Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Would you rather ...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wexton, Feb 6, 2015.

1. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know we have probably done something similar before. Pick one would you rather ... a week and have a thread for it.

Stolen from thechive http://thechive.com/2015/02/05/what-would-you-choose-15-photos/

Would you rather have mermaids be real or have unicorns be real?

Would you rather have a time machine that can only travel to the past or have a time machine that can only travel to the future?

Focus: Would you rather [A] or

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

We have done this before, but its been a few years so here goes again.

Would you rather change genders every time you sneeze or not be able to tell the difference between pizza and a bowl full of cum?

Would you rather fart popcorn or cry syrup?

And to get the famous Jimmy Carr one out of the way, would you rather watch your parents fuck every day for a year or join in once to make it stop?

Bump.

3. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Changing genders would be interesting, not like it would be a bad thing. I have no inclination to change genders permanently, but I have always wondered what it would be like to say experience an orgasm as a female.

It would depend on what type of syrup and how much. And it would depend on how much pop corn I would fart out each time.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are we supposed to just answer these or propose new ones?

Would you rather have mermaids be real or have unicorns be real?
    What the fuck would I do with a Unicorn? I can think of several reasons for mermaids to be real.
    [​IMG]

Would you rather have a time machine that can only travel to the past or have a time machine that can only travel to the future?
    Not sure what I would do in the future that would be as awesome as going to the past and making tons of money. I could pick a date to get a do-over, too - save somebody's life, change my mind, whatevs.

Would you rather change genders every time you sneeze or not be able to tell the difference between pizza and a bowl full of cum?
    No interest in changing genders over and over again. If I couldn't tell the difference and I knew it, I just never would eat pizza. If I didn't know it, then I wouldn't care anyway, right?

Would you rather fart popcorn or cry syrup?
    If fart WAY more than I cry. And, popcorn coming out my butt not only sounds gross, but also wouldn't I be sitting in popcorn a lot? Definitely cry syrup.

And to get the famous Jimmy Carr one out of the way, would you rather watch your parents fuck every day for a year or join in once to make it stop?
    Neither, since my dad is dead. If forced to choose, I'd just kill myself.

Would you rather have someone hang up a naked poster of you at the next family gathering or tongue kiss your uncle?

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In response to several reps: How the hell do I know where a mermaid vagina is? But, clearly there are boobs and a mouth. I fail to see the problem. Besides, there's probably a scaly flap you can lift up, or something. (Side note: I do not recommend typing "fish vagina" into Google search.)

Also response to rep: No, dummy. Not "someone" kiss your uncle - you kiss your uncle. I was not an English major. So, to rephrase:

Would you rather have someone hang up a naked poster of you at the next family gathering or would you rather tongue kiss your uncle?

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    You're making this much to easy. If "Someone" hung up a nekkid poster of me, I wouldn't give a fuck. If I had to stand up in front of everyone and say "Hey y'all, check this out!" as I unfurled the poster, that might be a bit uncomfortable. But not as uncomfortable as slipping Uncle Pall Mall Whiskey Copenhagen the tongue.

Would you rather scream like a banshee every time you shit or have farts that smell like and have the area coverage of a rotting whale?

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Actually I would prefer my farts have the smell and area coverage of a rotting whale. That's one incredibly awesome superpower right there. I'm having visions of crop dusting a crowded restaurant as I leave.

Would you rather poop out of your mouth or taste food only via your asshole?

8. Whothehell

Whothehell
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Does have to be human on the too half? Or can we invite this guy:

[​IMG]

I guess this image doesn't but it was the mermaid from Family Guy that was fish on top and human from the waist down.

9. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Would you rather be papercut to death or eaten alive by the cast of friends?

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Taste food from my asshole, obviously.

I love me some cucumber.

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Paper cut to death. I hate Friends.

Would you rather have 2 dick sized nipples or one nipple sized dick?

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

One nipple-sized dick. Because the wife rarely wants it anyway after her IUD so who cares.

For people in the unfortunate weather regions: Would you rather face a week of being snowed in, or torrential rain and the possibility of floods?

13. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rain! Fuck you for even asking! The fact that you think this is even a contest means that you live somewhere that is not in the negatives with over a foot of snow on the ground. I would kill for it to be warm enough to rain.

14. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Snowed in for a week and it's not even close. Fuck having to deal with a flood. I find it kind of funny people always just say hot = better. Try working outdoors in 100+ heat and tell me how awesome it is. If it's cold you throw a jacket and an additional extra layer on. If it's too hot you're fucked.

Would you rather have to sit down with your family and watch a video of your entire night's dreams or a video of you masturbating?

I know dreams seems like the obvious choice, but I have some really fucked up dreams I wouldn't want anyone seeing.

15. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You evidentially haven't tried working outside in -40 or below weather. Rain any day, oh wait that is a yearly occurrences, we get something like 100 inches a year.

16. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I'd rather live in the Midwest and have a year-round winter than live on the East coast and have four seasons, if it means I don't have to listen to everyone completely lose their shit over moderate snowstorms.