Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

What this? Oh that is my thought screen helmet.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cdite, Mar 28, 2010.

1. cdite

cdite
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

http://www.stopabductions.com/

How The Thought Screen Helmet Works

The thought screen helmet scrambles telepathic communication between aliens and humans. Aliens cannot immobilize people wearing thought screens nor can they control their minds or communicate with them using their telepathy. When aliens can't communicate or control humans, they do not take them.

A Record of Success

The thought screen helmet has effectively stopped several types of aliens from abducting or controlling humans. Only four failures have been reported since 1998.

Two of those failures were encounters with alien-human hybrids. In 2005, a cloth helmet with a smaller area of Velostat, which had a Velcro strap, was easily removed by an alien-human hybrid. Another failure occurred in 2007 when two alien-human hybrids snuck up behind a frail woman, tackled her, and forcedly removed her helmet. These alien-human hybrids are described in The Threat by David Jacobs and in Sight Unseen by Budd Hopkins.

The helmet still works for people being abducted by aliens, but not by their alien-human hybrids who are now integrating into our societies.

Focus: What is the stupidest thing you have ever spent money on?

Alt-Focus: This website.

2. Ganimedes

Ganimedes
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Oh come on, you can almost see the little fuckers covering their bases. 'Also, since the corporate structure of our world has been subverted by the extraterrestials, employers will not hesitate to induce your cooperation via "dress codes", "rules", or in extreme cases by threatening termination ( job loss, the other kind only comes by removing your helmet ).'

3. cdite

cdite
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You think those are bad? Try the Alien Weaknesses ( Grays only )....

Now pay attention ladies and drink your orange juice

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have always wanted to make some sort of product like this that preys upon those too stupid to keep their money.

The only problem is that I just can't write anything crazy sounding enough for these people to believe.

I would love to sell some stupid necklace that would protect them from FEMA knowing where they would be when FEMA starts rounding up citizens to put them into concentration camps.

5. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Finally, photographic evidence.

[​IMG]

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Years ago, before the internet I was talking to a buddy one night and told him we should start an alien newsletter (this was the best method of communication between nutjobs back then.)

I figured we could travel all over the world, snap a few pictures of us frowning inside a crop circle, write a quick story about our "Investigation" and then retreat to the nearest pub to drink on the subscribers dime. It was a foolproof plan to jack a few bucks from crazy people.

There was only one problem, my buddy started to take the whole thing seriously. He began telling me how he and some friends would sit outside at night to watch a certain group of stars and if they watched them long enough they'd move. My first reaction was to laugh myself silly and then I noticed he was serious.

I asked "Wait a minute, you spend hours outside in the cold watching these stars you think are alien ships, waiting for them to screw up and give away their position by moving?"

Hahahahahahaha.

He's never spoken to me again.

I'll be the first to admit I do have an interest in UFO's, ghosts, Atlantis and other such things, but I've never let my imagination run away with me and I approach every claim with complete skepticism. Thus far I've never seen or heard anything that would convince me any of those things are, or were real.

7. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was actually just talking not 5 minutes ago with a former astronomer from UC Lick Observatory about these nut cases. Mostly what it comes from he and I agreed is mental disorder, primarily paranoia. He told me about an email exchange he had with a childhood friend of his who was convinced that after she had "enhanced" NASA pictures of the moon she had found clear evidence of people on the moon. She showed him a picture of what appeared to be a picture of the a person lying down next to a crater. So he went too Google moon, found the crater and measured it, and determined that her "person" was 30km tall, and for him to be a normal sized human that the moon would have to be 14,000 ft above Earth.

The Internet is the biggest problem facing getting these people help. Most of the time, in the old days ToyToy is familiar with, the only way to get any conspiracy information was the old time newsletters that were advertised in the back of magazines, and they didn't have as many places to revel in their fantasy, and maybe their family could get them some help.

Now all they have to do is Google "fema prison camp" and they have thousands of other people that they can form e-friends with, and communicate instantly with their latest new theory, or "proof", and they draw into themselves and the fantasy world that they have created.

8. Ganimedes

Ganimedes
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

From the directions for use section:

There's a certain satisfaction when the mental acuity and intelligence that it takes to master interstellar space travel is somehow stumped by the workings of a mechanical lock.

Another sigh of relief here, they don't possess the technology (limbs?) to cut string or tape.

All of that and it's still just a tin-foil hat?

9. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The crazy part is he probably did see stars move if he watched them long enough. They're called "planets".

I am one of the most skeptical people you will ever meet. The list of things I don't believe in - which includes ghosts, alien visitation, Bigfoot, God, and most of the members of the TiB (obviously NettData, Shegirl and Chater are multiple accounts from the same person) -is far longer than what I do believe.

But I love reading this shit. Always have. As a kid I worked my way through the pseudoscience section of the local library, reading about the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot, UFOs, the NJ Devil, astrology, etc. Later on I read all of the crap that nut Whitley Strieber wrote. The delusions that animate people fascinate me to no end.

But just to be on the safe side, I'm makin' me one-a them hats.

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I'm the same way. I'm highly skeptical, but curious and I always plant myself right in the middle of the shit to see if I can see/feel/ hear what others claim to have seen.

I stayed at the supposedly most haunted house in the US, in the most haunted room. I had a pleasant nights sleep, Nothing weird happened.

When I was 9, I saw what is technically called a UFO. (It never was proven what it was, so it remains unidentified, it was flying, and it was an object.) It was a fucking meteorite or something similar. I was sitting down to lunch with my grandparents and saw a huge fireball streak across the sky and yelled "Look at that!" Never for a moment did I think it had extraterrestrial origins, but I've seen pictures of it on UFO documentaries.

At 15 while deer hunting with my dad around Mt. St. Helens before it blew it's top I found an enormous foot print in the mud beside the road. I blew off a couple of rounds from my gun up in the air to signal my father. Even at 15 I was skeptical, but I wanted a witness. The footprint was HUGE, but there was only one and that didn't quite make any sense to me. I knew that prints get bigger when they heat and cool, so I wrote that off as a possible explanation, but it didn't explain why some dumb ass was running around that area in their bare feet at that time of year. A couple years later an old man admitted he'd been running around that area with big plywood shoes strapped to his feet that looked like human foot prints. Mystery solved.

Then, a couple years ago one of my cousins and her husband went hunting down on one of my fields. They showed up at my door early one morning exclaiming that there was a ghost in my field carrying a blue light and that it walked across the field. I laughed, but I was down there the next night to check it out. It took me about 10 minutes to figure it out. About a mile away one of my neighbors had a halogen light and if the wind blew slightly it would cause the scrub sweet gum trees in my field to sway, giving the illusion that the light was moving.

Like I said, I'm highly curious about this kind of stuff, but I don't run off half cocked and exclaiming that I've found proof...so far there has alway been a reasonable and very solid explanation.

11. turboawesome

turboawesome
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

“Not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol is working like a charm!”

I love this shit. I love listening to the kooks that believe that aliens are among us. I used to listen to this Internet radio show with Alex Jones all day and listen to their stupid conspiracy theories about 9/11 and aliens inhabiting the president's body.

On Penn and Teller they did an episode on alien abduction, and it was pretty funny how everyone's abductions are very similar to popular culture and when movies change their idea of what an alien looks like, suddenly everyone's seeing slender grey beings with big black eyes. It just reaffirms to me that people are stupid as well as unimaginative.

12. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stopabductions.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stopabductions.com/</a>

Am I the only one who thinks that the Austrian chick in the green shirt on that site is cute (first picture)? She can abduct me any time.

13. Tuesday

Tuesday
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Lisa, I'd like to buy your rock.

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, obviously, she's down for the anal probe.

Also, why would I need to spend $30 on the materials for the helmet. Couldn't I just punch that dude from Kentucky in the face, and take his?