Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

You want my what now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iczorro, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Whoa, hold on a second. Does this mean you were injecting jizz into your girlfriend before you were trying to get her pregnant?

2. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One has the same (fairly) well paying job I do, as a contractor for the NSA. The other is a Navy Chief about four or five years from retirement, and only in her mid 30s. The one I work with would be the Mom.

The one I work with has been reading all sorts of literature on the situation, including a book designed for this very circumstance. I'm doing a little research on my own, and with 2nd parent adoption thing Slambrarian brought up, I think we'll all be pretty well protected.

And as far as I know, we'll be doing basically the same thing Slambrarian was doing. Someone goes to someone else's house, I jerk off in a cup, they do their thing.

3. Slambrarian

Slambrarian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Well, what else would a couple of lesbians do for fun on a Friday night? (I meant to get me pregnant as opposed to my GF)

4. spaz

spaz
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I think I am seeing this differently because of my own life experience. I was raised by my step-dad, but didn't find out he was my "step-dad" until I was 19. It was quite the shock. However over a year later I still have no desire to meet this guy who's biological mess I half am. I have a dad (my technically step-dad but I have never, nor will I ever think of him in this term).
    Donating your sperm can mean absolutely nothing if you want it to. You were in the navy, do you ever wake up sweating in the middle of the night wondering if you got some random girl pregnant somewhere along the way?
    Basically I am advocating nurture over nature here.

5. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Yep, no matter how many papers you sign there is a chance that a judge will someday nail you for support. The courts see support as the right of the child, and that cannot be given away by anybody including the parent(s). If you have any interactions or continuing relationship with the child at all, that can substantially increase your risk.