Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

What Did I Do Last Night?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by lust4life, Jan 1, 2011.

1. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I spent a about an hour and a half watching "What Did I Do Last Night?!"

Current (I didn't even know I got this channel) offered this program up last night. Set in England, it's a reality show where self-described "party animal" 20-somethings agree to allow themselves to be videotaped while out on a night of partying/binge drinking, then the host shows up at their place the next morning, and they watch the video together.

Okay, so you're going to pre-game on a half-bottle of wine, then head out to the clubs, and start a round-robin of mixed drinks, beers, shots, and more wine, get plastered and do stupid shit. I was waiting for one of them to wrap up their evening back home, on their computer, posting on the weekend drunk thread (there are folks from England here, right?)

I was hoping to see the guy who turns into Capt. Courageous after his 3rd shot of Jager get his teeth knocked in, but no such luck.

Spare yourselves. It's like IHTSBIH, with less laughs and more embarrassment.