Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WOOOOO THURSDAY DRUNK DRAFT THREAD WOO! 4/26/12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I think cute bunny .gif's should be the theme this week.

[​IMG]

2. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know you've all been on the edge of your seat, but know that I now have a vapourizer. He has treated me very kindly, and in return I declare him Vlad the Inhaler.

Maybe a little too kindly.

3. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I commemorated 1000 days sober with a trip white water rafting, a banana split and some sex.

This is my second day of a three day weekend.

Also, this draft looks like a lottery ran by monkeys.

4. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now a WTF moment: Celebrity Couples of the 90s??

This picture all day:

[​IMG]

I can't tell if the Cosby sweater is that powerful, or Woody Harrelson was once a lesbian. Also, Michael Bolton is a whore.

Do a lot of you folks smoke? I can't stand it anymore. Everyone I know smokes. Not an exaggeration either, there's one dude that doesn't. It's driving me nuts. I'm up after 3 hours because my eyes, nose, and throat are completely dried out and burning. There's a couple girls that started smoking just so all the smoke getting blown around didn't irritate them as badly (which is fucking stupid).

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Hell no. And in 2012, with all the readily available information on adverse health effects, it's amazing that anyone still does.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I still smoke, tho honestly getting tired of it myself. The tobacco variety, that is. The other kind I won't quit. At all. Ever.

Bunnies:

[​IMG]

7. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I started smoking at 24. I'll let that sink in for a second. (I was living on dexxies and sleeping 5 nights out of 7. Cigarettes go great with dexxies and an early grave.) Smoked for 2 years, and then decided to be less moronic and quit. A good decision.

8. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Not to be a drunk thread buzzkill, but after this semester I don't see how anyone young can start smoking, ever. One of my rotations was in an LTAC filled with COPD patients getting ready for lung transplants or managing an acute exacerbation. I guess some young smokers think cigs are cool or ironic, but shit gets ugly quickly. Being on a vent or lugging an O2 tank around is not fun.

9. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yet a large percentage of the folks that I have worked with in the health care world smoked. Go figure. When I worked in the hospital I chalked it up to being the only way to get a break in your 13+ hour shifts. Now that I work at a doctor's office, I think that may actually be why since at the doctors office nobody feels the need to have any sort of work ethic, and I don't think any of them smoke, they just take breaks (or days or hours off) whenever they please.

10. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Your ability to post attachments should be revoked.

11. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Yesterday may have been the greatest night of my life. First, on my way home from work I heard that the Tiger's released Brandon Inge unconditionally. FINALLY, HIM AND HIS STUPID CHECK SWING AND STRIKEOUT FACE ARE FINALLY FUCKING GONE, GOOD RIDDANCE!

Second, I stop at my favorite watering hole on the way home to have a celebratory drink, and all the girls working (normally they just wear bikinis or something boring) were wearing g-strings and fishnet tops. It was a glorious site.

Third, my wonderful girlfriend came over and even though she hates football she sat through the entire draft, and even gave me a fucking blowjob halfway through it. God I love that girl.

Finally, the Lions picked a solid left tackle with their first pick.

Glorious day.

12. thabucmaster

thabucmaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know what I want for my office? This:

[​IMG]

Actually, scratch that. I want this for my house -- for the nights when I am hungry, but too drunk to cook.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

14. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On my way into work this morning, I passed a store that I didn't know could exist. It's called The Lampshade Store and, sure enough, they only sell lamp shades.

How are they still in business? Is there really such a large market for lamp shades that this store can sustain itself? And even if we're in the midst of a lamp shade boom right now, couldn't people simply go to any number of different stores that sell lamp shades as well as many other items (Target, Home Goods, etc.)?

The store only makes sense if someone took Louis C.K.'s joke* about the Shit Fuck Piss store, that sells pencils for a million dollars, seriously.

*For reference (starts @ 1:40):

Edit:
    Fucking finally.

#54 effinshenanigans, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  15. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I really don't like going to work on a Friday morning with a hangover. Damnit, why didn't I drink water before I went to bed last night? Stupid, stupid, stupid, me. Now the old, bitchy, people are going to annoy me ten times worse than they normally do.

16. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Six or seven years ago I walked out of the hospital after visiting my Dad who had just had a valve replaced to find his heart surgeon standing in front of the ER with a bunch of paramdeics. All smoking.

This is my new favorite picture.

[​IMG]

17. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

We have a contingent of smokers at my clinic as well, although it seems obesity is more popular among the staff. Related and what personally annoys me though is that I'm pretty much the only person aside from the CEO who takes the stairs instead of the elevator. Not only is our building only four stories, but the elevator is slow and always full of slow people. It takes a special breed of laziness to put up with riding that thing.

18. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Going smoke free in 2013 has been bounced around in our office, but seeing as 1/3 of the employees here smoke the management will want to be careful not to smash their balls as they jump that hurdle.

19. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Here's your chemistry lesson for the day, kiddies. Monoethanolamine is basic. A strong organic base. Not an acid. Not even close to being an acid.

I just had to explain this to the fat bitch in our office who "has a background in chemistry". Jesus lapdancing Christ on a cracker. When you're calling amines acidic, it's time to go back to the crappy school where you got your degree and ask for a refund.

20. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Excuse me sir, we already know what the WDT's favorite cute animal is and you otter know that.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.