Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Random Drunk Thread- Halloween 2009 Edition!

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Spoz, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I surprisingly stopped drinking around 2:30/3am, drank a gatorade and went to bed a little after 3:30, which is early for both accounts. As a result, I'm actually feeling pretty great right now...which means that either a) the hangover will be a creeper and I'll no doubt be back in bed by 3pm to try to sleep it off before round 2 begins tonight or b) the gatorade did its job and I'll be good to start round 2 early.

I'm seriously hoping for option b.

2. Vino

Vino
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I live in Australia and we are only JUST getting into Halloween so tonight I covered viking horns and myself in fake blood and hit the town. I really wanted to post the following on facebook but it's being a cunt so here it is:

I learnt a few important lessons tonight 1) fake blood and new white dresses don't mix 2) never EVER attempt to drink at the pace of von sanchez -" let's have the mexican flag, let's hav shots, lets have another round, don't get a glass of wine get aBOTTLE" oh god oh god, 3) EVERYONE loves El Barrio 44) the room will spin no matter what you do

Next year I shall have a marvellous halloween party

3. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And now tequila at 9.15.

4. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Mixing whiskey and tequila? You're an inspiration to us all. I could never start drinking this early, especially hard liquor - what can I say, I'm lame.

Bravo.

5. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm probably going to end up passed out infront of a gas station naked by 1pm. Halloween is awesome

6. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm very happy that I avoided the hangover by waking up still drunk.

7. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Goddamn, I feel like a new man. Three more hours of sleep, and a promise of my first-born to that gullible bitch, Satan, and everything is coming up Milhouse once again. Little does he know I've already inked that deal with Frank from down the street in exchange for that depleted ur...leaf blower. Yes. For a leaf blower.

My Dirty Sanchez costume went over surprisingly well. Even after I started wiping my poop moustache on girls' faces while telling them it was actual human shit.

"Why doesn't it smell?"

"It's a special, scentless brand. Harvested directly from the colon of an unwilling Vegan."

I will marry the first girl who laughs at that instead of wrinkling her nose. You're out there somewhere, my fecal goddess.

8. BakedBean

BakedBean
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm still recovering from last night. Right now I'm deciding where to go get some chow based on how I think it'll taste coming back up.

I went up to Addison, TX to the Flying Saucer with some of the other board members in DFW and hung out for a while, drank a good 8 beers (on top of a pregame of five Carlsbergs and two hydrocodones). Cool place but the music made it hard to hear a fucking thing anybody said. Still it felt good to go out and mix it up for a change.

For the record, we never did agree on whether it was worse to suck a popped cyst or to get a bukakke from your male relatives. Such was the nature of conversation; maybe the loud music was a good thing.

9. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Giddy I'm still alive.

10. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I concur. Although the vacuum running and people cleaning is never pleasent to wake up to. Commence drinking.

11. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night we got shitty on 90-minute IPA and won the Alehouse costume party. I felt like sheeeeeet when I woke up this AM.

Tonight we're headed to my buddy's house to hand out candy and scare the living shit out of the children.

I've got my full monster suit (hairy yeti ski onesi, devil/wolf mask, werewolf gloves, chains, and bloody latex body parts) my buddy is dressing up as a scarecrow and we've converted their garage into a mini-haunted house complete with fog machine and strobe light. Can't wait. (His neighborhood gets hundreds of kids while mine gets... zilch)

I made up 4 cookie sheets of Jello-shots, and I'm bringing two growlers of Octoberfest and case of Dos Equis. Everyone else should bring booze too and this is just the 6-10 pre-game before we head out to another bar to win yet another Halloween contest.

Hahahaha I love Halloween!

12. Warna

Warna
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I just got back from my university's football game. I drank until 5am last night and got up at 8:30 to go to the game. I'm going to take a nap and do it all over again tonight. I'm stealing a cookie monster costume from my brother. It's going to be sick.

13. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"I mean, whats the point of cleaning really thoroughly before a party? It's just going to get dirty anyways. Everyone will be drunk, it's not like they'll notice."

Drunken logic at its finest, as we sit around the tv screaming obscenities at Tebow and drinking heavily, "getting ready" for the party later today. HAHA. One thing has become abundantly clear though. I either need some serious food within the hour or I'm going down. Hard.

14. gtg2k

gtg2k
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I just now woke up, due to the combination booze/Valium/insomnia.

Starting off the day right with a lovely breakfast of champions: Milk, Frangelico, vodka. Good times.

Orson Welles it will be. It may not be as popular as Billy Mays, but after seeing an outtake where he was completely boxed, I think we have a winner. Also, I have a feeling that one will be a very popular costume. If not, then there's always next year.

15. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am moving on to bigger and better things.

Namely a 40

16. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That poor, poor bottle of Sailor Jerry is now half empty.

I think it's lonely.

I think it needs a friend.

What better friend than another bottle of Sailor Jerry?

In the meantime, I have a respiratory infection (at least I avoided the BaconFlu), and a chapter of OChem to learn tonight while my wife takes the kids out for candy. OChem + Sailor Jerry = I'm studying tomorrow.

In other (drunken) news, what percentage of candy should I charge the kids this year? 20% or 30%?

17. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bonus points if it's ducttaped to your hand and your still managing to type that.

18. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think that number is wholly dependent on how much Sailor Jerry you end up drinking. Wait on it.

19. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was so hungover today from last night that I was throwing up into the afternoon. I've recovered now, and after briefly considering taking it easy tonight, I'm about to dive into a 12-pack and go on a bar crawl in frigid Durango.

20. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Plan for tonight:

Get a few friends over to watch tonight's boxing on Showtime. There are two good fights tonight, a interim title fight between action fighter Antonio DeMarco and former champ Jose Alfaro and in the night's main event, Joseph King Kong Agbeko [King Kong is his name by birth] defends his bantamweight title against undefeated Yohnny Perez. I have been a big King Kong fan since he first won the belt in 2007, he has fast become my favorite fighter. I hope to be at least a six pack deep by the time the main event starts. Then after the boxing I'm going as Quail Man [thanks to the ideas of this board] to the bars downtown and getting fucking hammered drunk. Viva slutty female costumes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.