Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Who the Fuck was that Guy? (The Middle Name Thread)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by toytoy88, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    I can go one better - a name and initials. Bury - it used to be hyphenated with my surname but I think my great-grandfather dropped the hyphen, thank fuck. My surname isn't short as it is. As for the name, my dad has it, my grandfather had it, great-grandfather, etc.. Also, the oldest son of the oldest son always has the same initials - T.J.B.. So, there you go.

2. CoolHandPete

CoolHandPete
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Robert, same as my Grandfather, whom I am named after. I'm the second.

My son and I have the same first name, but his middle name is Kingston, after a close friend of my wife and I who passed on too early.

3. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't believe no one has popped up with the same middle name as me yet. It's James after my Maternal Grandfather. I was always his favourite too.

Any kids I have will have their own names, I don't see any reason to keep a name in the family for any particular reason at this stage in life.

4. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

No one with the middle name Ann? I feel like it's my generation's "Marie". I guess I like it because it goes with anything. My mom is Nancy Ann, I'm Natalie Ann and my daughter is Zoey Ann.

Speaking of...what's the consensus on the spelling of Zoey? We went with the -y at the end because people are stupid and if we spelled it the traditional way of Zoe, people would end up calling her "Zo". And Zooey just looks stupid.