Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Why does anyone like me??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike Ness, May 3, 2010.

1. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When I was in my teen's (and at the height of being disgusting) I didn't even use tissue's to blow my nose at night. I would just lean out of my bed and blow my nose in my curtains. it was kind of like having a giant hanky on the wall.

They were so incredibly gross with green, yellow and of course bloody crusted snot all over them. One of my buddies saw them and they proceeded to rip on me for about two years for it. I was at one of their houses and I reached for a tissue and he was like "Why don't you just use the curtain in the family room??"

In high school I also peed in the shower every day. Then I packed a nice big dip of Kodiak and spit dip spit all over the shower.

P.S, anyone who has or used to use chew knows it may be the grossest of gross habits........

2. NickAragua

NickAragua
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Hell yeah. I fucking hate pimples. And the best way to prevent that shit, in my experience, (aside from using appropriate soap) is to get rid of those blackheads early. So, I spend a little bit of time every day or three going over my face and upper torso, squeezing blackheads and zits (I'm 28 now, what the hell?).

FOCUS:

And then I eat them. Nutritious!

3. Stimpson J Cat

Stimpson J Cat
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I have a confession I need to get off my chest:

I'm a swimmer, and I pee in the pool.

Here's something fun to do: go around to every swimmer you know, and ask them if they pee in the pool. This will teach you something about your friends. If they admit that yes, they do, then you know that your friend is honest with you. If they deny it, then your friend is a liar. Because it's a fact, we all do it.

And it's not nearly as gross as it's usually made out to be. Consider that the average olympic sized pool, if only 5' deep, contains about 1,660,000 liters of water. If there are 50 swimmers in the water, and each puts 1 liter of piss into the pool (which is a shitload, if you're as dehydrated as most swimmers are), only 0.003% of the water is urine. That's completely insignificant, especially when you consider that most pools have a volume turnover of less than 12 hours, so there's no way for it to accumulate.

So just know that next time you're in the pool, and you have to pee, just let go. And try to do it next to someone else, so you too can be like R. Kelly.