Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

We're Finding Nemo! Drunk Thread 2/8

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I do not like it when skin medications prescribed by the dermatologist burn the fuck out of my skin and make my skin look sunburned. Thanks doc.

2. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know that drunk sweet spot around 5-6 drinks that allows you to be witty, charming, and still get up for work the next morning? Yeah I passed that by like 4 beers.

I'm nauseous, and my eyes are beet red, coated in cat dander because I decided to roll around on the floor, making baby noises, with a 20 pound orange cat. I are mature.

3. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night I spent a highly entertaining evening discussing fantasy books with my housemate. While drinking half a bottle of straight bourbon. Before moving on to straight scotch. (The Ardbeg 10 if memory serves, and it may not after the bludgeoning I gave it last night.) All these brilliant decisions the night before I restart my boxing training in 8 hours or so. Thank christ I keep painkillers in my desk at work.

On the upside, I realized that I can buy a round the world ticket and go to ever more interesting places after Tanzania next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.