Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

YEEEE-HAAAAW! EARLY EFFIN' DRUNK THREAD 1/27/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Drunk thread goes up early this week because I'm making a road trip tomorrow, and therefore will be unable to put it up then.

Yep, a road trip. To friggin' Little Rock, Arkansas. To visit my older brother and his family.

Ugh.

If get up there and find out that I can't get into the state unless I adhere to the Official Arkansas State Dress Code of camo with car numbers and rebel flags and flames all over the place, I'mma be pissed.

Oh well. At least I get to see my brother. Plus, I know yall are probably getting after it tonight anyway, so here you go!

2. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

40 lbs of wings? Check.

Four cases of beer? Check

NHL All Star Weekend. Check.

Oh, wait. This is just for the draft tomorrow. Going to be such a sick weekend with the boys.

3. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeehaw!! After my test and a couple briefs tomorrow, the ex comes over for a booty call, then I drink the rest of the night away!!

4. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Where was this thread last night?

I love my bartender, I really do, but I might have to break up with him. Recently I have become the beneficiary of the bottomless glass of wine. Until dawn. I think I inherited that glass because the last person who had possesion of it DIED. Of liver failure.

It was amusing the first few times, but seriously, this has got to stop. I'm certainly not capable of putting my hand over the glass and saying no, picking my ass up off the bar stool and going home at a reasonable hour. I'm simply not mature enough and as my friend Johnny Bagpipes likes to say, "I'm Scottish and Irish. I like to drink, but I don't like to pay for it".

I hope he doesn't take it hard, right before Valentines and all.

5. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You and I need to meet up one day. I'll drink your bottomless wine all the way to the bottom.

Fuck it. I'm getting drunk tomorrow* night and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

*tonight.

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe it's the lack of daylight, maybe how painfully short my evenings seem, but it's been a rough week. And I finished off the last of the small bottle of scotch that I brought up with me so I'm finishing off the rest of this bottle of red wine.

7. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Didn't really pay attention to anything except for the bolded part. Wine!? What kind!?

Me too, by the way. Nothing makes a bad day better like merlot.

8. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Tonight: Couple drinks with someone somewhere. Not exactly sure with who and where though.

Tomorrow: 30th Birthday party for one of my best friends. Not the place to get drunk but it should be fun.

Rest of the weekend: There's an Old Chicago beer tour to start and finish but beyond that there is no plans.

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We need a membership drive. Chater, can I start handing out flyers that just read TiB theidiotboard.com, with the motto / catch phrase / slogan on the bottom?

I figure if I drop a few at every bar, college, strip club and library I pass by, we can add a few more members. I mean 3,700 is not producing near enough posts in the boobie thread.

10. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thank god for this. I mean, how could I possibly watch the season premiere of Archer sober?

11. Psychodyne

Psychodyne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

But why stop at merlot? Cabernets, Pinots, and Zins, Oh my!

Tonight the girl and I are going to sit around my place, play a few games, and sip on some Glenkinchie. I don't know if I saw this on the booze thread, or where I found it, but som-ina-gum is it good stuff. The only bad thing is she likes scotch as much as I do, which means less for me and that's lame.

12. 8Track

8Track
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I've already started to drink for tonight. Ill be packing up the truck to go snowboarding. Going to be gone for the next 3 days.

13. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

GF finally found some work tonight, unfortunately it'll only be $20 babysitting my cousin's kids for two hours, but it's something. I will be using this time to drink and play video games, huzza!

14. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's sangiovese. One of those cheap bottles that uses a combination of blended leftover grapes / juice from different countries. Still pretty drinkable, though.

15. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If Jesus turned water into wine, I wish he could come over here and turn snow into rum.

After shoveling pretty much all damn day, I could really use some damn rum.

16. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm watching Friday, haven't seen it in at least 5 years. It's funnier now.

Well, I just want to share that I am going to the vag doc to get fisted by Freddy Krueger. Hopefully I don't have crotch rot cancer.

hahaha, weed makes everything funnier.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some of the best advice I've ever received: make sure your doctor has small hands. I suppose for men this only comes into play after you turn fifty, but still.

18. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Even before the annual ass rapings it's nice to have a doctor who's hands make your dick look big by comparison.

19. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Woooooooo Wine Paaaaaaaaar-taaaaaaaaaay!

Lookit what I got!
    [​IMG]

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Son, when you're at risk of having real problems with your junk, it's not about the size of their hands - it's about how warm the ultrasound gel is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.