Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Worst Characters in history

Discussion in 'Pop Culture Board' started by nickygonzo, Feb 3, 2010.

1. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

[​IMG]
    Bill on True Blood

2. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I find this show completely unwatchable. And the main character is the reason. Can't explain why, but she makes me want kill kittens in front of their children owners.

[​IMG]

3. BakedBean

BakedBean
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This little fucker might be the most annoying character in cartoons, if not fiction. It's like they made an effort to create just that:

[​IMG]

And then there's this bitch. I was aggrieved when she came back for season 3, but then they had to put her in for the rest of the series!

[​IMG]

4. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Everyone in CSI. I like the programme(s), but all the characters seem to share the same bland, dedicated to their jobs personality. Even when they do shit like give Warwick a gambling problem, it doesn't come off as real or add anything to him-he stays the same interchangable automaton.

5. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You have to get a ways in, but this video has a great explanation of why the characters in Phantom Menace are exceptionally awful (skip to about 6:40).

For TV, I hate every character on Friends after they've had a relationship with another main character, and also Phoebe, Gunther, Janice and the Green parents.

And for good measure, fucking Harry Potter. Every single problem in the Harry Potter series arises because Harry (or the other retard kids) decide that they'll keep secrets and try to solve mysteries on their own instead of getting help from the greatest wizard in the world who sits down the hall and would be more than happy to help and could fix everything with little risk to anyone. (I mean MCGonogall; Dumbledore is a bit of an asshat who puts kids in danger for shits and giggles.)

#25 BL1Y, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Focus: Worst characters in history?

Fellow idiots, I give you the Anti-Christ:
    [​IMG]

And, if you are concerned about this person being responsible for turning your adolescent daughter/niece into an asshole?
    You would be correct.
    Do the whole world a favor and start hunting Disney executives.

7. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

[​IMG]

Sorry, I had no idea that other picture didn't work. Behold, Satan.