Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

You Cook Like You Fuck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of the girls that I met from the old board said this to me. She gave the most amazing head I had ever received until I met the girl I'm currently dating, which she also said and is amazing at.

For me in this department it's always been a hit rather than a miss.

2. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Someone I associate with from time to time has in the last 2- 3 years developed a rather "anal" approach to food.

He refuses to eat chicken "because of all the hormones" they use.

Eats red meat sparingly.

Claims to be on a 70 - 80% "Raw Food" diet , where he crunches and munches through raw carrots and other vegetables (Although I have only ever seen him eat carrots raw), and fruit.
    I think part of this has to do with him being too lazy to cook.

He went on a 3 week "Kabbalah Juice Fast" (a home made concontion of fruit and vegetable juice) to "detox" himself ... despite him avoiding all junk food , being a very moderate drinker , being a non smoker and even refusing to brush his teeth with normal toothpaste because "fluoride is toxic"

I don't think he has been laid for at least a couple of years and his fasting has led to his breath ( from a distance of a couple of feet ) to stink.
    So, I get the feeling he won't be getting laid any time soon either.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

There's got to be some sort of cooking road kill and a dead thread joke in here somewhere, but I'm too tired to figure it out right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.