Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

You Can Slap Me, But Don't You Dare Kiss Me After Head

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by audreymonroe, Dec 13, 2010.

1. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

"My new girlfriend also like to be choked, and degraded during sex. She likes me to spank her and call her dirty. Yet the balloon knot is off limits. You would think that area would be fair game with all the other things going on."

This quote from the making sex fun thread got me thinking about unexpected boundaries. This didn't seem that weird to me, since all of my friends really hate butt sex (and I'm not the biggest fan of it either). But then I realized that I'm kind of similar to this girl.

I've had butt sex a couple of times (and enjoyed it about half of those times), but I am not okay with guys sticking a finger in there.

You can cum anywhere on me- I even enjoy a facial usually- but if I get just a little bit of cum in my mouth it takes all of my power not to immediately throw up in their lap.

I've enjoyed getting my hair pulled, being choked, tied up, handcuffed, slapped, gagged....but I will not go on top unless I'm begged to.

There are exceptions to these rules of course, but generally, those are my limits. That last one's always especially amusing to reveal to guys I'm just starting to have sex with when they've experienced any of the other things I've listed and then ask me to get on top and I say "No, I don't like to do that."

Focus: Do you have any limits that throw people off?

2. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

I expected that most people would post things in that thread like "fooling around in the shower with lots of soapy water," and we got a little of that. But we got a lot more of "tazing each other's nipples until they turn purple while simultaneously choking baby harp seals." This is why we can't have nice things, people!

As for limits, I suppose I have lots, but usually stop before I get to any of them. There're soft limits that get hit before the hard ones. But I'm not very adventurous, either.

In addition to the above:

ALT FOCUS: Tell us about a time you discovered a limit you didn't know was there.

3. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Contrary to popular belief, girls don't like surprise sex. Something about "rape" or some such nonsense?

4. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Judge: Mr. Wheelz, you claim the encounter was consensual, yet Ms. Doe says otherwise. What evidence do you have to prove that it was consensual?
    Mr. Wheelz: Your honor, the stairs were RIGHT THERE.

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mentioned the girl that taught me many things in the other thread. The limit she pushed was simple: urination.

She was on top and riding towards the myth of female orgasm when she suddenly stopped and sheepishly asked, "Can I... um... Can... canIpeeonyou? (whimper)"

Thank fuck she asked first. That's a no for me. A solid no. For some reason, we broke up shortly after. But that was more likely because I was 20 and bored, and had lots of other girls to fuck.

6. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SHE'S LYING! THERE WAS NO RAMP!

7. tntnikki

tntnikki
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

The "tazing Nipples till they are purple while choking baby harp seals" thing mentioned below?

All is a go.

But stay the fuck away from my feet.

8. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have no problem sticking my dick in a girl's ass, but for some reason if a girl asks me to stick a finger in there I get grossed out.

Nearly every girl I've hooked up with has had a problem with getting mushroom stamped, I've made it a point to find out by trial and error.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I was pseudo-dating this girl in college who was pretty hot but unfortunately also nuts. She was a bit of a pathological liar; not about anything serious but about little things that normal people wouldnt lie about. When we had sex she always wanted me to choke her pretty hard, but I never would. Normally I wouldnt care, but the last thing I wanted to do to a girl who lies through her teeth was leave hand marks around her neck.

Yeah, Im with you on that, I will not pee on a girl or be peed on. Some people might be into it, but I find it disgusting and hilarious at the same time. I really dont think I could take it seriously (is it even meant to be?)

10. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Only one finger up my ass. I don't really like any up there,but I'll settle for one finger. Besides that, everyone knows I don't give blowjobs. And I agree with the no weeing in me, but let's add pooping too. No shitting on my chest.

11. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    C'mon, not even a Dirty Waffle?

12. seelivemusic

seelivemusic
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I dated this girl in college who wanted me to perform all sorts of weird shit with her but had one boundary: her face. I could do just about anything to her but if I so much as grazed her face with any sort of appendage she would freak the fuck out. Def killed the mood.

13. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's not news. We all figured out you were omnisexual when we saw the pictures of the hair brush, the unicorn, the tiger, the plant, etc.

14. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How in the fuck do you take a "crisp poop"? I mean, it's not like you can leave her sitting in the sun for a couple of days with shit all over her chest, right? Although I suppose if she's really alright with it, then you've found a real winner.

15. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Omnisexual is not the correct term and may hurt feelings. Try 'polyamorous'

16. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm usually very dominant during sex, it being a natural role for me since I have a dominant personality anyway. Slapping/spanking/choking a girl, degrading her verbally, pinning her down, pulling her hair...these are all very natural for me. Provided there's a trusting sexual relationship, it's very easy to push the envelope on these sorts of things without either person becoming uncomfortable. Taking complete control had never been an issue for me.

Until last year, when I was visiting my then-girlfriend going to college in another state. It was a very serious relationship, and we certainly weren't unfamiliar with doing kinky shit with each other. We're going at it when she looks back at me dead in the eyes:

"I want you to rape me."

*Blank stare*

"Huh?"

*Pants* "I want you to rape me. Fuck me until it hurts."

Even I have my limits. Much as I wanted to please my girlfriend, the prospect of simulating a full-on rape made me feel very dirty, and not in the good way that we all hope and dream. I get the whole rape fantasy thing, but that's a task better left to a bigger man than me.

17. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There's only two moves I can't get my wife to do-

"The Ocean Spray" where I cum in her ass, then she sticks her ass in the air and farts out the spray.

"The Michael Vick" where we have sex and then I kill a dog.

18. Fracas

Fracas
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Yeah, that was me. For a lover of the far-out, my sexual tastes are fairly vanilla. More Playboy than Hustler.

I love kinky females, though, and discovering what they're into, and why their favorite movie is always Secretary. But I absolutely draw the line at rape, even simulated or implied. I'm just not capable of being into a girl who's not into me. It's supposed to be about my ego, people.

If she wants to use the word "rape" to mean "rough, degrading sex," that's fine - I'm not obsessive about definitions, and if it gets her off, everyone wins. But if she offers resistance, even as a game, I'm just not into it. Sexy time shouldn't make me feel like a creep.

But I'll straight-up piss on a bitch.

19. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

What?

I'll blow you all you want but stay the hell away from my rosebud.

20. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So performing oral on you is out of the question then?