Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Your Weekend Drunk Thread- 11/20/09!

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

I'm getting a lil' early start because I'm about to go sit in the woods for the next 2 or 3 days. I just bought 2 cases of beer and a half gallon of Evan Williams, so if yall hear shooting later on and you don't hear from me in a few weeks, go ahead and send out a search party.

That being said- the first beer has been cracked. Time to get after it.

COME ON TEX! LETS GO PLAY WITH GUNS AND BOOZE! AAAAAAAAAYYYYYIIIEEE!!!!

2. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

You didn't even get the real thing, Beam? Cheapskate.

3. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

How the fuck can you drink so much, all the time? You're my hero.

I may do a power hour tonight with some friends and then go see a Michael Jackson cover band at a dive bar.

4. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pff. Evan Williams doesn't even give you the option of buying 80-proof nonsense. It's 86 or bust, the way Grandpappy and Jesus intended.

EDIT: I stand corrected. I have it on good authority, however, that anyone caught buying green-label Evan Williams is laughed out of the liquor store by patrons and employees alike.

5. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who ever says being unemployed is a bad thing is a moron.

Been sitting in the garage drinking and enjoying a couple Graycliff 1666's. Beautiful day.

Attached Files:

6. PrimaryDisorder

PrimaryDisorder
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Ya, moneys a bit tight this week. My agenda in approx 2 hours...

-1/5 of Taaka Vodka
    -Large Orange Powerade
    -12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon

...and a shitload of Team Deathmatch on Modern Warfare 2!

Spare me your jealousy.

7. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Going to an art fair downtown tonight, let the drinking commence!! Antics soon to follow.

Roommates gone for the weekend so I'll be playing a lot of MW2 in just my boxers because it's raining tomorrow. See ya ont he shooting range. Oh wait, there is a gun show in town this weekend, might hit that up.

Going to an oyster festival a couple blocks away on Sunday. Just got turned to oysters...baked one's are the bet so far.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

UC is on a by this week, I'll probably just end up keeping it chill all weekend and go out to my mom's boyfriends place and try and get a few deer. They have Fat Tire in Indiana, that'll do if I need to get to some drinking.

9. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That's what my friends had on tap for my birthday. Five shots in and it made my insides sad.

10. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Been home an hour and already 4 beers deep. Trying to drink away the memories of a girl, wishing this year had just never existed. Weather should be good tomorrow, by "Toronto in November" standards, so hopefully I'll fire up the ole chainsaw and get some wood cut. Might even have a fire in the back yard, so if anyone is around the GTA I'm in Mississauga. BYOB. PM me.

11. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Got reassigned at work recently and am now in a position where I hate my job and my direct supervisor. So I've been going on a bit of a bender recently, a Friday night away from my girlfriend (really? you're in your 20s and you're going to see New Moon on opening night? REALLY?!?!?) where I can sleep in tomorrow and I think I'm going to drink a lot of beer.

I'm halfway through my second (and last) can of Boddington's, then I'm going to drink a glass of 9% ABV Rammstein Winter Wheat from a growler (visited the brewery for the debut last week, small brewer but the Winter Wheat is AMAZING) and then I have 5 bottles of Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale before I decide if I'm drunk enough that I need to kill the growler, dig out some old cans of Bud, or suck some liquor's.

Somewhere in there I'm going to take a break to read, I have 13 pages left in On the Road.

I find that all the best writer's have alcohol problems, and I hate my job now, so i'm going to see if I can get drunk enough to write a novel without realizing it.

12. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cutty Sark, fuckfaces. A couple reasonable glasses at home before I drag the handle to my friend's house for general sluggishness. Fuck the bar tonight. It's been a cunt of a week, and I am in no mood for people who don't know better than to leave me alone with my seething anger. This is furniture-breaking weather.

13. Will-Furry

Will-Furry
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Yesterday I got drunk and felled my friends mail box with one sweep of my mighty leg. It was a beautiful, clean kill.

Today, I'll probably take it easy.

14. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Has anyone else noticed how american whiskey is either named after a person or two synonyms for time? Ancient Age, which I am about to start pounding and Early Times come to mind.

And time for a shot. Anyone down?

I have to remember to put some on my burn. I have the worst burn I have ever gotten on my thumb. It didn't even hurt it went so deep, and now part of it is putting out the nastiest pus I have seen.

Anyone know why it didn't hurt? Did I burn the nerve endings?

15. daz3dnconfuz3d09

daz3dnconfuz3d09
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I'm finishing up online defensive driving tonight because of a speeding ticket a couple months ago. Got to the drinking and driving portion of the course, and then immediately found this thread. I'll take that as a sign to crack open a beer (New Belgium Hoptober... Yum!)

16. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just put a shot of jag down for the hell of it. On my first beer. Company will be over in an hour. This means I have 59 minutes of drinking time in my boxers.

17. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

You know what, I just had a big fucking week, where I hit every point that I needed to, so I'm gonna celebrate for being awesome for 5 days in a row.
    With keystone......eh, better than horse piss.
    Or is it?

18. dchavok

dchavok
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Just got back into Indy after a week in Missouri....

Hairbangers Ball tonight in the bar district.

Picked up a 30 rack of Keystone, 4 bottles of Delirium Tremens, and a fifth of Beam (and a box of wine, but I'll never admit to it).

Got some catching up to do...a whole weeks worth.

19. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No. It's not.

You really can't afford Bud/Miller/Coors lite? Jesus Christ those at least just taste like water, Keystone tastes like bitter sadness and hobo sweat.

20. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Balls.

Jägerette is making me work on my Swedish for when the nephews are out from Stockholm in a month.

I speak it way better when drunk.

I will just stay drunk the whole time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.