Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Yay! The Drunk Thread is Here! Yay! 3/5/10

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deltabelle

deltabelle
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Ok, here's the question though, and this is an argument I had with my family- did you enjoy the movie Crash as a whole, or were there just several really good performances in the movie? Because while I thought that there were several characters in Crash that I found interesting, when I looked at it as a unified film, it doesn't really stand up to ANY of the films you listed above. I think Good Night, and Good Luck should have taken year's title, but as a whole movie, any of the other nominees topped Crash.

2. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll just throw it out there though. If we are talking the year of 2004 in films, out of any movie, I honestly believe the Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou was the best one. Not just my favorite, but the best.

Then again, some people have a terrible sense of humor and drama, so you may not agree with me

3. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wes Anderson is a genius and a kook at the same time. I loved Zissou, many hated it.

4. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm stoned watching Mad Men and it is awesome. Because I'm so high I'm finding humor in almost everything. I could not stop laughing at the part in the one episode where the neighbor ladies weirdo son asks Don's wife for some of her hair. Holy shit, that was fucking hilarious. But I'm not really sure if it was supposed to be funny at all. Seriously though, that kid is freaky. Part of me thinks Don's wife is going to nail him at some point. Then there will be a whole pedophilia thing going on, but just like the southpark episode all the cops will just be like, "Niiicccceeeee!", because it's back when people were fucking cool instead of stupid prude ass PC feminist pussies.

I fear I may be rambling.

5. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

yaaaay bingham. booooo this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.