Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Would you or wouldn't you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by breakylegg, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breakylegg

breakylegg
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

When I was in high school I had this friend who lived in a duplex with his mom. Their condo was two-storied, divided down the middle like a Rorschach image. We were bored and discovered that the hatch above his closet lead up to the attic. But up in the attic there was no dividing wall. This meant we could enter the vacant neighboring premises at will. We had a good time shitting in the sink and leaving the front door open for prospective real estate agents / apartment managers.
    Eventually, a mom and her son and daughter moved in next door. By then, my friend had figured out that the floor space above the trap door in his closet was over his neighbor’s shower. We hacked at the attic floor until we had a peephole into the shower. Then one night after the family left we went in. We saw that the hole on their end was perfect, ie, minimal, pinpoint, and in a corner.
    Turns out the daughter has huge tits. My friend now times himself to wake up to the sound of the water pipes to go up and jerk it. I don’t really want any of it and decline to look; except, one time he gets me to look and I see the mom taking a shit.
    But the question is this:
    You’ve been filmed in the shower for 6 months by a hidden source.
    Would you either know?
    Or not know?

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

OK. I'll say it right now.

You're an idiot, and not in a good or funny way.

Seriously?

FOCUS: Discuss the douchebaggery that is this fucktard. Don't answer his stupid question, just deal with his apparent lack of.... everything. Wahoo, if you will.

And, for a bit of a backstory, here's one of his other posts: Hit And Run

3. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

Did I just read that right? Boy, are you fucking simple? You're either a grade-A dip shit for thinking this topic is interesting to anyone with a backbone and you made this story up just for the attention or you actually did this and it's not a story. In that case, you need to jump out of a plane and land ass first onto the Washington Monument. Explain to me the appeal of what you two did, not in a PM but right here so everyone can see your rationale. I've been filmed in the shower for 6 months by some guy? Or any family member has been? How in the fuck do you think I'm going to feel? Oh, well other than the cunt in my attic taping me drop a deuce I'd feel just fucking peachy now wouldn't I.

"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

4. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

No, OP, if I caught you doing that, the question would really be this:

Would you prefer I take the bat to your knees, or your elbows?

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yep, but I be in a stupid frame of mind this morning.

6. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I've had a long week at work. Basically, my position isn't needed. They hired 12 people into a new department, all doing what I now do, and we have next to no work. Of course, I work at home so I've been paid quite a bit of money to play PS3 for the past few months, but still. Worrying about a job isn't something I need right now.

Thank you, breakylegg, for giving me something to be happy about today. It's a shame TheBunny isn't here to tell you everything that's wrong with you.

7. Lowest

Lowest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Jackass. You know, the downside about being a registered sex offender is that people get all up in your business all the time. That's the advice I'd give to your "friend."

#7 Lowest, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  8. Black Sheep Dog

Black Sheep Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

If it happened in a shitty 80's teenage comedy it must be funny in real life right?

9. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I still don't get what the original intended focus was suppose to be.

Is he asking if we'd use the peep hole?
    Is he asking if we would video tape someone showering for 6 months?
    Is he asking if we think we'd notice someone video taping us showering for 6 months?
    or
    Is he asking us if someone had been video taping us for 6 months would we want to know about it or remain blissfully ignorant?

If it's one of the last two questions, why did he use that particular story as the set up for the focus? I think we'd all learn a lot about life if he can answer that.

10. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you being facetious, cause he's quoting Revenge of the Nerds to a T.

THAT'S MY PIE!!!

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Young kids these days... totally not getting the pop culture references.

(I refuse to believe that they've become unpopular cultural references).

12. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As long as this meme is still in existence, RotN will always be popular, just like the Hotel Coral Essex.

[​IMG]

13. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nigga you best be trollin.

I swear to baby Jesus that it would be worth you doing this to my mom and my sister for me to catch you. I wouldn't do anything to you, I'd just tell my big titted, reality deficient, slightly sociopathic sister that you spanked it to her. I have watched this crazy bitch fill a Trapper Keeper for a year plotting revenge on people. Oh, your life... it won't be worth living. She'll make you kill yourself, snot nosed and sobbing. There are few things this cunt is suited for in life, human contact being the least of them. Revenge though? Oh my, pumpkin - She was built for it. Good luck.

If I wasn't lazy or cared just a bit more, I'd find where you lived and drive her there for the lulz.

14. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

15. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To answer the question, I'd definitely want to know if someone was filming me in the shower for six months. Why? Because then I could start fucking with them.

Imagine the hilarity that could ensue if this big-titted sister had a sense of humor. Loudly talking on the phone about her hideous next-door neighbor and the time she saw his tiny elf-penis through the window while he was getting dressed in the morning? Just a warm-up. Writing "KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL" in lipstick all over the mirror while sobbing, listening to Fiona Apple and holding a hunting knife? Leaving rotten eggs and old sardines in various, hard-to-find spots in the attic around his little wanking station? Dressing up in a furry costume with a giant black strap-on, simultaneously jacking off the dildo to pictures of the Teletubbies while trying to strangle yourself with a belt? Try masturbating after that, you pervy little fuckhead. There are some things you can't unsee.

Or hell, if you can get to her place so easily, it's a two-way street my friend. The shit she could do to you is limitless. I just wish someone would have told her "back when" you were in high school about you and "your friend."

16. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Looks like the peephole is a reoccurring theme and BreakyLegg is a bit of an aspiring writer!

<a class="postlink" href="http://sixsentences.blogspot.com/2006/10/ohcysp_15.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sixsentences.blogspot.com/2006/10/ohcysp_15.html</a>
    OHCYSP

by breakylegg

One day Norman found a car half-submerged in a swamp containing a sleeping woman in its trunk. His mother was old, tired and cranky but decided it best to give the woman a nice, hot shower; however, the muck from the swamp was caked on so thick she had to get a butcher knife from the house to chisel it off the young woman’s body. Chiseling did the trick, Norman noticed staring through the peephole, for the woman seemed alert and refreshed as she dressed. Yet traces of her previous malady remained, and as he and the woman—Crane, Marion—discussed avian taxidermy, she began regurgitating bits of sandwich onto her plate. So embarrassed was Marion that she paid for the room, drove off into the rainy night, traded her white car for a darker model the following afternoon, and headed east until a cop pulled her over and convinced her to sleep for the night. Phoenix was further than she remembered and she arrived at dusk, stopped home to exchange her black brassiere for a white one, dropped off $40,000 at the office, before meeting her lover, Sam, in a motel at 2:49pm for a seedy lunchtime tryst.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

12-gauge with rock-salt.

You're welcome.

18. botox

botox
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I am more partial to his 2006 work titled "Momma's Boy" -
    A flattering (presumably auto) biography included:

19. Tuesday

Tuesday
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

After the Personals thread is anyone really surprised we host a few emotionally unstable shit-stains/chronic liars?

Buncha thundering assholes, the lot of ya.

20. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And thats all I have to say about that

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.