Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

YEEEE-HAAAAW! EARLY EFFIN' DRUNK THREAD 1/27/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8Track

8Track
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Before my eyes started begging me to stop reading, why did I picture a dude hi-fiving himself after he "scored" on paying $1,400 for a hooker to fuck him in Vegas?

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Here's something funny: he's online right now, reading my post in the Self-Promotion thread. He probably won't like it.

3. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On my second round of steroids in an attempt to regain my hearing (back to about 90%) after the shotgun incident that initially left me deaf in my left ear. Now, medical steroids make normal people gain a few pounds. For me, they make food consumption turn into a contest against myself where everyone loses.

One week into this three-week round, and I've already gained 10 lbs. Dinner consisted of a pound of beef, two potatoes, a bunch of cheese and tortillas, washed down with dark beer, totaling an additional pound and a half of total weight gain. It hurts to move. After my brain surgery, they put me on some REALLY heavy steroids that had me gaining upwards of 15-20 lbs in a week; I'd frequently eat an entire fucking cheesecake in one sitting. Raise your hand if you've ever had a lunch consisting of an entire package of hotdogs and buns, and then made a sandwich for desert.

My go-to drink when I was younger was strawberry banana MD 20/20, cherry coke, and peach schnapps.

It tasted surprisingly good, and more importantly, no one wanted to steal it from me after I told them what was in it.

4. Jason Mc

Jason Mc
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

You're missing the best part. It was apple vodka. I feel manlier just thinking about it.

5. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

FUCK!!! There are no links on his site anymore...I wanna see, I wanna see.

6. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Unfortunately only his board is still up <a class="postlink" href="http://ryanmilliron.aimoo.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ryanmilliron.aimoo.com/</a>

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

His post was so utterly over the top, part of me thinks he's just a troll. But then again after John Fitgerald Page, anyone that nuts can exist.

8. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No way he was just a troll, dude had an entire website set up ala Tucker Max. Granted it was sloppy looking but he had several stories, too many to just be trolling.

9. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Here's his picture:

[​IMG]

10. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I want to make a burger.

Burger making tips? I have no vegetables, which is a bummer. Because onion and stuff? Inside. Earlier I put the cheese in the middle.

It was too gooey. I like PBR, does that make me a douchebiggie?

So how can I make this burger taste great. I'm making inside the house.

I want to make a burger.

11. Arctic_Scrap

Arctic_Scrap
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Make a meat log instead.

#91 Arctic_Scrap, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  12. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fried egg on top, realize it. Also, salsa or BBQ sauce is generally better than ketchup or mustard.

13. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I posted about this in the other thread where I said I thought he was a really committed troll.

I'm starting to rethink my position, though. I think I may have been wrong there. The biggest reason is that if he were really a troll, he'd still be here reveling in the attention. Trolls come back for more, because they just want to fuck with people. There is no way a real troll wouldn't be here posting more shit.

14. p00g0blin

p00g0blin
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Just read the "Meet TitsMcGee (story)" on his message board, and wholly shit I didn't know it was possible to further justify this guys fucktard'ery. Yeah fucktard'ery. But it just happened.

Not to mention the fact he got owned by the chick in the story AND after.

15. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Does not compute....

If you have an onion, mince that bitch up and mix it in with the meat along with salt and pepper. If no onion, just salt and pepper. Preheat your oven to 450. Heat a skillet (cast iron if you have one), on the stove 'til it's really hot. Place patty in skillet and don't move for 4 minutes. Flip burger and place skillet into oven for 4.5 minutes. Remove from oven and place burger on plate. Let sit for 2 minutes. Eat. Then go buy some goddamn vegetables.

Edit: Seconding what Frank said above. BBQ sauce is MUCH better than ketchup.

16. Dude

Dude
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Threw up in 2/3 of my classes yesterday like a champ.
    Day drank all day today and watching archer.

Yay for syllabus week.

And cheap vodka.

But fuck natty. Seriously.

17. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I misreading his barely legible site/posts, or does he actually refer to himself as "Milly"?

I'm sure he's a nice young man who, while not defending our country, is simply trying too hard. Or he's a raging dickhead.

18. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Off topic but:

Archer season premier tonight. Fuck and yes.

19. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hell yeah, I'm watching it now. And I just realized that the drunk thread is already up, and I'm on my second beer! Huzzah!

20. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tonka the WonderPuppy is back to 110% puppy strength. I kinda miss LymePuppy who just laid around. Now he's all piss and vinegar.

I just sat on the couch watching "Bones" with my wife. I sat looking at my Bronco catalog and realized that I can fix almost every cosmetic problem on the truck for under $500, and that includes patch panels and a new tailgate. Coming from the world of RX7s where it's three to four times as much money, I'm basking in the glow of a project car that is actually affordable.

Everyone should have a Bronco.

I looked outside. Yep, the fucking snow is still there. It's at the point that we're going to need it taken out by dump truck soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.