Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

When the groom's away, the bride goes bananas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, May 5, 2015.

1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    One story I forgot:
    A few years ago a guy I know was getting married, so his friends threw him a bachelor party in a garage. This was in a town of 300 people, and they ordered strippers from some company in Minneapolis. They were about what you'd expect. "Traveled" would be a good word to describe them. They showed up with a 'roided out bouncer dude, and when he got done with his "Seriously guys, keep your hands off their pussies and assholes" speech, the festivities began. For the first event, they brought in a bunch of those pre-packaged test tube shots. The way this worked is you'd lay on your back and put the shot in your mouth, then the stripper would squat on the test tube and proceed to bounce her vagina off your face. These were five dollars. A friend of mine who's bachelor party I had been to, told me he was going to buy me one of these to pay me back for the lap dances I bought him at his bachelor party.
    [​IMG]

I got the fuck out there and spent the rest of the night at the bar.

3. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To be fair, that was a weird situation. Given that it was Tennessee, there was probably some Bible Belt zoning law. Every other strip club I've been to has ranged from topless with nudity restrictions due to full bar, otherwise they were fully nude. There is a strip club in Chicago called VIPs that due to its proximity within the city, is not fully nude and strippers wear boobie tassles. You also can't tip in cash, you need to exchange for cash for "VIP Bucks"...needless to say, that place fucking sucks. The owner still makes a ton as its close to a variety of bars and he recently was granted the first lucrative contract in Illinois for a medical marijuana grow facility. VIPs is also across the street from a Whole Foods that is the preferred location for all manner of affluent soccer moms, which is hilarious.

The aforementioned bachelor party in NOLA with the balcony started with 2 strippers arriving. A pair of strippers performing inside a ring of 20 guys is weird as shit. Also, despite the "quality" my friend got when he used the agency last time he was in NOLA, our pair was a flat chested redhead who was pretty if you squinted and soft brunette who had slightly saggy boobs. I'll grant that she had a sexiness to her whole vibe, but no more than any other slightly overweight drunk chick you could have found down on Bourbon. We're in a debauchery capital, I want to being paying for a smokeshow from the Hustler club. I quickly lost interest and paid attention to the open bar and talking to their bodyguard and trading him drinks for stories of pistol-whipping Southern frat shitheads who tried to get too handsy. He was both terrifying and the most entertaining thing. We hurried through whoever wanted lapdances after the performance so we could actually get non-professional women up there to talk to.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The idea of a BYOB strip bar (or ANY bar) is alien to me. The first time I even heard of it was while reading PhilaLawyer's book. It sounds like like a combination of a great and terrible idea at the same time. I can't imagine they attract a lot of Fortune 500 execs.

5. Czechvodkabaron

Czechvodkabaron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Cheetah is the ONLY strip club in Atlanta that is worth going to. We do have a bunch, and they're all full nude, but all of the other ones are extremely trashy. Of course, going to the Clermont Lounge is an experience, if you can stomach seeing where strippers go to die.

And when I went to Vegas last year, I was shocked to learn that they only have one strip club that is full nude and serves alcohol (The Palomino); the rest have to choose one or the other.

Personally, I like the idea of BYOB to strip clubs. It beats the hell out of having to pay $7 for a Bud Light.

6. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

The Cheetah popped my strip club cherry. The Clermont (Blondie in particular) made me wish it wasn't popped.

7. bte0816

bte0816
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Just got back from a bachelor party in Myrtle Beach Sunday. Everyone got pretty wasted and 12 guys ended up taking 5 cabs home. Two guys happened to find one of our party asleep on a park bench while they were waiting for a cab. My buddy and I were the last two to grab a cab home and when we pulled into the resort we saw one of the guys walking down the side of the street lost.

I'm the last single guy out of my group of friends because I believe that all women are WHORES. We met a group of girls on a bachelorette party and hung out with them all night Friday night and somehow I ended up getting paired off with the bride to be. She put her number in my phone and texted me all day Saturday asking where we were going. When we got out Saturday night we hadn't been there 5 minutes before we get swarmed by this same group of girls. Now granted they were all engaged or married as is my entire group except me but it was sickening how many of them seemed to forget they had significant others. Long Story short I ended up in a cab alone with the bachelorette headed back to my place, somewhere along the line my conscience kicked in and I paid the cab driver to take her home.

First thing Sunday morning she texts me to let me know her fiance is going on his bachelor party this weekend and says she wants to see me this weekend. Normally this wouldn't be a problem because when you are 4 hours away from home and meet someone they are never from the same place you are. Nope this chick lives 15 minutes down the road.

The tanning bed/lingerie snapchats aren't helping me do the right thing....

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The worst strip club I have ever stepped inside was one here in town called the Rendez-Vous. The owner (I think he was the owner) drove a Delorian, the hottest girl was a three and the clincher: the fucking stage was 8-layer plywood on top of construction barrels. I shit you not. The only time I walked in the place was after a downtown bender with friends. We walked in, looked around, and laughed so goddamn hard we had to stay for THREE extra beers just to soak in the disgusting hilarity. You could SEE the disease falling off the girls in this place.

Legend.

9. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

New Orleans. Big Daddy's on Bourbon Street. It smelled worse than the street outside. Everything was ancient plywood, pickled, soaked in taint juice and bud light. Every single girl was a prostitute. Weren't even shy about it. I got propositioned twice from the stage while they did their show. Not even clandestinely, off to the side while I slipped a buck into their thong. They fucking announced it mid grind from the pole, "Hey, OVER THERE, what're you doing after I get off work??!" My friend paid $300 for a beeje in the back from a girl he swore was tweaking. My buddy brought his girl in. This middle aged dancer with the biggest tits I have ever seen in person lurches drunkenly over, tries to take this girl's top off. When she fails she whips out her own enormous yabbos and proceeds to slap the ever loving shit out of all three of us. She whipped them around like a bolo. Those things must've weighed 20 pounds a piece, they fucking hurt.

Oh God it was beautiful. Every moment. The best part is the sign for this place was a pair of ceramic legs on a motorized swing coming out of a crevice in the wall next to the door. "Moderate Prices!" Sadly, Big Daddy's is now gone. I assume closed by the health department. Actually, here is a beautiful article on the place: http://www.bestofneworleans.com/gambit/gone-daddy-gone-the-end-of-big-daddys/Content?oid=1255487

[​IMG]

10. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fun fact: anyone with an IQ above room temperature will read that and immediately translate it to "I am a stupid person who is incapable of reasonable thought."

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Or Sack suffering from relationship PTSD.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I thought I was somehow magically in my earlier days on RMMB when I read that part. And bolded, too.

13. bte0816

bte0816
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Juice Edit: I'm censoring your reply for your own good. Knock off the bravado/sexist crap.

#33 bte0816, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
  14. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Interestingly, nothing about this response helped the opinion formed earlier.

15. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    You do realize that "all women" includes your mother and all other female relatives, yes?

16. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So much brilliance in that sign...

"MODERATE PRICES"

"VOTED PRETTIEST GIRLS IN THE SOUTH"

Not to mention the black box...over her box

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You didn't like the two legs with heels poking out of the wall? I assume they would move up and down to entice passers-by.