Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Your First Time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ssycko, Aug 1, 2010.

?

How was your first time?

1. A double rainbow

73 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Mediocre/ not worth the hype

128 vote(s)
    54.9%
  3. Durbanite had a better first time than I did

20 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. I wish my first time was with Chater

5 vote(s)
    2.1%
  5. Does popping your cherry in WoW count?

7 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What's not quite right is that your dick isn't inside her RIGHT NOW

2. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Same here. The setting left something to be desired (the front seat of my Impala behind the loading dock of a grocery store). But we had been flirting for a few months, and had just spent a couple of hours making out like crazy at a movie, so the build up was tremendous. We were both completely sober, eliminating embarassing moments like putting it in the wrong hole or not being able to get/keep it up. I was her third, but she was my first, and she claimed she couldn't tell. Given all the bucking and moaning I believe her. Honestly, it was fucking fantastic.

3. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In what I am sure is a shocker, I was an extremely late bloomer. How late? 24. Because I sucked at life.

Anyway, my first time was really nothing to write home about. I met this girl online and we hit it off. So much so that the night I met her face to face, I ended up back at her place. I had told her that I was still a virgin and that I was uncut. Looking back on it now, it's as if my subconscious was trying to stop me from fucking anybody so I'd know what I was missing. I didn't have any problem with entry or anything, but I did have a problem with cumming. So much so it took me about two weeks of fucking her on a pretty much a daily basis before I could actually finish.

You know, I don't think she cared all that much.

4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I posted this story on a similar thread on the old board...

It requires a little backstory leading uo the event. I was 15 and living in a small town in the wilds of north Idaho. Our Amercian Legion baseball team only had 11 guys on it (American Legion is for guys 17-19) and they needed another player. The guys on the team all knew me from Pony League and somehow it was decided that I would be promoted to the team.

I don't recall myself agreeing to this.

I grew to hate the situation very quickly. Every shit detail suddenly became mine, like I was a glorified batboy. When we took batting practice against a pitching machine my teammates would snicker to themselves while fiddling with the pitching machine and then launch a 100mph fastball at my head. When I went sprawling in the dirt in a desperate attempt to protect my brain they would laugh themselves silly.

Through the season, I only got to play in a handful of games...it was apparent to everyone that I was only along for the ride and I was only brought in to pitch in blowout games. My main duties were to serve as target practice for wayward fastballs and warm up other pitchers.

It was a miserable summer.

We made it to the championship series (Not that I had a damn thing to do with that, other then maybe absorbing some of the splinters from the bench that otherwise may have attacked one of our real players.)

The championship was a best 2 out of 3 series. We won the first game and our coach decided to waste a game and bring back our star pitcher to win the final game. So he threw my young dumb ass out there to start the second game. I'd pitched maybe 5 innings all season.

I threw a 2 hit shutout and we won the championship. I finally felt like part of the team!

I was walking on air when the guys invited me to the party to celebrate our season. My first real party with booze and girls. From the way the guys had used me as the butt of their jokes all summer long I should've known something was up.

I proceeded to get quite lit up and suddenly a vision of lovliness appeared before my eyes and this older woman was coming on to me. (She was 19, but to my 15 year old brain she was old and wise. And very drunk.)

She seduced me, not that I was an unwilling participant. We retreated to a bedroom and I had another 30 seconds of glory.

Maybe the summer wasn't so bad after all.

Fast forward to the fall and our high school basketball team was on a road trip in a school bus. Out of nowhere I hear my own voice saying things like "Am I doing this right?", "Do I have a big dick?", and all sorts of embarrassing things.

The cocksuckers on the team had tape recorded my first time for posterity.

Such a wonderful memory.

5. no use for a name

no use for a name
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I am quite happy with my first time. I had just graduated and she was going into her junior year. We had dated all year, and we were in love. We never really talked extensively about having sex, and I never pressured her, but I had a feeling we would probably do it before I left for college. She invited me over to her house one afternoon when her parents were gone. We were hanging out downstairs, and she was acting unusually nervous and even had a small tremble going on with her hand. I knew I was about to get laid.

She took me by the hand upstairs where there was a condom laying on her perfectly made bed. She put on Alicia Keys, "Falling". She told me she had been practicing putting condoms on bananas with her friend, and that she wanted to put it on me. It wasn't awkward or goofy, it was actually quite lovely. Then I shot my rocks after about 30 seconds. Damnit. Lucky I was a spring chicken with a sky high libido, so it didn't take but 5 minutes until I was ready to go again. It was incredible.

Call me old fashioned, but I couldn't be happier with the way it went down. We were both virgins, and had a feeling that our relationship was about to end with me going away to school, but we both wanted to lose it to each other. She knew I'd probably lose it hammered to a slut at a college party, and her to some chump who wasn't me if we didn't do it then. I have plenty of friends with virginity losing horror stories (Including a good buddy who lost it going ass to mouth on the hood of a Suzuki Sidekick outside a party to the class red headed slut. Did I say horror? I meant awesome - but not my style.)

We broke up when I left, but for the next two years we talked multiple times each week, visited each other often, and continued hooking up. Then she joined me at college and we dated for the next 4.5 years. By the end she became a psycho bitch who made my life miserable. I hated her and broke up with her instead of marrying her like everyone expected us to. She then spent the next year trying her hardest to sabotage any new relationship I entered, all the while fucking as many of my old friends and people I knew from college who lived in her city as she could. I even came extremely close to letting her ruin my current relationship (over a year now and still completely awesome) when it first started.

Damn I probably should have just gone ass to mouth on the red head too instead of blowjobs.

6. BaseballGuyCAA

BaseballGuyCAA
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My high school girlfriend who I swiped my V-card with was a total corpse fuck. No noise, no movement, she just laid there and took it. I distinctly remember two things from my first time

-For about the first 5 minutes, all I could think in my head was "Holy shit, I can't believe I'm actually doing this!"
    -It was not nearly as good as I had hoped.

Once I got off her and started hooking up with girls who knew what they were doing, things quickly improved.

7. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

My first time was pretty uneventful. I was sixteen, with my first serious boyfriend, in his van. Woo.

But what I consider my real first time (because I don't think he finished the other time, and because this is a much better story) happened a week later. We were driving home from a Beltane festival (yeah, we were hippies, deal with it) where I had unknowingly smoked pot laced with something (I don't remember what, the guy told me afterwards - Surprise! - but I forget) so I was really fucked up and hallucinating and the works. We pulled over by the river, and the shadows that the trees and everything were making were completely freaking me out.

We started boning anyway and I started hearing things. At one point I thought he said "stop," so I got off, curled up in a ball on the floor of his disgusting van and started bawling. He, of course, thought it was because I was upset about having sex, but I guess I was upset that I thought he wanted to stop (and because of all the other things I thought I was hearing/seeing). After I calmed down a little, we continued. It was definitely not an enjoyable time, but at least I barely remember it!

8. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

Anti-focus

Another (long) story that was told on the old board...

A bunch of my friends from NJ are meeting me at my parents beach house on Long Beach Island, NJ. I drove up from Virginia with a girl I just met at the condo where I lived. On the drive up, I specifically ask her how many guys she had been with. Why did I ask this? Simple; I am retarded and hate condoms. I think her answer was three. Cool.

We get to the shore, say our hello's, and my idiot friend goes to the dock, pushes the throttles forward before he turns the ignition, and floods the engines on my boat. Now we have time on our hands.

Everyone is sitting around drinking and laughing with my parents. I decide to take her upstairs, and not to my room, but my parents room. The inevitable happens, and as I am entering her, she pushes back on my shoulders and tells me to "go slow" as this is her first time. Huh? V-card? Really?

I proceed to slow down, she stops pushing on my shoulders, let's out a sigh, and then tells me to put the "rest" in. Rest of what, bitch? I'm balls deep! You have all the inches I own.

We finished and like our family always does, the funny had to be shared. I went downstairs, told the "put the rest in" story, and we were all in tears. Finally, my dad said when that happens again, "arch your back, son, arch your back". Coolest. Parents. Ever.

9. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We were both 17. I was a late bloomer and she was my first real girlfriend. We met at summer camp of all places and she was from Arkansas. (The long distance relationship thing is something I held on to until Mrs. Noland moved 400 miles down I-95 to be with me. Also, Arkansas girls are whores.)

Anyhow, it was Monday night before Mardi Gras, 1989. I had been swilling gin, smoking dope, and was whacked out of my skull from some pills a buddy of mine had swiped from his mother.

It lasted about 11 seconds. She was having her period and the condom broke. It was not my finest hour. We broke up, coincidentally, about 11 seconds after that.

Fast forward to 1993 and she came in town and we hooked up. She left a wet spot the size of a tire in my bed, so I suppose I did something right.

Public Service Announcement: Girls who drink Scotch are freaks.

10. Infinitus

Infinitus
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

My first time wasn't all that interesting, but warrants some back story:

I was a freshman in college doing the nerd thing and playing around on ICQ at 2am on some random night in september when I got this IM reading "I think I know you." Her name was banana-something 69, so being the horny admittedly desperate late teen I was, we talked. Turns out, she was that random chick I sat in front of in senior english. Every time I'd walk in late (every day usually. I wasn't punctual) I'd always smile at her while sitting down.

Now, I need to describe this girl. She's about 5"6 with long black hair and a face that wasn't memorable. I didn't see much more of her since she was always sitting down, and I never paid attention in the halls, but I could tell she wasn't a fatty. We never talked; but I assumed since it was an AP class that she wasn't a complete fucktard. I was horribly mistaken.

We hung out a few times, and I quickly realized that she was dumb as a rock. My ICQ handle at the time was paradigm_teremus, and I vividly recall her asking me (while hanging out at my friends house) what a "para-diggum" was. We hadn't fucked yet, but I still replied "diggum plural". Now, when I say she was a whore, I mean she was a whore. She was 18 at the time, and had been with more than 15 guys.. in fact, our third night chatting she opened up a little multi-player mspaint type pad thingy on ICQ and wrote out "fuck me". I was such a virgin I froze, but in retrospect I believe it was my conscience attempting to talk me out of hanging out with this potential VD petri dish. But I digress..

We ended up at this popular fuck-spot around town multiple times fooling around manually until the early hours (read: when the cops came and kicked us out) until one night I couldn't take it anymore and told her I wanted to fuck. We parked up past some development in a rich neighborhood and hopped in the back. After an incredibly toothy blowjob, I embarrassingly had to enlist her help in insertion where I immediately fell flaccid. I flopped awkwardly for a few moments, and eventually found my second-wind (boner). Something clicked just then, and I jackhammered her into the oddly-quilted seats of my 86 honda until I exploded. I was disgusted with myself. I couldn't even look at her for the drive to the drop-off.

But here's where it gets interesting. About 3-4 days later I get a phone call (I had been ducking her like a pro) where she tells me she's "falling in love with me". That's code for "I think I'm pregnant". After soiling multiple layers of clothing, we do the kid-thing and try to find little mcguyver ways of explaining her symptoms as a result of weird birth control, or hormonal changes, etc. etc. This shit goes on for 2 weeks, ending with her telling me outright that she's pregnant. Great. Of course I'm going to step up, but with a whore like this? Unfortunate.

Three days later she decides to tell me that she got her period. A week ago. Stupid cunt.
    We went on a date to 'celebrate', and I made her blow me. I came in her eye and dumped her in the parking lot. Thanks for making me think I was a father you deceitful, pathetic whore. Whatever.

Here's a funny addendum to my rambling. A bunch of friends and I got wasted and started to fuck around on that adultfriendfinder website like 2 years later. We found a girl locally named "loves2suckcock" who apparently works at a nearby Red Robin. So of course we roll in there to see if we can spot her. When we locked eyes it was serendipity. It was like she knew I knew. Of course my drunk friends and I cackling like hyenas didn't help.

Whatever. I hate Red Robin anyway.

11. Captain Apathy

Captain Apathy
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I was a freshman in college and dating a girl who went to a school near mine. She was even less experienced than I was, but one night we get naked, and I put a condom on. I start trying to stick my dick in her, but it's like running into a wall (apparently I was supposed to finger her first, which they never taught me in sex ed). Eventually, I get a little excited and blow my load without any penetration. She stops returning my phone calls, and I never see her after that night.

Fast forward one year. I'm now seeing a girl who is really attractive and inexplicably into me. Because she's so enamored by my nerdy charm, she's willing to put up with the fact that I get performance anxiety the first time we try to bang. It's not premature ejaculation, more of a general...wilting...when I put the condom on. The same thing happens the second time. And the third. Finally, on the night of February 8, 2007, I lose my virginity. I even manage to last for a good five minutes. A night for the history books.

Did I mention that the same performance anxiety continues to plague me to this day? Yeah, I got issues.

12. Bogan

Bogan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Due to my general social retardedness I was a bit of a late bloomer and hung on to my vcard until the ripe old age of 20. I started seeing an 18 year old I worked with at a department store in Christmas '05, and we quickly proceeded to spend most of the summer together (Australia, bitches). We started dating properly in late January and at some point in time she told me she wasn't a virgin. You'd think that would precipitate a move from me, but nope, Captain Awkward strikes again. I think my relative inexperience made me nervous, or I was just an inept loser but I did get many a skilled blowjob over this time.

It took until Easter for me to finally seal the deal. Easter Sunday 2006 was a glorious day in the back seat of my car on a hill overlooking the city lights. Jesus may have died and risen, but I was happier than the pope that day. I think I lasted all of 17 seconds, but we did have another crack, and then another. We dated for a few years after that, and while still being the best sex I've had she's just a tad crazy.

As far as I'm aware none of my mates have any horror virginity stories, though I do have a friend who's a 25 year old virgin if that counts.

13. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

And I'm late to the party as usual.

I voted for double rainbows because, despite us being virgins, it certainly didn't merit a mediocre rating. Plus, our story is just cutesy in a sick, sugar-coated way.

I was in junior ROTC in high school. I took an interest in my commanding officer during our little summer boot camp. Shortly thereafter, he took a liking to me as well. We went to his house one day after camp. I was kinda slutty in high school, he is kinda slutty overall, our two slutty souls combined in five or ten minutes max of half-Asian-on-full-ginger sex. We were both virgins, we dated on and off for several years afterward, and to this day I occasionally ask him to marry me when I'm blind drunk at the bar he works at.

Oh, Patrick. If only your Asian half wasn't your lower half.

14. Tope

Tope
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My first time wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the greatest experience either. It's in the RMMB archives as well.

I was 15 and she was 16, we met in High School and dated for about a year and a half. Sometime around month 6 was when it happened. I remember one night talking on the phone with her, like we usually would do. This night was different because it was never really on my mind and I had never thought about having sex until she decided to bring it up. (I was really busy fooling around with her all the time) So one night we're talking and she just flat out says she wants to have sex. I'm very shocked and kind of scared, but I didn't want to come off that way. So I said "Let's do this."

We had a routine that involved us staying after school almost everyday, this is when the fooling around would happen. So one day we planned it all out, we'd find a spot somewhere around the school (the janitors always left doors and rooms unlocked, not classrooms but certain rooms) to get it on with. I remember buying condoms the day before and almost sweating the thought out. It was about an hour after school ended so people were busy with practice and we had looked almost everywhere until we found our room -- that's right, it was an indoor concession stand in the same building as the gym where kids were practicing (Yes we had a certain sick kick for doing things in places you could almost get caught at) volleyball/basketball.

We settle inside and start making out, after awhile she finally says she's ready. At the same time she just mentions that her dad was going to pick her up and he would just be waiting at the front, so we have to hurry. I don't have much trouble putting the condom on, but getting inside her is like squeezing through two badly parked cars. After about 5 minutes of friction and pleasure she says "Shit, I have to go." So we got our things together and left that room. I wasn't disappointed that I didn't finish, but glad because I broke her in so next time wouldn't be as confusing.

Cue to about 3 or 4 weeks later, we decide to ditch all day and spend it in a girls restroom that was highly isolated from the school.

Annnnnnd we get caught.

Not in the act, but we left evidence and since we were counted absent from half our classes it all added up. Good times, good times. It wasn't for another 6 more months before I finally had sex in a bed.

15. c_norris

c_norris
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

'Twas in February, at my house with a total slutbag (she lost it at 14 to a 18-year-old, and was 17 at the time of my losing it.) I wanted it mostly to shed my "virgin" status, and was a huge fucking mistake. First blowjob ever (amazing) preceded the actual sex (short and meh.) She gave me a lot of shit afterwards, and still won't leave me the fuck alone. Whore.

Lesson: be smart about the randoms you decide to fuck. Don't do stupid whiny attention whores who dish out head like soup kitchen volunteers feeding bums.

16. breakylegg

breakylegg
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I was 17. I waited for my mom to leave and then the girl came over. She was 15 and had a crush on me; I thought of her as a friend and was really only concerned with losing my virginity. I don't think I was her 1st, but clearly not much more because I had to really work to get it in there. Once I did, I maybe pumped once or twice before exploding. We lay around after talking until I got hard again. I knew from beating off the 2nd time wouldn't be as fast. Soon we were on the floor, me on top, inadvertently crisscrossing the room during the act. By the time I got off her she was sore. Next day my knees looked like mini pizzas due to rug burns and I had a hard time walking.

Fast-forward about 15yrs. I come home from work and check my answering machine (member those?) and hear a message from her. I knew she'd gotten married and moved away to Montana. We did some catching up. Finally she told me she wanted to see me and that she was in Harborview Hospital (Seattle) for breast cancer treatment. She warned me that she was bald and thin and to be prepared. I told her I'd come the next day. She agreed to call. She never did.

Later I googled her. RIP, AHP.

17. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I was 15, he was 17 and not a virgin. Also happened to be my older brothers best friend. We were camping, and my brother made the mistake of letting me share a tent with his friend. I honestly wasn't thinking of trying anything on him because I had known him for almost 10 years and he was of course, my brothers best friend.

As it turns out, I didn't have to try anything. He did all the work. It didn't hurt like everyone said it would (little did I know at the time, with nothing to compare to, this was because he was, um, below average. It definitely hurt with the second guy). Anyway, it was pretty quick, he asked me to swallow, I obliged. And thus was my first time. Definitely not a double rainbow.

My brother found out about a year after it happened, fighting ensued.