Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weird South African Holiday Drunk Thread 4/30/10!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durbanite, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Jesus Christ, I'm not even through my second cup of coffee and you're talking about dicks again?!
    Can we please talk about pussy?
    [​IMG]

Or beer..
    [​IMG]

Or hot women?
    [​IMG]

2. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes, an AA girl born this past Monday.

If this falls through, it's almost certain our next will be African American as well.

If IVF fails again next summer, we'll adopt again and he'll be black. We'd love a big family, so we'll more than likely end up with 4-5 AA children with two white parents. We wouldn't have it any other way as long as the child needs a home.

You'd be surprised the number of adoptive parents that give back kids for issues a lot less serious than the Russian kid who threatened to burn the house down. People are assholes and will reject a kid if the color of their eyes isn't what they requested. One of the familes we're up against in this adoption gave a kid back because she had sickle cell. Although that's not a walk in the park, you shouldn't treat an adopted child like anything other than your own. Would you adopt out your own blood if he/she had a disease?

For such a sacred act as adoption, it's just natural there will be assholes who fuck it up.

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't be the only one who giggled at this.

For anyone interested in reading, I read this article a little while ago: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.slate.com/id/2250590/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.slate.com/id/2250590/</a> about a woman who adopted a baby from China and came to hate her for at least a little while on account of the separation issues. Every parent goes through a honeymoon - crisis phase with their kids, and I suppose that natural bond established through pregnancy and breastfeeding is enough to keep the feeling of "love" still there. Having read this, and between episodes of 16 and Pregnant, it seems the ideal way for an adoption to happen is to take custody of the baby as soon as possible after birth. Which is unfortunate for the older kids in the orphanages.

The best adoption story I've ever heard was actually from a pharmacist I knew. She and her husband were / are in the military, and he was in Africa on a peacekeeping mission. I'm not sure how it came about precisely, but an elderly woman somehow was in the position to beg him to take her 9 year old granddaughter back to Canada with him. She was old and couldn't take care of her, and her parents were useless drug addicts. So the couple spent many tens of thousands of dollars on plane flights back and forth, bribes to officials and so forth, and finally managed to bring her to Canada. I saw her at the retirement dinner for said pharmacist, and she's bright, precocious, speaks English amazingly well and is absolutely adorable. Went around telling everyone that her older brother was flirting with the granddaughter of another military officer present.

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

In the ghetto...

5. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It really is.

I've always wanted to adopt an older child, simply because everyone deserves a family. But there are underlying risks.

Everything from violence, to sexual issues that not only risk you, but any other children. From everything I've read on it, it's fairly common.

So as much as I'd like to adopt an older child, the risk to others may be too great.

6. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I one of the few ones here who watches American Idol? During Elvis week, one of the contestants sang In the Ghetto and it was far inferior to Cartman's version, so I generously demonstrated this to my husband. Then I had the only line that I recall stuck in my head for days

In the ghe - TTO

Argh, since we are recounting our mornings, I woke up at 5:45, ran 10 miles, came home and showered, went car shopping, went to lunch and ate copious amounts of Mexican food and drank a margarita as big as a fishbowl. All before noon. Now I have somebody enticing me into a nap. Who am I to say no?
    [​IMG]

7. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nevermind, we were passed over by another couple that had an african american child already.

8. ec88

ec88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

[​IMG]

Huh, I didn't know he had a dog.

9. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Here's one for Primer's boner:

#89 Dcc001, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So there was a giant pot festival of some sorts behind the local seat of government today. Which ruined my normal running route. But it made me wonder - wasn't 4/20 over a week ago? God damn slackers.

11. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am on some sort of strange early '90s rock music kick, I was going to nap but have been looking at old youtube videos. Now I really want to go out and see some live music, preferably something good. $100 bucks says there is nothing going on in this lame ass city. Let me just go take a look.....

12. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Uh - oh. I got into the drinknig this afternoon, and now I have finished 9 beers. It is 4:27p.m. I think it would be wise to nap.

Text messages in inbox look like I'm going out to get some. .Ice cream later.

Also, it's a funny, funny taste when you drink a few of one type of beer and switch to a different (read: cheaper_) brand. BUT no more cheap beer for me! I got a job! I'm employed! Probably not cut out for working in a car factory place but I can learn fast.

Saw a lady get arrested at the bus terminal last night! DRUNK TaNK! DRUNK TANK!WOOOOOOO!

13. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There was a bunch of hippies in the park near where I live the other day. Banging drums and swinging hula-hoops and sticks with fringes on the ends. Reeked of shitty bud.

It was exactly like Cartman's "drum circle" nightmare,* except with more idiots running around. I was wishing I had a large, aggressive dog or stash of fireworks on hand. Fucking hippies...

*This:

[​IMG]

Why didn't you just run through? It could have made the run a little more interesting...

14. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Such a tease you are, my friend. The text messages in my inbox look like I'm just straight up going out to get some. I could potentially be adding frotch to my dick checklist tonight!

15. dchavok

dchavok
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'm anxiously waiting tip off of Cavs/Celtics Game 1. This series is going to be fucking electric. If the Celtics weren't so goddamned old, I could see this rivalrly reaching massive heights.

Also, UFC 113. Machida, Paul Daley, and Kimbo all on the same card. Dynamite.

As such, I've stocked up on brews. Being a Cleveland implant in Indianapolis, I'm indifferent to any breweries they have here, because nothing, and I mean abso-fucking-nothing touches Great Lakes Brewing Co.

However, there's this little new operation on the cusp of downtown Indy called Sun King...and its not half bad.

So I got a couple growlers of their Cream Wheat Ale chilling right now, ready to be uncorked for tipoff.

Nothing like getting wasted drinking from growlers. Makes you feel so hillbilly. And so awesome.

16. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2 Cartman references in one thread. I honestly think that he is the poster child for this board. Misogynistic, racist, offensive, crass, and his mother is a whore and his father is not in the picture.

I think we we all have a bit of Cartman in us.

17. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What is frotch? It sounds dirty and I like that.

I spilled Gatorade on my keyboard last night. Sounds kinky? Well, it's not.

18. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Frotch is Fire and cROTCH blended together aka ginger pubes.

19. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dated a ginger for quite a while. She shaved her fire bush because she didn't like it.

I was alright with that.

20. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't even know what to expect. I usually only go out with boys with brown hair. What do gingers even like? What does one wear out with a ginger?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.