Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weird South African Holiday Drunk Thread 4/30/10!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durbanite, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Eff you! I fly! I pilot!

2. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cool! I didn't know TiB links to our Facebook accounts that way. Chater must have really stepped up his game with this place.

3. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night I got drunk and went to a reading by Joy Harjo. She is not a very good poet. Too obvious, too heavy handed, too... blah. She can sing really well, and was doing these strange Native American chant songs. They were badass, I was singing along with her.

Then I got more drunk.

Now I'm gonna jack off, eat dinner, and go get more drunk.

Fucking drunking man, always drunking.

PS, I feel like I haven't been on here in awhile. Hello!

4. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hello to you too!

Goddamit people! Liven the fuck up! I started drinking so that we could form a more perfect union (of home-bound booze-hounds) and nary a one of you motherfuckers are talking. Am I going to have to devise a game to get this party started or something? Shall I pull out the Trivial Pursuit cards and start typing out questions? What say you?

*edit* Holy shit! Is it really 1:30 already?! Craaap!

5. Flagrant

Flagrant
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Fuck.

I am normally a mild tempered person, and it takes a lot to set me off. Not only did I see someone I absolutely loathe at the bar tonight, but after I was drunk, I went to subway with my brother and the following took place. There was a guy who looked in his early twenty's, obviously hammered, and three girls that looked like they can't have been a day out of high school. I don't even think any of them were legal age to drive. They mouth the words "Save us" to my brother and I when we walk in. Being the gentlemen that we are, we tell the dude to back the fuck off, question his wavering sexuality, and he challenges us to "Go outside". My brother follows him outside (easily outweighing this toolbag by 50lbs) and then walks back in and shuts the door. Fast forward to when we're walking home this tard is standing outside the bar, and yells "Faggot" as we walk by. My brother stands outside the kid starts pushing him, I go have a chat with the bouncer before my brother gets into it with this kid. Bouncer comes outside, calls the police, ushers my brother and I inside, and toolbag gets carted off. Even this kids friends were on out side telling him that he was being a fucking dumbass.

All in all, I would say it was a successful night, but I am so angry from the beginning of the night seeing the first guy, that I just wanted to fight.

And also...Hello!

*Edit...Long island and yuengling specials were good to me tonight.*

6. hawkeyenick

hawkeyenick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight to watch the Nuggets-Jazz game, and of course to enjoy some delicious wings. The thing I like least about living in Denver is every place seems to have specials on Coors Light. And of course I'm a cheap bastard (9 years of higher education will do that to you) so I drink it, despite not liking it at all.
    Now I'm home enjoying some delicious beers from local microbreweries, the prevalence of which is something I love about the Denver area.
    I'm not really a big Nuggets fan (born and raised in the Chicagoland area), but it sucks that I won't be able to see some good playoff basketball in person. I would have liked to see Kobe get body checked 4 rows deep by Kenyon Martin.

7. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Sheeit. I tried to get it going with the boobage fueled by some Sailor Jerry's. Maybe you need a little more to start talking...

and remember when Lindsay Lohan was hot? Man, how things have changed.

Attached Files:

8. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Calculus exam Monday + homework, Algebra exam Tuesday + homework, Biology online exam ASAP, Chemistry Lab Report due Monday, Biology Lab report due Thursday + assignment + quiz. Someone kill me, please.

9. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

If you try and beat yourself to death with your legs, I'mma be pissed.

10. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If he succeeds, I'm having a beer in his honor.

11. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I first read that as "I'm having a boner," and I'm holding you to it.

You sick fuck.

12. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

You degenerates should be ashamed of yourselves.. and where the hell is Annabannana, and Dcc? Wickedbitch has made an appearence but where is her entourage?

Also,
    tits!

13. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have an entourage?! Why the fuck didn't anyone tell me about this?! Can I convince them to do my bidding?! Why am I still mostly overworked and underfucked?! Jesus!

I have unintentionally snake-charmed BD with talks of video games and blow-jobs. Mostly the former, sadly. If anyone wants to start up a conversation about old-school gaming, I'm in. Otherwise....

I snuck into oldest little dude's room to retrieve Trivial Pursuit (of which I am nearly the master of, in any era) and I noticed that he is almost as long as his twin bed. This was very soon after checking on the baby who is still barely 2 feet long. The contrast is vast. Plus, my middle guy is losing teeth as his baby brother is gaining them. It's a weird time around here, fer sure!

20th Anniversary Edition, just for the fuck of it. Name a category/color if you are so inclined!

14. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Gimme blue, pop culture!

Wait! I effed that up! Giime it still!

15. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why? You want first crack or something?

16. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't know if this is old school enough for you in the gaming department, since you have a kid who is like 11 and you're probably like 78 or something old like that, but a friend of mine is having a "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" race tomorrow, where a bunch of us are meeting at his place to see who can get the farthest in the game within 12 hours. Massive amounts of booze and pizza will be consumed. It's going to be nerdy/epic in every way. I'm pretty sure a couple of the girls involved are bringing costumes. I don't know what the winner gets, but I'm pretty confident that I have the water temple committed to memory while everyone else will break controllers in frustration.

17. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

......Mabye......

You DO look and awful lot like the evil step sister from "Wicked"...

(YEAH, I SAW WICKED! WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT! WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?!?!?!)

HA!

18. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I just kinda assumed.. and I doubt it. They're not flying monkeys..

Well if you weren't so married...

Like Hungry Hungry Hippos?

I'm not so familiar with the game but I have google on my side. Fire away.

19. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll fuck you up son.

I'm not sure where this is going, but I like it.

20. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is old school enough and I am only 33 but feel free to fuck off! And I mean that in the nicest possible way!

I am one of the few who liked Majora's Mask better (I'll go into more detail later if anyone is curious) but I actually have the "strategy guide" for the collector's edition disc (it spans the first 4 games) and a kick-ass scanner if you are so inclined, although I'm sure I'm missing a few pages due to the little guys.

In Zelda games it is the water levels.
    In Metroid games, it is the lava levels.
    In Mario games, it is the ice levels.
    Any questions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.