Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WOOOOO Let's Get After It! WDT 7/29/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FOCUS:

Attached Files:

2. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You, sir, disgust me.

Ever since the beginning of time, men (and some women) have been trying to get girls to show their tits. Before the invention of the internet our ancestors couldn't just ask random girls to show their tits. They'd get ostracized, shamed and/or slapped. But now, now we have entire websites dedicated to glorious wonderful boobs. Boobs on demand, you say. Maybe, right now, you're right. You forget, however, that all those fine ladies have to make the decision to, not only take that photograph, but also decide to share it with the world. Sure the pictures may be plentiful now, but consider this: With snide comment, criticism or insult you make a girl decides not to post her tits. You wonder why the boobie and ass threads are on page two? It's because of dickcunts like you that feel the need to pop off to the few wonderful ladies that are nice enough to share their funbags with us.

So fuck you, poopooface. Fuck. You.

3. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I learn something new here every week. This week is no exception. The mighty "dickcunt(s)" has been added to my lexicon. Nicely done.

4. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You would never fit in at an SEC tailgate.

5. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Had a discussion with a friend tonight. Evidently, I am the only person who thinks it would be hysterical if Animal Planet showed reruns of "COPS".

6. ASL

ASL
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Here's to you, Canadians. And whatever holiday it is you're celebrating. As it turns out, I have family that lives in Vancouver, BC, but because my family is emotionally retarded, I haven't seen or talked to these people since I was a freshman in High School. Something is wrong.

In other news, I "found" a bike today. It needs some work, but it was unlocked and by community mail boxes as I walked to my sisters house to get drunk and eat for my birthday. It was still there when I was walking home. Naturally, I got on it and road it the rest of the way home giggling the entire time. I feel it's street justice, as my actual nice bike was stolen about three weeks ago. . . Thoughts?

7. InspektorGadget

InspektorGadget
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Fuck..Fuck...Get myself in terrible situations. All the time. Fuck.

Not to mention somehow my house got turned into a flea breeding ground. We think they were brought in from my brother's friends house as he came home that night with bites all over his arm. Fuck..Used that raid shit all over the house and had a rug guy come in that we know who has insecticides and all that good shit to try and save money instead of calling an exterminator, but they're still aren't gone..FUCKKKKKKKKKK

8. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have zero memory of posting this...at 11:30am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.