Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Your Naughty Deeds List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guy Fawkes, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Fracas

Fracas
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Chiming in... I fucked one married woman and another with a cohabiting boyfriend, but I have no regrets. Sex with a degree of guilt can be pretty damned hot. They'd both complained vocally that their men weren't laying the pipe right, and they both eventually worked things out, so I think I just took some of the pressure off those guys. I don't think women are whores, any more than I am - it's a rare victory when anyone can earn loyalty.

Aside from that, there was drinking alone, the occasional drive home in excess of .09 BAC, maybe an excessive temper tantrum or two. Medial sins.

If I get a lump of coal, it's not for anything I did, but for falling short of my potential.

Stop gutting those hookers, okay? Think of the water supply.

2. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Your Naughty List Deeds

How do you accidentally stick it in a girl's ass? Girls that I'm fucking, even when they enjoy a finger or two in the back door, yelp in surprise or pain when I "accidentally" miss, and I certainly am not able to just continue on as normal.

Nevermind, roofies, just answered my own question...