Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Why The World Needs Ghostbusters 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by travdiddy84, Nov 3, 2009.

1. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'd like to see a re-do of the last Indiana Jones movie, only this time let's not involve aliens.

2. M4A1

M4A1
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Independance Day 2.

There was supposed to be something in development, but never came to pass.

3. swood

swood
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Jurassic Park 4.

The world just needs more T-Rex and Velociraptors.

4. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'd like to see a sequel to 'The Thing'. I remember reading that the computer game released a while back was considered to be the official sequel, but I think having another movie would be awesome.

5. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I don't know about everyone else but I would love to see a sequel to The Notebook. Lost souls trying to find one another after passing over and just when they do, The Devil would appear and shoot firey flames of hate at them lighting the biggest fires Hell had seen, for the first one. Then The Devil and his little devlish assistants would do a hate/happy jig around the ashes.

6. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd love to see a Lethal Weapon 5, where Riggs decides to take down the Hasidic Mafia. Maybe a cop girlfriend with some rockin' sugar tits.

8. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, statements like this make think you're a dude. Everyone knows women are given a complimentary "Notebook" DVD when they are issued their vagina. I'm fairly certain it's the source of all their power.

FOCUS:

They need to stop fucking around and give me a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles live-action reboot/sequel that doesn't make me want to go back in time and kill my child-self so that he never has to cry his way through every attempt after TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze.

They don't NEED to travel through time, you assholes. They are awesome enough in the present. Show me Krang, show me Baxter Stockman, and keep time travel the fuck out of it, or you can go straight to hell.

9. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dante's Peak 2: You Deserve What You Get For Moving Back Here

10. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd definitely love to see another sequel to Friday the 13th. That shit never gets old.

11. Evolution

Evolution
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I want to see a sequel to Predator. The first one was so good that it caused two of the actors to became governors (Arnold and Jesse Ventura). And DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TELL ME PREDATOR 2 WAS A REAL SEQUEL. That movie was a shit sandwich.

12. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What are you saying? Danny Glover and Gary Busey weren't the perfect actors for that masterpiece known as Predator 2?

Focus: Crank 3. Crank was a great flick, but Crank 2 was pure awesome and never got the credit it was due. I want to see Crank 3 if only to see how far Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor will take the ridiculousness. They were even surprised that Crank 2 got green lit. Apparently if you attach Jason Statham to anything you get your movie made. (See: Death Race and In the Name of the King.)

13. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ordinary People 2--because my pharmaceutical stocks are taking a beating.

Mullholland Falls 2--because David Lynch needs to explain Mullholland Falls (preferably in less than 3 hours).

Focus: Fasttimes at Ridgemont High--High School Reunion. Whatever became of The Surf Nazis? Mr. Hand? Phoebe Cates tits?

14. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always remember a rumor of "Spaceballs 3: The Search for 2". I want that to be reality.

15. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I thought it was "Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money."

16. MyRealName

MyRealName
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

If Gary Busey ever runs for governor, you can bet your ass that I'm voting for him just to watch the ensuing train wreck.

Focus: The Big Lebowski 2. The Dude has to raise Maude's lovechild when she gets bored of being a mother, Walter being Walter, Jesus being Jesus, and the glorious return of Sam Elliott's mustache.

17. Tibbsy

Tibbsy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Halloween 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15. Anything after that would just be silly

18. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love film. Love film. I go to theaters constantly, and I will almost always choose to watch a movie I've already seen a thousand times instead of the majority of T.V. shows being broadcast today. It is probably my favorite artistic medium. Period.

If they make a sequel to 'The Big Lebowski', I will never watch another movie ever again. It means that nothing good and pure remains in this world.

I want to throw up just thinking about it.

19. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Focus:

Point Break 2, I'd like to see Reeves back in the Johnny Utah role go criminal after he leaves the FBI.

I know they have planned on a Point Break sequel for awhile now, but from what I have read...it's going to be crap and no one will watch it.

"Tango and Cash 2:More FUBAR than the first movie"

Showgirls 2. Starring Lauren Conrad.

20. breakylegg

breakylegg
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

FUNNY GAMES... or MORE FUNNY GAMES (the 2008 remake of the 1997 Austrian film by the same director).

Most people I know haven't seen or heard of this horror/suspense movie about 2 young psychopaths who terrorize a rich nuclear family. Maybe it's the generic title that garnered it little attention, but it's original and very frightening.

The ending comes suddenly and leaves room for more.

Also, Rob Zombie remade Halloween and Halloween II taking liberties with each. I only saw the 1st and didn't care for it, though it's cool he played with the storylines. He ought to remake/recreate Halloween III: Season of the Witch since it has nothing in common w/ the previous films. Most people/critics hated it because of that. I liked it because it was off the wall.

Attached Files: