Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

You ARE the Father!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Jun 19, 2011.

?

Father?

1. Fuck yes!

23 vote(s)
    20.9%
  2. Fuck no!

39 vote(s)
    35.5%
  3. Uhmmm.... maybe?

18 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. Yeah, but she can't find me dude...

2 vote(s)
    1.8%
  5. Can't Wait.

12 vote(s)
    10.9%
  6. Never.

16 vote(s)
    14.5%
  1. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For the third year in a row, I didn't have my kids for fathers day, because the slag whore was pulling her usual slag whorish cuntery. So that sucked. Other than that though, made the obligatory phone call to my pops. We had are usual "neither of us enjoy talking on the phone" conversation. Although I did find out my dad, and step mom are going to be in town in September so I will take it as a win.

Happy belated fathers day to all of my fellow idiots.

2. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's in my custody paperwork that I HAVE to relinquish the children for Father's Day. And he HAS to relinquish them for Mother's Day. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

My kids and their dad?
    He's overseas, which is fine. That's his job and they're realistic about it. They haven't seen him since last July.
    He got home on leave Saturday morning.
    He'll wait a week to see them, because he...I have no idea. They're disappointed, but looking at it from the perspective that he wants to spend some time alone with his wife before he picks them up.

We went to the lake, and The Guy and the boys played and had a good time.