Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Woo Hoo- Everything's Slutty! Halloween Drunk Thread 2010!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

So I'm using Halloween as a training exercise for my dogs. Whenever trick-or-treaters come, the dogs must step back to the second door (I kinda have a vestibule at my house), and sit until I tell them otherwise. So far it's been a success, but their first reaction is to bark like they're going to rip someone's face off and charge the door.

I can't decide if this sends a good message, or a bad one.

2. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just starting Day 2 of a week's long holiday with 6 other mates. Last night just generally involved us running riot through our hotel room, with one particular friend hitting messy form. He ended up passing out on his bed fairly earlier than everyone else, so we threw everything inside the room on his bed. There was literally a microwave, toaster, iron and ironing board, chairs and a table, a kettle and a telephone.

Ended up being quite the sight for my ex girlfriend, who is also in Melbourne at the time, so I convinced her to come over sometime around 4-5am. Fucked her a couple of times right next to the fortress of human and hotel furniture.

Extremely loose night, and we did have an Amazing Race planned for today so we could wreck more havoc throughout the city. Should be interesting

3. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good for you, I gave up and tossed them out in the backyard with a bone. More convenient for me. I would make a hell of a mom one day.

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, we got 10 trick or treaters. WTF? We even decorated our truck in the carport and everything to attract them. It turns out our neighborhood doesn't get many of them.

But a highlight was 2 parents too pictures of my pumpkin.

Just in case you didn't see it earlier:

Attached Files:

• 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      221 KB
      Views:
  5. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

BLUMPKIN!?

Marry me?

6. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Halloween has just given my dog more excuses to be terrified of children. What a baby.

7. niuhan263

niuhan263
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Great Top Up

-

8. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Could fuck my first cougar tonight. Problem is I think she's average at best, and ive been drinkng for the last 6 hours. Realistically that probably means she looks like the love child of Chewbacca and The Nanny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.