Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weird South African Holiday Drunk Thread 4/30/10!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durbanite, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My father called me last night to let me listen to the band that was playing at the benefit/festival he was at. Apparently, he didn't like that I hung up so he called his best friend (who's house I was at for his daughter's graduation party). Great, my father just became a drunk dialer. But I do have a feeling the kayak he mentioned that was part of the auction is on it's way to my house. I've been wanting and asking for one for about a year now.

Said graduation party was fun. It's amazing how many crab legs were consumed. Think 50 lbs. I can't eat them (unless I want my throat to swell shut) but I'm an expert cracker.

2. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Is it inappropriate to invite myself to this? I don't care, I'm coming anyway.

3. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why in the world would you even ask? You know you're always welcome anywhere I am, at any time.

4. Creelmania

Creelmania
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I don't know if something is wrong with me or if I need to completely recondition my liver.

I've really slowed down on the drinking in the past while because I've been broke and that's one easy way to save money. Not only not spending money on booze, but no drunken munchies and other random pointless purchases. Well last weekend I - with a bit of help from friends - finished a 4 litre box of wine. Ended up throwing up down the side of my bed and all that jazz and was hungover for a full 24 hours.

And this has almost become the norm. Anytime I get at least noticeably drunk, I either get sick, time travel, or both. Unless I keep it to a decent buzz, I can't drink without significant consequences.

This weekend I decided to have some beers while watching the Canucks kick the ever living fuck out of the Blackhawks. I had maybe 6 or 7 beers. At one point near the end of the night my stomach felt a little uneasy. Nothing too bad but still noticeable. And then this morning when I woke up I felt a bit of a hangover.

I can't even drink 8 beers anymore without feeling a little under the weather the next day. Fuck me. I just might have to start smoking more weed and get by with that.

5. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ow. My. Head. Why must you yell at me for the things I do the night before UGH

haha if I knew what the thing I was doing terribly terribly wrong was, I'd gladly change it. dunno if I actually am or if everything in the world is just awful timing.

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel obliged to point out that I am a white, brown-haired boy. My girlfriend says I have blonde hair, but whatever.

It's not cheating if it's with another girl, right? I think that's how it works.

7. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Depends: male or female?

8. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

18/F, still in high school...

9. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

bahahahahahahhaha, I graduated LAST YEAR, and I wouldn't fuck anyone still in high school.

10. WASPnest

WASPnest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Hey! Don't think like that, you can sleep soundly. You're just helping to fill in the holes in the modern education system.

Shit's practically civic, man.

11. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This.

I've been out of high school now for almost a decade and I would. Lowered standards I guess.

12. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Good or bad?
    That just depends on how much your asshole hurts.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To be fair, that's because sleeping with high school boys is a step down for you but a step up for them. Come to think of it, I still wouldn't exactly call it a step up for our pilot friend over here, either. Or his new friend.

I've now been reminded that I've been out of high school for four years and could have had a degree by now. How different my life would have been. I've always thought it would have been cool to get a B.Sc. in chemistry and work for a brewery.

14. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Must be a male thing. There's damned few people between the ages of 16-20 that I can tolerate being around, never mind consider fucking.

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Um who wouldn't bang a girl in the peak of their beauty? As much as everyone makes a stink about having an emotional bond making the sex better yadda yadda or "girls with more experience are more fun" blahh blahh blahh, we all know sometimes its all about how hot the girl is at the time of meeting her. 18 year old girls are freshly minted hot pieces of ass. Is there really a reason not too?

16. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Really? A young chick with no emotional maturity and (likely) no skills in bed, but a hot ass so it's all good?

This actually is a good question, for any of the guys who feel like answering it: if you could fuck the hottest chick imaginable, but she would be horrible in bed, versus a completely average chick looks-wise who is a rockstar in the sack, which would you pick? Imagine they're right in front of you, and you must pick one. None of this "threesome so the skilled one could teach the hot one" stuff.

I just can't imagine that looks are that important once you're actually fucking.

17. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rockstar, hands down.

18. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Good question. You always go with the hot chick.
    Unless you're an officer in the Marine Corps. Then you take what you can get.

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I suppose we'd need to define those variables better. On the assumption that average looking chick is still not fat and reasonably decent looking, and that the hottest chick imaginable wouldn't even be able to give you a blowjob, then I'd take the average looking chick.

Maybe I'm weird, but I agree with you that I can't stand most people 16-20 years old and wouldn't date or have sex with someone still in high school (although for disclosure I'm 21, and the ball and chain is 20). Maybe having a younger sister has ruined my ability to see younger women as dateable. I mean, her and jennitalia are presumably the same age and it kind of creeps me out a bit.

Oh, we have two maids in this thread, right? How much do you two charge for cleaning an apartment? Beer would be complimentary, of course. It's been lived in for 8 months by a slightly slobby bachelor.

Ha ha ha. I dare you to tell a pilot that there exists a woman alive who is not just itching to gain carnal knowledge of him. They will not believe you.

20. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I've been drinking for three days straight for my birthday celebrations... my hangover is at it's apex.

I got home at 7:30am today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.