Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Your Weekend Drunk Thread- 11/20/09!

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuckin Sea Chantey time.

John C. Reilly singing. Yeah, that John C. Reilly.

#21 Beefy Phil, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I lost my sense of humor a long time ago. I've listened to tales from my 78 year old aunt telling me how my grandad beat her when she was 7 years old for not preparing dinner. God damn it, I did not come from people like that.

Jesus, we're hillbillies not fucking animals.

No fucking wonder all my aunts and uncles left this place. I've heard from many people he was the meanest SOB in the county, but it never sunk in until tonight. I'm already pissed off, now I have to deal with being the spawn of an abusive, racist fuck head?

And people wonder why I drink.

3. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh god, don't you come to my aid, the last thing I need is random cartoons of your fucking me in the ass. Since I'm about 50/50 on whether Chater was Gris or Geigs, it's a decent possibility.

Back when you were a bartender in the industry?!!?\

Ahhh mini-memes. Who but like, 10 of us even know what that means?

4. dchavok

dchavok
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

At the bar, I'd never take a Keystone. Fuck that.

At home, why not? A 30 rack is 14 bucks. Yeah, for three bucks extra you get a 24 of Bud, but thats still six beers unaccounted for.

Plus, like I said, I picked up four bottles of Delirium Tremens first. Drink the good stuff first, then resort to the substandard, sometimes tastes and smells like bananas Keystone.

5. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ok, time for a brief dialogue, I have two questions:

1) where do you live?

2) how much did you pay for the DT?

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I'm still recovering from monday's car accident, and I'm just plain not in a drinking mood this weekend. Just putting my daughter to sleep and then getting high of my ass in the backyard shed. Immedietly afterwards will be watching Inglourious Basterds and Raising Arizona.

7. dchavok

dchavok
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

1) Indy.

2) 5 bucks a bottle for the DT. Hence lowballing into Keytone. I'd give anything for DT, though, so I'm willing to shell out more for it than anything else.

8. Creelmania

Creelmania
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Chater was Kojo, or something along those lines.

This was his avatar.
    [​IMG]

The one thing I think I'll miss about this board is the retards that TM drew, initiating the amazing Wahoos.

As for drinking this weekend, I'm reffing hockey tonight, so I'll simply be smoking some weed after that and keep tonight fairly tame. Tomorrow night however will be a different story. I won two tickets and a meet-and-greet with Wolfmother and am sure it will lead to trouble.

Last concert I went to,I ended up with stitches and a cliche, comic style head bandage. Who knows what'll happen this time.

9. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dunno what kind of regional brews you could get, but I was planning on telling you to spend $10 on a 6er of something good. But that's only because my good beer store sells it for $8. Nevermind, my friend.

What kind of micro's you guys have around there? Stuff in 6 packs, not just bombers.

10. dchavok

dchavok
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I just moved to Indy and am constantly on the road, so I haven't gotten too in-depth with the micros. I moved here from Cleveland, so I'm still sad over the loss of Great Lakes Brewing Company beer (I'd kill for a Christmas Ale right about now).

Indy does have Fat Tire, though, which is a luxury I didn't have in Cleveland.

11. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus Christ.

12. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You need therapy.

13. dchavok

dchavok
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I can't tell if thats good or bad....?

14. fishysticks

fishysticks
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I don't know what i'm drinking (the husband made it. GHB colada?) but it sure as shit better get me drunk. I've had the worst week ever! Boob is still clogged (even though I never breastfed and never even got any milk), baby has thrush and reflux and NEVER STOPS SCREAMING and my 2 year old has turned into satan..
    A drunk night is needed before I go Jack Nicholson in The Shining on these kids.

15. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry everyone, I got him started with the joke about the cartoons. I take responsibility for this.

16. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Obvious power imbalances aside, the one where you shot a wad into your own mouth because the lone black guy in the bar sexually excited you caused my supervisor to walk into my office and ask me why I was laughing so hard. It was a difficult situation to explain my way out of.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Oh, hell yes. I think two drops of pee came out when I read that one.

18. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Time to chime in.

I never tried Evan Williams green, but I'm about half a bottle down on the black label, and I'm out. I just switched to Natty out of necessity. I make too much money to buy Keystone. That's how we get down in GA.

No Country For Old Men is on Encore movies, the gf is out like a light, and I'm just getting started. Hooray for being drunk and alone.

With that, the neighbors are partying like there's no tomorrow. I met them last weekend. They have my number. Why don't they call?? Am I not cool enough?? COME ON!!!!

19. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

HonestIy, I bear no ill will toward you. I don't think you're any better or worse than any of the other complete strangers I converse with on this board. I just think its funny when one anonymous stranger draws another anonymous stranger eating his own semen after looking at an African-American. It's not personal. It's business.

Also, I'm about 5 seconds away from putting my dick in this Cutty Sark. That's how in love with it I am. I feel empowered. Like Superman beneath a yellow sun.

20. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Honestly? I meant no harm by that but you took extreme offense, right? I was about to tell you you were too sensitive, but I don't think you are. I don't think you're actually hurt by it, I just think you're too defensive. You look for the argument instead of allowing the joke to just exist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.