Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Random Drunk Thread!

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

I mean, honestly, did you really expect anyone else to start this thread?

Seeing how I have been sick for the past week, and that I accidentally drank a bottle of wine while cooking dinner, and now I got a nice stout vodka drink, I'm feeling a bit, oh how shall I say..... wacky!

Have at it, you gosh darn heathens.

2. travis

travis
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Re: Friday Random Drunk Thread!

I just got home and started drinking. My friend gets off work at 10 and wants to play 80 oz. to freedom (we each have two 40's, and cant put either of them down until they're both gone).

I drink a pretty good amount, but I've never done this before. Doesn't seem that bad to me, anybody else done it before?

3. cw0322

cw0322
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Having Swine Flu is no fun so I am self medicating with some Jim Beam Black Label. It burns more with the strep throat, but after a while the coughing from the bronchitis starts tickling.

4. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

It's pretty easy! Just relax, have a sip of wine, listen to a little Indigo Girls, lightly brush against my leg innocently, bend over a little...

Wait... HEY! Stop being gay, you! We're trying to have drunk fun here!

You didn't get any codeine? Thats bullcrap! I just had an upper respiratory infection, and they gave me enough codeine to kill a bull. Talk about fucking with your head. I spent about 3 days just looking up at my crown molding thinking it was museum worthy.

5. travis

travis
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Ok fair enough...

Well the beer I'm drinking right now has a picture of either rock, paper, or scissors underneath the cap of each bottle. And since I'm an idiot, playing beer cap rock, paper, scissors is keeping me wildly entertained.

That's not gay right?

6. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because I have insomnia and have access to designer prescription drugs, I am currently on the 2 ambien and 2 beer buzz. I think if I invite 3 more beers to the party it could turn into quite the rave in my conciousness. Time for some stand up or HBO. Life couldn't be better. Well it could if I had a girl over to watch it with me, but I'm in "the between" stage right now with current possibilities.

Don't worry, I'll keep posting and there should be enough data points to graph a time series graph on my intoxication level.

EDIT - I AM LEGEND is on so I drink everytime one of those weird fucks pops up. This could be fun. AVOID THE SHADOWS!

7. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We call that Edward 40handz. They better be duct taped on so no one gets any ideas either. Gotta finish em both. No untaping until they're done and the beer of choice for those 40s should easily be OE High Grav or Colt 45 Double Malt.

EDIT - It's actually fairly simple as it comes out to about 6-7 beers.

8. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

That's what we call it too. The last time I did it I think I finished within 5 minutes. You don't want to take your time with it otherwise the beer gets really warm and disgusting. Think about the last cup of 15 cup beer pong. No one ever really wants to drink that little amount. Now think about having half a 40 of piss warm beer.

9. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

I gotcha beat! Monty Python's "Life of Brian" is one IFC right now, and I'm drinking everytime they talk about Jesus.

Man, I'm going to be in prime shape for my buddy's engagement party tomorrow...

10. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck, I may have to setup it up to Marley and Me. Any time I see a dog I have to drink.

That's just the first part of the game. The second part is way tougher. Since we know happens at the end, and that we're completely boozed up and on ambien, Game 2 is the attempt to not cry.

Sounds pussy, try it!

11. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Edit: beat to it.

I get off work in half an hour, I'll be drinking while playing FFVII and listening to my favorite morning show's podcasts from this week.

12. Dynamite Harry

Dynamite Harry
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Never tried 80 oz to Freedom, but I've done the 100 oz club and the Century Club. The 100 oz club is drinking 100 ounces of beer without taking a piss, and the Century Club is drinking a shot of beer a minute for 100 minutes.

Anyway, I'm sitting here with a 30 pack of PBR. Now that's livin'.

13. travis

travis
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Yeah we have duct tape. And I didn't even think about how hard pissing is gonna be. That is gonna be interesting.

And as for beer type, I was thinking Steele Reserve sounds like just the right shitty beer to use.

14. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

30 pack of PBR is truly living. I'm a huge fan of the power hour and century club. Take a shot every minute for 60 or 100 minutes. Nothing beats it, especailly when you have an 80s music video power that swtiches to a new 80s music video every minute.

Did you know Piano Man had a video? Neither did I.

15. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

See, we always called that "hour power", and cut it off at 60. 60 makes you stupid, I can only imagine what 100 does. We just never had the patience to sit there for almost 2 hours.

Fuck! I've had the dog a week, and he's already spilled one of me drinks! Euthanasia never sounded so good!

Just kidding. Maybe.

16. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cant argue with FFVII drunk. Easily in my top 5 games ever. Drunk, even better. Just dont get too drunk and ballsy on your materia setups.

17. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Call we start a poll on this? How long will I last at my current pace before pass out?

My current status
    2 Ambien
    2 Beers
    +1 Beer every 20 minutes

Bets on what beer I am on when I pass out or bets on what time? Damn this may have been a good vBookie thing.

18. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

did you ever do it to a mix of 80s music videos or gangsta rap music videso that switch every minutes? True college bliss.

19. Dynamite Harry

Dynamite Harry
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I came across it a couple of years ago, but it was weird because it looked like it was filmed way after the song actually came out. Like the early 80's.

For Kratos: I'll go with 7.

20. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

You know, I don't do many nerdy things (apart from this board, obviously), but I have actually played almost every single Final Fantasy ever released in the US. FFVII was my third favorite.

And that is officially the last time I will post on the subject. Beer and Tits, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Oh fuck and yeah! My little brother even found a website once that was dedicated to such a thing. I'd be lying if I said I remembered it, but I'm sure one of you jackals knows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.