Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Where the fuck did that go?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Happy, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Slambrarian

Slambrarian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I don't lose things, I temporarily misplace them. But my dad on the other hand, he spent some time helping us renovate our house and he lost every single tape measure that he had - and he had quite a few. He never found them and while a part of me is sure they got closed up in some wall (or walls) another part of me is sure the ghost in my house used to be a carpenter and he wanted them for himself. I officially have one tape measure and I will only keep it in one spot and it hasn't been lost (or temporarily misplaced) yet.

2. Muney

Muney
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My damn wallet ALWAYS is disapearing, sometimes days on end. I should probably just keep it in my back pocket like everyone else. Sometimes I put it in the back pocket, sometimes I put it in my coat, sometimes I carry it to the car and put it in there. Its almost daily that i'm looking around, searching for it.

3. Guest

Expand Collapse

My keycard to get through the lobby barriers at work - I sign in more then clients visiting the firm.

4. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Hair pins, I can buy a box of 500 at the start of the month and by the end of it I will have zero.

5. Drewpy

Drewpy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I live in a dorm, so I have to use the dorm laundry. I'd guess that I've lost/had stolen at least 5 T-Shirts, 2 dress shirts, 2 hoodies, and a pair of shorts. Countless socks on top of that because those fuckers always fall in the hallway without me noticing. Fuck the person that keeps stealing my laundry. What a prick.

6. Mash

Mash
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I have been married six years and am on my third ring. I cannot for the life of me keep up with a wedding ring.

7. The Devils Whisper

The Devils Whisper
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I think I was the one stealing all your lighters. Whenever my roommate and I got home from a bar, we'd go to light a smoke and pull out some color of lighter we didn't leave home with. Both of us did that without intending to nick them off people. We kept a bowl of them on the table for people to claim or take. So, on behalf of lighter thieves in bars, sorry!

8. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I also use campus laundry facilities. I haven't managed to lose actual shirts and pants yet though. Usually I'll lose an odd sock because it's sticking to the top of the barrel (side loading washing machines) and the tards that remove my laundry in a rush to do their own don't care enough to check.

On the other hand, I've managed to get at least a dozen mysterious socks and one shirt in my laundry that are not mine. I ALWAYS check the barrel to make sure it is empty before I put mine in.

There's apparently a huge vortex that takes your missing socks and deposits them in my laundry. Awesome.