Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weird South African Holiday Drunk Thread 4/30/10!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durbanite, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

What are you wearing?

Inappropriate?

2. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A non-descript gray t-shirt and white cotton panties (it is hella hot in here). Why?

Not necessarily. Requesting that I shove a rusty kazoo up my ass and fweet the national anthem out of it might be borderline but that depends on who you ask.

3. lindgren

lindgren
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

For once I am participating in the drunk thread.

I learned tonight that a friend of mine has a 2% chance of living. That really fucked up my evening. They got in a car accident and one guy was had to witness the crash from the backseat, but he ended up fine, but had to watch his friends get fucked up.

4. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Have you seen this Booty Thread we have? It's full of sober, clear-thinking girls, that have the best of intentions
    Now I hadn't thought of that, but that's the kind of shit that gets you Letterman.

Also
    [​IMG]

5. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Majora's Mask will always be better for multiple reasons. So you can forget about the shots at your age and marry me. (or just show me your tits, because, well, I'm drunk!)

6. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

well aren't you fucking greedy..

7. Spoz

Spoz
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Hooray for Australia celebrating labour day this weekend too! This should be the Weird South African and Australian Holiday Drunk Thread.

Rave: Long weekend means I dont work monday.
    Rant: ... which means I don't get paid for working monday.

And here's a tip for the financially challenged TiB members: Don't buy cleanskin beer.

8. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

You guys get pissed off at me for sleeping through a conversation about Zelda, Trivial Pursuit and rusty kazoos? *shakes head*

9. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like so much rotten ass! Ugh! I would lop off a tit to go back to bed right now!

Would you guys believe that for all of my love of gaming, I married a man who doesn't really play. He'll have a go at the Need For Speeds and sometimes he'll get a wild hair and play Ratchet and Clank but other than that, pfffft. Opposites really do attract!

10. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, maybe if you'd been awake, we'd have talked about something more interesting! It was all I could do just to keep the conversation going! Buncha pussies petered out!

11. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

The board's been quiet lately. Don't blame me for bailing!

By the way...who likes Heidi Klum?

[​IMG]

12. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is 7:02 am.

I have been awake since 6. For some reason I have been waking up early and full of energy since I started working out.

Thus far this morning I have:

Eaten chinese food
    Stared out the ocean for 10 minutes.
    A skunk walked across my patio and saw me and stared at me.
    I had a staring contest with the skunk. I couldn't move for fear of scaring him and having him spray.
    I realized that skunks are cute because they have such tiny heads.
    Finally the skunk left.
    I took a shot.

It has been a productive morning.

13. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Our homestudy is done and we actually "presented", meaning our profile was given to a birth mother, in Louisiana on Thursday.

The birth mother already signed away the rights to the child, but is going on three days on deciding the couple to adopt to.

Her and the child were released from the hospital on Friday, the child staying with a social worker in a hotel until the birth mother chooses a family.

Now I have a lot of compassion for her and the decision she has to make, however, this is very abnormal from what the agency is telling us. She should've chosen within a day of the presenting, and considering all she has is pictures to look at, she's not analyzing anything but a gut feeling on aesthetics. Considering there are 3 familes who are doing not much but living on standby, ready to travel several hundred miles, and not sleeping to get the phone call, it's time to shit or get off the pot.

We decided from the start we'd adopt whatever child needed a family the most. African American children are much less likely to be adopted than any other race. So as a Caucasian couple, adopting a Black child has led to some interesting conversations. We don't care either way, but there are a lot of people with very strong opinions on the subject.

14. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A couple of years ago my parents went to Belize. In Belize, they have this rum, while plentiful there, is completely unavailable anywhere else in the entire fucking world. If you've been, it's called 5 barrel rum that is quite literally everywhere on that island; fuck my life I want some again.

Last night, I found it's equivalent. It's not quite the same, it's a aged five year rum called El Dorado 5 year. There's only one place here in Edmonton which sells it and I've found it. It's not nearly as smooth as the 5 barrel but has that subtle oak flavor that good aged rum has. If you get the chance to ever try either of these rums, go for it. I'm going to try and get my hands on some of the 21 or 25 year rums.

Until this point, I didn't realize I was such a rum connoisseur.

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I think it's time for an embarassing confession:

Last night I went to ground at about 1 AM. Which was great. Unfortunately I was either having vivid thoughts or vivid dreams that were keeping me up. This is where it gets weird: I am a bit of a Christopher Hitchens nut, so I was either dreaming or imagining a new video from him. In said video, to prove a point about circumcision, he himself got circumcised. This was so messed up I spent at least an hour trying to get that image out of my head. One tends to get a lot of REM sleep with a lot of crazy weird dreams when you remove yourself from long periods of stress or physical exertion.

Also, ladies, the best way to liven this thread up is with some home made nudie pics. It's like Italian food: sure, you can go out and buy it and it has all the fancy finishing that a restaurant will put on to appeal to white people who think they know what Italian food is, but it's never quite the same as the homemade stuff.

16. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

It appears that Heidi Klum is too skinny for some of you. To make amends:

[​IMG]

And because belly dancing is fucking sexy, with Rachel Brice being perhaps the sexiest of them all:

[​IMG]

17. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thank you. I can't be the only person who thinks most models could use to eat more... Emaciated women just aren't as attractive to me as realistic women. Then again, that ginger has some ridiculous curves.

I showed up to work an hour early. Fuck. I need to remember that we open this place up an hour later on the weekends. Oh well... I had time to go back home and work in my shop for an hour. Good times.

18. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Because this weekend I have the house to myself, naturally I wake up this morning with a sand-blasted throat and a runny nose. Thankfully the cold and flu pills are working their magic, and I have a 24 pack to help ward off the AIDS in my system.

19. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My boner and I are in love with Rachel Brice.

20. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So is the baby African American then? Is it a girl like you'd wanted at least?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.