Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Wilfred

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by BigChops, Aug 3, 2011.

1. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

If you're not watching this show, you need to start from the beginning ASAP.

It is the funniest show on TV right now. Dark, twisted, schizophrenic humor. It comes on FX just before Louie.

I know there is a lot of Louie fans here so I'm shocked no one is talking about it.

2. Whothehell

Whothehell
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I normally want to punch Elijah Wood in his stupid hobbit little face, but he definately kills it in this creepy, barely holding on to reality role. Though not as much as the dude playing Wilfred. Apperently he also played him in the original Australian version.

Lots of good cameos too, Ethan Suplee, Ed Helms, Chris Pine to name a few.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah I had to watch this show due to the fact during the last few episodes of Justified they hammered you, and I mean fucking hammered you with commercials for it. Smart as hell in the commercials they didn't show the dog talking and I did no little research so I was overjoyed to hear the accent. The pilot is killer and the show has gotten better every since. The cameos mentioned above have been money. Thank god for Louie and Wilfred for having some different comedy that just isn't retarded you-have-to-be-high-or-a-hipster toget.

4. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Hurry up Ryan, they are about to Karaoke the TITS off of Summer Love!

5. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

He did. The Australian version was (is) fucking hilarious.

6. manbehindthecurtain

manbehindthecurtain
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Wait, is Louie still on tv? My DVR has been lying to me for at least two years if so!!'