Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Whoops! Not YOUR cock, Dad!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Via Happyfunball:

I was reading this article today about text messages sent to the wrong person and read the following one:

"My wife sent me a text message asking what I wanted for dinner. I had forgot that we were having the family over for dinner that night. I sent her a pic of my gentleman veggies and asked her if she wanted that for dinner. I sent it to her entire family because I neglected to see it was a group text. I thought about driving into oncoming traffic that night on my way home from work."

I have sent texts to unintentional people, but nothing that would get me in trouble. I did have a friend text me and he was talking trash about one of the moms on the team and he accidentally sent it to her. He was able to finagle his way out of it, but I told him he got what he deserved since he's nice to her face, actually friendly with her.

Focus: Ever sent a text you regret? Or one to the wrong person? Any fallout and/or embarrassment from it?

2. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I met a girl while on vacation one year, she only lived a couple of hours away from each other and we kept sporadic contact. I had some friends who went to school out by where she lived so when I'd go visit them to party I'd drive the extra 45 minutes past the college to pick her up and bring her with me. She would always blow me on the car ride over as a "thank you" to me. Well one day I'm back at home and we're texting and she tells me she's bi. I'd seen her kiss girls before and the such but I didn't think she was actually bisexual.

Being a horny 19 year old I immediately being up threesomes. She says she's down, we have to find another girl but she has one or two that may be interested. Meanwhile I'm texting my friend who goes to the aforementioned school and was there when I first met this girl about how easy she is and stupid shit like that. Well, sent that shit to her instead of him and obviously she didn't appreciate me calling her a slut thus ending a solid hookup and ending all my chances at that coveted threesome.

She also fucked some of my friends to try and get revenge on me. We weren't dating, I couldn't give a shit less who else she was banging, but my two friends told me what she was doing and asked if I was cool with them banging her before going through with it. She ain't my property, I told them to have at it, and then when she tried to wave it in my face like I would care I just told her she was proving my point about her being a slut.

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Not really me sending an embarassing text knowingly, but a good story...

Last month my mom's boss was in town (my mom lives in a different province) to manage one of my local stores. She asked my mom if my mom had anything she wanted to send to me, and my mother gave her some clothes and small presents to bring out with her and pass on.

The problem, though, is that my work cell phone has only a provincial texting plan. It's bitten me in the ass before when I didn't know that out-of-province texts cost us money and I racked up over 800 of them. So, I was communicating her boss through Facebook messages. And here's where the problem happened.

Somehow someone in my office got my cell phone and programed a quirk into it: when chatting in Facebook, if I hit the Blackberry send key (as opposed to thumbing the cursor over "send" on the screen), it automatically typed "You have a nice penis." So the chat with my mother's boss read:

Boss: When and where did you want to meet up?
    Me: We could do dinner tonight? I'm off at 5. You have a nice penis.

Given that her boss is in her 50s, and female, this was obviously an unexpected observation. The worst part was I didn't realize that had sent until an hour later when I checked my phone for her reply. Thankfully, she had a good sense of humour about it. And no one in the office ever fessed up to doing it, so...well-played, coworker. Well played.

4. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A few years ago before my girlfriend and I were dating, my brother was giving me a hard time for pursuing a long distance relationship with her. He was half serious and half joking, but it was still annoying. He then started bragging on the girl he just started dating (now his fiance) so I had to give him some shit back. A little backstory: His fiance is rather flat-chested and my girlfriend is the opposite. He sent me something and I responded with "Yeah, well Alison actually has a rack!"

Of course I accidentally sent it to her, not my brother. I realized it as soon as I hit the send button. Thankfully she has a sense of humor and thought it was hilarious after I did my explaining. We still joke about it.

5. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Before I understood how group texts work, I sent the same stupid picture of a sunset saying "wish you were here" to 3 girls at once. Cue each one asking why two other girls were sending replies to each other in the same group. That ended that quickly.

6. archer

archer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

When i was about 16 i accidentally sent a text to my mother that was intended for my weed dealer... it was in no way subtle and left no doubt as to what i was looking for.

I realized as soon as i hit send and launched the phone at the nearest wall in an attempt to stop it from sending. It was an old Nokia 6110 so of course it wasn't damaged, the battery just popped out killing the phone mid send and stopping it from going through (i hoped)

This was before sent messages folders so i couldn't tell if my hasty actions had stopped it from sending or not. This led to a rather awkward dinner that night where i was waiting for it to be brought up. The phrase "Sweating like a whore in church" comes to mind and i cannot believe she didn't notice something was up with me (shes a pretty cluey woman)

Aaaand she said nothing, not a damn word. Not even about me acting weird/nervous.

Id like to think she never got it but when i got a bit older i realized she was actually cool with me smoking weed (and knew about it a lot earlier than i thought she did).

She was probably just enjoying watching me freak out in silence.

7. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive been blessed when it comes to sending texts accidentally. The worst was accidentally sending a text to my friend that I was visiting that I intended to send to a different friend expressing disbelief at this friend's new very hot and very cool gf. Whoops.

The closest thing would be an email I sent a few years ago. We had an email chain between a few friends of mine from college, and I forget the context but I had just hooked up with a new girl that weekend and I said something along the lines of "Its great when you can stride through the office with the confidence that you can only gain after exploring a new vagina for the first time in awhile." Well I had added a friend that wasn't on the chain for some reason, but instead of adding him...I added my Dad. Later that morning my friend Gchatted me and was like "umm, did you mean to broadcast your random ass getting to your father?" I was mortified, but to my dad's credit he never mentioned it.

Fast forward to this past year, my phone got wet and thus wouldn't hold a charge. I had been headed up to see my parents anyways so I just figured my dad, an electrical engineer by trade, would be able to tweak it. Well he couldn't do anything immediately, and I was due an upgrade, so I just went to the ATT store and got a new phone and went on with my life. Well my dad tinkered around with it, replaced a connector pin or two, and had the phone back working within a day or two. Well as he called me to tell me about it, he mentioned that he was going to give it to my mom to use, but there appeared to be some water damage on the screen, so he had went into my pictures to look for something that was bright or all white to get contrast...well probably 4-5 saved pictures in, I had some quality acquisitions (not-nude, but close) from a girl I was talking to at the time. He calmly said something about "and I was looking and saw some pictures you probably wouldn't want your mom to see, so yeah, I won't give it to her. You can pick it up next time you're here..." I think I stammered some reply and its never been spoke of again. Then again I'm 27 years old and it wasn't a picture of my cock, so I'd like to think my dad was pretty proud cause it was a really nice ass...

8. Tim

Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I had a woman friend who shared with me she had a thread in the amateur pics section of literotica. If you've ever been on the site you know it's about a 1/20 ratio of pics to kiss ass posts from horny guys. I got tired of skimming through the threads where there would be pages of "Your so hott, I'd put my 12 inches inside you" to every pic. So I sent (I thought to her) "OMG, I will be forever haunted by that thread. Just send me nudez, you know you want to."

It turned out I sent it to another person with the same first two letters in her first name. I never would have known but my friend replied "I think you sent this to the wrong person ;). Hope you're doing well!"

This is a person I haven't seen in a couple years. Maybe I shouldn't care but I was totally mortified.