Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Random Drunk Thread- Halloween 2009 Edition!

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Spoz, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hubadub6

hubadub6
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Going to Santa Barbara's Halloween party tonight as Jimmy McNulty, for those of you who watch The Wire. My costume is a leather jacket, an undercover police badge, and Jameson. We'll see how this turns out.

2. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You lucky bastard.

3. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Mother dick.

My friends came by, then decided that they didn't want to do anything tonight because the weather is shitty. What a cockload of motherfuck.

Theeeeeeen, when I was deciding what I was going to do, my brother showed up with his kids, who of course were riled up on pizza and Pepsi Max, and they all want to play the Wii. Hey, no biggie, lets play fucking Nintendo.

After a couple hours of those maniacs, I'm ready to drink. But seeing how the town is dead because of the weather, I have no one to take my emotions out on but this place.

I just cracked a bottle of wine. I don't know how many beers I have in me, but its not less than 12. LETS GET FUCKING FUNNY DRUNK.

4. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, well, well look slike I almost missed it again.

Sorry to be late to the party, but i was delayed tossing down some vodka and red bull, and a beer, at my bar. I got home and had more beer and watched Band of Brothers with the Mrsanthropic. She's gone to bed, so I'll carry on.

5. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is she related to Father Cock?

6. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Him and Cousin Cunt. And I fucking hate the all.

Don't you hate when you are primed and ready to go, and everything is working against you? Its a good thing I went grocery shopping.

7. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a 12-pack of Yuengling and even though it's Halloween at a big party school (in other words, hooray for sluts!), I'm staying in because I'm terribly shy around women*. So I'm gonna pound these things in a couple of hours, and according to this website, I'll be somewhere north of .25 BAC. Sounds good enough to me.

* Don't hesitate to taunt me about this. I should be out right now. I'm devilishly handsome and have a 7-inch tongue.

8. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Eff that, man. Just go. Honestly, whats the worst that could happen? Drink your Yuengling, build up your confidence, and just go concentrate on having a good time, even if it means making an ass of yourself. In the grand scheme of things, who gives a fuck what other people think?

9. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At least I have an excuse for being home. Either the Mrs. would have woken up to find m gone, the colostomy bag would have filled, or the dentucreme would have worn off.

Right about now Toytoy88 should be cycling out of his moonshine and joining us.

10. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mister Boat Man, I ask myself this EVERY day. I think it's Sober Me talking. When I get enough alcohol in me, I can say and do whatever without a care in the world. But when I'm sober, I tend to overthink everything I do, which unfortunately includes my social life (to be fair, I'm like that with men and women equally, it's just a bigger concern with women for obvious reasons).

Hell, I'm killing this thread's buzz and turning it into the advice board. Carry on.

11. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

In all honesty, I was the same way when I was younger (fuck I sound old for 26). Seriously, I met up recently with an old semi-flame recently, and she said that in our short 30 min lunch, I said more than I did in the entire 4 years that I knew her in high school. I was quiet and shy and all of that other bullshit, and it did nothing but inhibit me when I went away to school. I was lucky enough to have a built-in friend group via the football team I was on, but if it weren't for that, I would probably still be a reticent jerk.

I know its not easy, man. But i promise you, any anxiety you are feeling is also being felt by the other party. People are self conscious, there is no getting around it.

goddamn it, its hard to be serious when Monty Python is on the IFC channel.

Anyway/..... fuck, what was I saying? I'm no good at this shit. Point is, suck it up and do whatever it is you need to do to suppress your anxiety (we can go into the pluses and minuses of crutches later), fuck what others think, and just concentrate on having fun. If your having fun, chances are others around you are as well.

12. travis

travis
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'm just been sitting here since i got off work, watching the Laker game and finishing off the remaining bud light in my fridge from last night (sorry it's not coors bluedog), then I plan on drinking some Black Seal Rum. I bought a bottle of it for 10 bucks last night, and holy shit it is strong.

Should be a relaxing night for a change, depending on how far into this bottle of rum I get.

13. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've got one more PBR left and a handle of Svedka. Staying in with the roommate tonight (he's got a shit knee with a rugby injury and no crutches) so we're playing Mario Kart and I'm waiting for the fuck buddy to get bored of her friends and call.

14. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No shit? You're a labrador?

15. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Almost, except my cock doesn't turn Coca-Cola red when I smell bitches nearby. And it extends MUCH farther, I assure you.

I don't hump random girls though, so that's a plus.

16. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, did you read my first post on here? My evening got derailed by a fucking dog. That ripped my shirt. And made me bleed.

17. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Why is everything about you?

18. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Lemme ask yall this:

Does anybody else just hate the entire holiday of halloween? I could give two shits about it. Lemme break it down:

Cons
    1) I don't like scary movies (Oooo, I pay to get sceered!!)
    2) I don't like shooting little kids that knock on my door with a bbgun
    3) I don't like paying a bunch of money so that I have the most swell costume of the bunch.
    4) Hate the colors and decorations associated with it

Pros
    1) Like drinking for stupid reasons.
    2) Girls dressing slutty is never not-good.

It looks to me the cons outweight the pros. Please, someone who likes this stupid shit, enlighten me!

19. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the fuck is wrong with you?

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That would be what is called TRUMP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.