Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

You just don't fuck with a dude's stuffed animal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by audreymonroe, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Senna Vs. Prost

Senna Vs. Prost
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

When it comes to stuffed animals, I roll 30 deep.

2. Israel

Israel
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I had an uncle who once spent $400 emptying one of those "claw" machines at my mom's work. He just started playing and didn't stop until he cleaned it out around 4 AM and went home with bags full of stuffed animals. He never could explain why he did that. I do know he did a lot of "tomatoes", so that answers that for me.

3. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a sheep skin until I was about six years old or so. For those of you who don't know, it's got the soft wool on one side and the leather on the other. I practically lived on that thing. I watched tv, napped, and slept at night all on my sheep skin. My mom finally threw it away after wearing several holes in it. I never took it out in public and am glad because I'm now repulsed by children's blankets and stuffed animals that their parents allow them to take everywhere.