Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

You Can Slap Me, But Don't You Dare Kiss Me After Head

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by audreymonroe, Dec 13, 2010.

1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

You should be ashamed of yourself. What female doesn't like that?

2. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The awesome ones

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

What the hell does that even mean? You don't like doing it?

4. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

An astonishing number of them, in my experience, either don't like it or have bad enough hangups about receiving oral that they won't let you do it. It's very strange and somewhat tragic.

5. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a taker Shegirl, not a giver.

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Well I feel sorry for them. They are missing out. I have a lot of female friends and I don't know of one that would fall into this catergory but I get what you're saying.

And hey Frank, u suk.

7. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I peed on my ex-girlfriends leg once in the shower. I thought it was hilarious, she threw a bar of soap at me and cut me off for about two weeks.

Id agree. There's nothing I enjoy more then snacking on a Vag before we get right down to it. Its like a sign that fucking is on its way. If the girl is clean down there and smells alright, I can breathe through my ears for a long long time.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Word. Lick it before you stick it.

#28 Rush-O-Matic, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. Fracas

Fracas
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

#29 Fracas, Dec 14, 2010
  10. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Interesting. We have some chicks here that won't give head, I recall at least one in the past that won't receive it and most won't allow a little Greek action. These are the ABCD's of sex.

I'm going to have to inisist on having your dick in my mouth, A LOT. During head, I'm typically in charge, although I will allow you to skull-fuck me on occasion if you play me right.

You're going to want to pleasure me A LOT. If you're not interested in me cumming on your face, you're not going to get a second chance to disappoint me.

Ass play? Sure, if I trust you and you don't have a monster cock, why not? But not very often, because I don't want to end up wearing a diaper.

As for the E to Z's, I am very open-minded and I love to be with people who push my boundries. Challenge me - it's a total turn-on. I refuse to give a list of do's and don'ts to my potential mates. I've only been single and playing for a handful of years (married young when I was pretty innocent and 19 years of vanilla sex followed) and I feel like I have a lot of ground to make up before my vagina packs it in and retires to Florida till I die.

Bring it on and I'll be sure to use my big girl voice if I don't like the game.

BUT, DO NOT SPANK ME! Hey, a good smack on the ass while we're fucking around, or really any time, is always welcome, but to pin me down and administer a right and proper spanking is going to result in me having an absolute complete hysterical laughing fit. I have no idea what that's all about, but it happened the first time and every time in between. Fun in the bedroom is paramount, but this is a bit much.

11. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: I can't stand it when my wife rubs/touches my feet. No waste excretions either, but other than that, I don't think anything is off limits.

#31 $100T2, Dec 14, 2010
  12. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Same. Except I'm all for a girl that is down for foot play.

13. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    So you're telling us she's done the "Rearing Unicorn"?

14. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't really run into any of my own limits. I started my sexual experiences a bit later in life, so I went through most of my teenage years conjuring up all sorts of fantasies and proclivities that most people don't cause they are content just banging their HS gf furiously in the back of their car or getting handjobs at the movies. By the time I started having sex, I was as open minded and adventurous as they come (within reason and heterosexuality), and have found the best sexual experiences when I hook up with people of a similar experience/mindset.

Most of the limits Ive found have been with various gfs. And by that, I don't mean "I don't like giving head" or "I don't like being on top...or any other position which makes appear as though I am enjoying this". I had an ex who was a closet freak in many ways. First girl to to introduce me to the wonders of going down on me while we switched positions, would gladly suck on my fingers while/after I fingered her, etc... However, she almost steadfastly refused to let me go down on her, and even if she did, there was no way she was getting off from it. She had trust/comfort/vulnerability issues from past relationships and there was something too intimate or vulnerable about that she couldn't relax and relinquish control. It was kind of sad.

The second girlfriend I ever had was even more bizarre. We had sex about an hour and a half into our first date and she badgered me about putting it in her ass when I was resisted (cause being a 19 year old on only his second partner, I was still trying to get my sea legs), yet she wouldn't blow me cause, and I quote "Only sluts and whores give head." Hypocritical nutjob...

15. shauncorleone

shauncorleone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Most girls I've encountered who are averse to receiving oral are that way for one of two reasons:
    1. A "cleanliness" hangup
    2. They don't get off without penetration

One of my ex-girlfriends got abnormally turned on from giving head, but the few times I tried to return the favor all I heard was "just fuck me".

I still get hung up on the title of the thread. I have no desire to taste my own seed. She doesn't have to brush her teeth or anything after, but rinsing her mouth a little before the next tongue wrestling match is appreciated. I know it's highly illogical, but it's a limit.

I thought I'd have a problem with a tongue or single finger wandering near my balloon knot, but it turns out it can be stimulating. That said, I don't understand why another human being would ever want to go anywhere near my asshole. I know what happens down there after my first cup of coffee.

16. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Only one I've run into was an Asian chick I was dating in the Middle East for a couple months. She was like, traditional, subservient Asian. As in, wouldn't let me blow my own nose. I tried going down on her and she would just squirm away and say, "No, no..."

17. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One night, I was feeling particularly frisky, so I decided to use my right hand, but it felt too much like cheating.

18. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Between our front yard and back yard we have 11 rose plants. Every single one is a different rose. They vary from small shrubs to weeping willow looking climbers and the flowers are as different as the plants themselves: pink and white and red and yellow and not one of them before blooming looks even remotely like an asshole.

19. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

It's a reference to the color. Do you have to analyze everything? Maybe it's also a reference to the smell. I am so very special that my asshole smells like roses.

20. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Unless you had it bleached, your ass is not pink or white. If it is red or yellow, see a doctor.