Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

You want me to stick that where?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MooseKnuckle, Nov 18, 2009.

1. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess I'm one of the only people that was mildly interested in what the deep end of a vag looked like? Thanks Allord, very educational.
    Now I'm going to pour green paint on my girl and wear my Darth Vader helmet.

2. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You people are fucking sick.

Has anyone ever done the rape fantasy thing? I hope it went better than mine did:

We stumble into her apartment at about 2am, drunk as hell, and start going at it soon after. Just as I start to fuck her, she says "rape me". Now, this was extremely confusing to me at this point in time. How the fuck am I supposed to rape someone who is asking to be raped? The part of my brain that deals with logical functions was stuck in a loop.

"How do I rape you when you're asking me to rape you? Didn't you ever hear about the whole 'you can't rape the willing' thing?"
    "I just want you to rape me."
    "I understand that. But how should I do this?"
    "Just rape me."
    "OK, but what exactly do you want me to do?"
    "Just rape me."

Awesome. Thanks for the help. So I am on top of her and hold her hands down above her head and start pounding it hard, with kind of a mean look on my face. (I'm pathetic, I know, but this is something that I am really not comfortable with) She kinda stops me and says it doesn't feel real enough. Maybe I should break into her apartment and attack her, she suggests.

"Like, you want me to go into the hallway and bust through the door and rape you?"
    "Yeah"
    "Should I put clothes on first?"
    "You don't need them. You're going to rape me"

So I go out in the hallway, bare ass naked, and wait a few moments. I then quickly turn the knob and throw my shoulder into the door, attempting to make a frightening entrance, catching her unprepared. But she had used the deadbolt lock and I only succeeded in hurting my shoulder. I hear her through the locked door: "Noooo, I always lock the door when I'm home alone. You need to knock and trick me into letting you in or something."

"Alright." So after I give her a couple seconds I knock on the door.

"Who is it?"
    "Candygram for Mongo." (In a million years I will never know why that fucking line came out of my mouth at that moment. It even caught me by surprise)

She opened the door and says, completely serious and not acting the part, "What the fuck does that mean?".

"It means I'm gonna rape your shit, bitch!" (just a little help when reading this: Whenever I say something, imagine it being said in the most unconvincing way imaginable. I really sucked at this)

I kick the door in, tackle her to the floor and yell "Spread your legs you whore! It's a good thing you're naked, because I'm gonna rape you, slut!"
    "No, don't rape me!"
    "You don't have a choice you drunk naked whore!"

So I started to attempt to rape her, but I was a little less than half hard by this point. And the whole rape thing wasn't really a boner maker for me. So I tried to stuff my blimpie into her, which I could have done if she wasn't struggling so fucking much. She was kicking and fighting really fucking hard. This was not going to work. So I scooted up on her and put my knees on her shoulders so she couldn't move her arms, slapped my dick on her face and said "Suck my cock you dirty bitch, or I'll kill you".

She opens up and I hump her face for a while and manage to get hard.

"Dumb move bitch, now I'm going to rape your pussy some more!"
    "Noooo, I don't want to be raped"

So I rape her for a while, and it's still difficult with all the struggling and what not. I mean, the only way to effectively have sex with someone who is struggling that much is to actually hurt them, and I wasn't going to do that. And at least twice we had some variation of this conversation:

"Please stop raping me! I don't like this!"
    *I stop fucking her* "Are you serious? should I stop?"
    "No I'm not serious. Keep going, this is fun"

After a while she throws this gem at me: "You know, you can hit me if I'm fighting too much"
    "Woah, what?! Like, you want me to hit you?"
    "Yeah, that's what rapists do."
    "Ummmm, ok....."

So she starts fighting and I slap her cheek, not hard at all. Like, I don't think it would have killed a mosquito. And I tell her "Stop fighting you dirty bitch, or I'll beat you more!"

I did that a few times and eventually she had a pretty good orgasm (I have no idea how. Everything about what we were doing seemed very awkward. And I know she didn't fake. She wasn't afraid to tell me when she didn't have one.) As for me, I was just glad it was over. I was half hard for most of it, never came, and it was all very uncomfortable. I mean, I wanted it to feel real for her I guess, but I didn't want to get too violent or anything. It was a difficult line to straddle for me. And I'm not good at being mean while having sex. Not at all. We were smoking afterward and she said "That was a lot of fun, but you are a terrible rapist. I guess that's a good thing though."

3. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can it wait until I'm home from work? I doubt my customers want too see me curled up in the corner talking in tongues and occasionally screaming something about two-headed attack dildos and vagina's swallowing peoples heads.

Focus: I really haven't been with any nuts. I've banged a chick in the backseat of my old car and she kept going on and on about "Oh god, I hope someone doesn't come along" and then moaning. My sex life isn't exciting at all.

4. sunny jim

sunny jim
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

MooseKnuckle,a good rape scene is wasted on you. On the other hand, you sound sweet, and probably bake nice cookies.
    Focus:
    Two people I used to know admitted to sex with dogs, and I know several women who have actually been raped. One of those women likes to be tied up and abused by her oil rigger boyfriend.

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, I've forgotten more dead vaginas, deli-sliced babies and halves of people's heads than you've seen. Bring it, bitch.

GRIND EDIT: Stop getting offtopic. Only warning.

6. Silly_wabbit

Silly_wabbit
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

FOCUS: What crazy sexual perversions/fantasies have you encountered?

I'm out to dinner with girlfriends the other night, and my good friend starts talking about how kinky her husband is. And she is a standard issue suburbanites in her late 40s, so the whole time she's talking, I'm thinking, "Yeah, he wants to do you doggy instead of missionary, what a fucking freak," and rolling my eyes at her.

And then I hear, "And when he got his scrotum and nipples pierced in Germany, he took pictures of himself and left them on the computer to show me how hot he was."

This guy is in his 50s, an engineer that works on classified DOD projects. Nice.

I will never, ever be able to have dinner with them as a couple and look at him in the same way. She's totally ruined our couple-mance.

7. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Everybody just settle down. That dude did NOT really crawl into her vagina. It's a fake.

Please someone tell me that the double-dong was fake (I know it was edited to run backwards). It looks like a giant, alien worm slithered into that ass. I hate worms. I may not sleep.

Focus: Much like dixiebandit69, the last guy I was hanging out with had a fascination with filling all my holes.

One day we returned from a glorious Harley ride, all revved up and ready to go. He'd been telling me he had a surprise for me upon our return. I remember the look of glee on his face as we got naked and he produced a box and opened it. Inside were two ornate balls he had picked up in San Francisco and judging by the look on his face, I know what he planned on doing with them. At least they weren't as big as a cue ball. I only had one kid............

He would grab damn near anything close by, with the intent of putting it in one of my orifices. Combinations of toys, ben-wa balls, dick, tongue, fingers, whatever, as long as the vagina was full and the other holes occupied. Thank god Fluffy was declawed.

8. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seriously. What was up with the first and second one, who just kept their mouths shut?

The odds of getting three straight who didn't mind are astronomical. So that's not it.

Like, can you imagine saying, "Oh I'll just let it go....not worth starting a fight about..."? Maybe they thought he was like, a serial killer. Because I think I might be a little frightened of someone who thought that sort of thing was cool.

WHAT?! "Blocking the flow"?

No that does not sound like fun. That sounds horrible. The first woman who ever did this to me might get a firm backhand. Has this girl never seen Dumb and Dumber? Once is starts, you don't want to stop. It burns.

Actually I'd probably just cry like a little girl.

9. Thorgouge

Thorgouge
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

10. Deepinit

Deepinit
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

About six years ago I had a girl tell me to slap her across the face one time. We were fucking missionary style on her living room couch, me on my knees thrusting away with her sitting up when out of nowhere she blurts out "Slap me in the face"
    "Umm what?"
    "You heard me slap me in the face!"
    I was a caught off guard and had never pulled that stunt before so I gave her a little love tap.
    "You call that a slap you fucking pussy?"
    "What?"
    "Be a fucking man and show this bitch who's boss."
    "Umm...Are you sure"
    "Do you want me to go find someone else who knows how to fuck me like a whore? Slap me in the fucking face!"

So I did what I was told, I wound up and popped her one across the left side.
    "AGAIN!"
    *POP*
    "HARDER!"
    *POP*

To tell you the truth I got right into it and wailed on her like we were on the set of meatholes.com. I've worked up the nuts to try it on other girls a few times with varying degrees of success since then. The last girl I was with totally came out of left field and slapped me first which in turn provoked an immediate reaction from me. The next thing we know we were beating the shit out of each while fucking. It was...for lack of a better term...fucking hot.

In short I've learned that I enjoy [consensual] violent sex.

11. Blackbeard

Blackbeard
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

This guy I know really liked the idea of a Glory Hole. So he convinced some batshit-crazy fuckbuddy to try the idea. He constructed a crude box with some half-inch plies and drilled a hole for his junk. The girl climbed in the box and started blowing him with some vigour. Needless to say, he ended up with a serious amount of splinters and chaffing around his equipment.