Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Random Drunk Thread- Halloween 2009 Edition!

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Spoz, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Attaboy. Make us proud.

On a related note, it might be time to crack open my first beer of the night. Based on what folks are saying, I'm a little late to the party, so it's time to make up for it. I might need to relive the old college tradition of the Power Hour to catch up.

2. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Going to Fells Point tonight with a friend, we'll be dressed as the Hank and Dean Venture from The Venture Bros. Cheap beer and cheap hard liquor are nice, but slutty girls packing the streets is my selling point tonight.

Oh yeah, we will be making Mecha-Sheva no less than 5 times tonight. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, only another reason you should watch the show.

3. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm more interested in how much Mayhem will get to partake of that Sailor Jerry. A drunk dog in a cape would get you millions of hits on Youtube.

4. clb

clb
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Still hungover from yesterday. And this morning. Drinking several beers before noon was great at the time, but a poor choice in retrospect.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I've spent the past 2 and a half days bringing my spare house back from the land of the dead. I kept the heat and water on in the place and check on it every now and again, but for the most part it just sits empty.

This is a 3 year old house that has sat vacant for over 2 years. It's 6 bedrooms and 5000 square feet. Do you realize what a pain in the ass it is to go through that house uncovering furniture, cleaning up dead bugs, dusting, lighting pilot lights, making sure all the appliances are working, washing bedding that hasn't been used in 2 years, and last but not least making sure the spare vehicle that's been stored in the garage for 2 years starts?

The spare vehicle doesn't start. The fucking starter relay went bad. I have a fuck ton of family coming in on Monday and they're all acting like I let them down because I gave them a place to stay, but they don't have a vehicle to drive. Fuck them.

I'm getting shitfaced tonight. I may or may not pick them up at the airport come Monday.

Tonight I'm an angry drunk.

6. MTW

MTW
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Bought a sixer of Lagunitas Maxiumus Pale Ale, McSorley's Lager & Pale Ale, and a 4 pack of Snake Dog Tripel.

Except for the Maximus, I haven't had any of them before. First taste, McSorley's Black Lager tastes like shit, it's very sweet and just speaks of a beer which was cheaply made. The Pale Ale is better, drinkable but not a buy again. Next up is the tripel.

7. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

If a guy dresses as a pinata in a room full of drunks, he deserves to get eight shades of shit beaten out of him, right? How else are you going to get to all that delicious candy? Most hilarious bar fight I've ever seen.

8. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I just realized that if I lit that house on fire and burned it to the ground all my relatives could stand around with a puzzled look on their faces and wonder where the bloody fuck they were going to be staying and still grouse at me about the poor accommodations. But I could jet away to the Bahamas....if only I carried insurance on that place.

Damn. I should have thought about this earlier. Who want's to pay premiums on a house you never use? It's uninsured.

Isn't buying insurance kind of like gambling against your own stupidity? I've spent well over $100K in my life on insurance...health, auto, life, homeowners and never once filed a claim or had one filed against me.

Just thinking about all that lost money is making me an angrier drunk.

The firearms will come out soon and some poor possum will pay for my displaced anger. Either a possum or my neighbor's security light, that light has been pissing me off for quite some time.

9. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Fucking... Ahhhh!

Milk bone!

Rawr!

Drunk... Bar! Me go to! Yeah!

10. The Skirt

The Skirt
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

F-in A. I'm with Blue Dog. I hate Halloween. Long story. Screw it.

But you know what makes it all better? Svedka and Hanson's soda. I recommend the pomegranate or mandarin orange with vodka. Makes it fizzy and flavorful without all of the caffeine that makes me twitch while I'm trying to get my drunk sleep on later.

I'm trying to watch True Blood and indulge in what little macabre fantasy I care to give way to on this Allhallows Eve, and HBO is killing my buzz between episodes with commercials for Taking Chance and By The People. Seriously, that shit is way too tear jerking/serious. Or maybe I'm pms'ing. I hate estrogen.

I can't tell if I need more booze or less booze. Since I can't tell that probably means less, but I'm going to go get more.

Mmmm... True Blood is back on... Pam cracks me up.

11. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

REaply! ARRRR! Space pirate in the MOTHER FUCKER!

Do any of yall even give a crap aboujt the goddman space stations? If any thing, they are a bunch of BULLCRAAP.

Up is the best movie of the last 20 years.

12. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Cinemax hates the Japanese. ARRRRRR!!!!

Pirates! ARRRR!!! Fucky yeah!

I mean, seriously, I don't give two fucks about global warming, but I'lll be godambed if I sit around and not watchi the motherfucker sync itself with Bravo TV.

I hate Top Douche.

Does anyone else think Megaman is the most underarted superheor of the last fuxking mellinium?

Megaman 2 is the fucking man.

13. LM225

LM225
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

As luck would have it, I'm home working tonight, so there won't be any drunkenness on Halloween for me.

I would, however, like to take this moment to call out an awesome Halloween craigslist post my buddy just sent me (I'm not sure if he knows the poster or not):

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/act/1445936123.html

If I had thought of this/had a double amputee handy, there is no way I would be sitting here right now.

[​IMG]

14. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Wait, I'm confuseed- are you allowed to poast (roast!) stuff if its not kosher?

mean, in all honesty, who doesn't think tha t Up is the best movie of the year. Really? Eff you. Tex just ate my entire godamn kitchen plumbing, but you dont HEAR ME comparinginh mayself to Dominininc Rhodes.

He didn't even win the super bowl mvp..
    The Jews are gonna kill the fuck out of anyone who responds who is not an amputee! black Pepper and tabasco!

15. bicyclethief

bicyclethief
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Pam always cracks me up. That show has an amazing list of interesting characters. Maybe it's just me, but I would worship MaryAnn. How is she an evil character?

I was watching Saw II tonight and thought; it would be pretty fucking awesome to wake up in a mind game like that, sans the torture devices. Just to wake up in some maze where you had to work the clues to find freedom. I was thinking of a more hedonistic approach. Where it's me and the Swedish bikini team. I'd call it Strip Saw. Everyone but the person to figure out the current clue has to remove an article of clothing.

16. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Ah, True Blood is fine Halloween watching. Gotta love sex, telepathy and vampires all rolled into one show. And when in doubt, more booze is the way to go.

I'm on beer #10 and playing Wii Sports Resort with friends. The clock just rolled back to 1am again. I clearly need to make up for lost time.

Again.

Wait, the time change is confusing. Fuck it, I'll just drink another beer.

17. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

I mean, seriously:

Does anyone else feel weird when they watch "Beauty and the Beast" cause it makes them remember the first time they fingered a chick?

What?

18. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Played 36 holes of golf today. Been drinking miller lite since 10 am. Got the shamwow costume rocking like none other .... Not much else you can ask for life is good.

19. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: I stole Jim's idea from this week's "the Office". I was the popular social networking site known as bookface.

Not many people got it. People where Im from are stupid.

20. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm rocking out to Queen - Somebody to Love at the moment. Who doesn't love Queen? Honestly, they had so many great songs. One of my biggest (unrealistic) regrets is not seeing them live. Unrealistic because I was born in '81 and was too young to see them live.

Is anyone else super excited about the new Mario Bros coming out in a few weeks? Hot damn - I can't fucking wait.

Huzzah beer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.