Effigy? How about Rude Awakening? Try them. Youtube. They're there. I bet you won't sleep tonight.

12. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

thank god for salary jobs. I dont plan on working another saturday ever.

And I dont know if its because I live in the central time zone, but these threads die way too early

13. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd much rather have a Busch Light than a Bud Light/Coors Light/Miller Light. Its what I'm used to drinking en masse. The others just give me a headache, where as I've built up an immunity to Busch Light. Of course if I'm at a bar I say, "Whats on special? Oh yeah, give me something else because I'm not cheap. Ladies look at this spender and his wad of hundreds. Why yes that is a magnum condom for my mega dong".

So I'm back at home, alone.

14. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I've decided it's too late to continue studying effectively, so it's Glenfiddich and Christopher Hitchens YouTube videos until the girlfriend comes on over.

More skoal and caffeine tomorrow, though. Mouth cancer: it's what's for dinner.

15. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

16. TPapp

TPapp
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I have work 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM tomorrow but I'm on my 4th cup of Jack & Coke. Here's to having a tough time waking up tomorrow morning.

17. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry guys, my last post two posts up is all listed as a quote and i cant change it because im on an iphone. And im drunk.

18. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Blew my guarantee at a chick with double E's for a milf whom I didn't even go home with. Fuck me, I'm a fucking retard. At least there's tomorrow. Drunk right now and regretting my stupid fucking choice...Oh well, time to pass out

19. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know I keep repeating this but it's bothering me: I think I'm developing a dependency on alcohol.

It's so fun though.

20. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You and me both my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.