Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

When Violence Strikes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Dec 5, 2013.

1. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not a particularly violent person, but I seem to get in fights every couple years or so. It's usually while trying to prevent my friends from being hurt, but once or twice I was just drunk around the wrong people at the wrong time.

I'm a very laid back, easy going guy. It takes a very large amount of provocation to get me angry. That's good, because I go into red-rage blackout mode when that happens. In my early 20s, I knocked out a couple guys that were trying to pick a fight with my friends, and didn't remember it later. All I knew was my hands hurt, and everyone was looking at me weird.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The real lesson is: avoid. Talk your way out of it. You never know if some sore loser/winner might have or knife or gun, and nobody is more impulsive than in the heat of the moment. You could get hit with a brick or windshield wiper or ten thousand other things that can turn you into a drooling vegetable. Plus, the police could show up. You go to jail, where if you miss bail you lose your job. It is a butterfly effect of bad shit.

It's just not worth it.