Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Random Drunk Thread- Halloween 2009 Edition!

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Spoz, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoz

Spoz
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Well its friday night here in australia, so it seems you yanks have some catching up to do.

I'm also wondering if kratos survived last weeks beer and ambien binge?

2. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Re: Weekend random drunk thread

Alrighty, you drunks and girls who are drunks! Its that time of week again! Time to let a whole bunch of strangers know what kind of weirdo you become when you've had 2 or 18 beers.

I just got home from work, and I stopped on the way and bought a case of beer, a half gallon of vodka, and a bottle of cabernet. You will probably hear more from me later on tonight. For now, I'm going out to mingle.

Just FYI, this thread will go through Sunday morning, at which time I'll smash it with the same hammer that I use to smash my temple in my effort to chase out the devils that are causing my hangover. Have at it.

3. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm fucking psyched. I have the laziest Balloon Boy costume ever (which I proudly stole from this board). I will drink and be merry.

Everyone pour one out for my homie Kratos.

4. Bryan

Bryan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

sorority slam pieces + other whores looking to prance around + 18 handles of liquor + 6 cases of beer + 4 cases of energy drinks = "tonight should be a good night"

5. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yup! 16 beers, bottle of white wine, 3 ambien. I slept until 2 the next afternoon. Surprisingly, I had no hangover.

That being said, I have a date tonight and really wont be gracing this thread with my pure (read: fucked up) drinking skills.

6. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm planning on having a Blue Moon or twelve today.

7. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good choice.

I know I'm going to get harped on for this, but has anyone had that Bud Light Wheat? I find it pretty tasty for a barley water.

8. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I started drinking at noon thirty, but then about 2pm realized a nap sounded great. Now I am trying to get all woken up before jägerette comes home.

9. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I closed on my house last week, and got all moved in this week. The cable was hooked up today, so my intarwebz are up and running as well.

I'm going to celebrate with some Nattys tonight.

I'll probably take it sort of easy tonight, because I'm going to get blasted tomorrow for the UGA/FL game.

Go Dawgs.*

*Not that I don't have faith, but we suck this year. Boo.

10. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

16. See? I did win that bet.

Focus: if that's possible...
    I had planned to leave my house 30 mins ago.

That was before I got bombarded in the front yard by my neighbors pitt. Goddamn I hate that dog. I'm not bleeding profusely but he did nip me a few times and ripped my favorite fucking shirt. The piece of shit [insert your favorite racial slur here] didn't bother to come get him either... it was either risk him coming into my house (via the doggy door, he's figured it out) or walk him home.

An awesome night out with the girls got ruined by a dog that's not even mine. It's time for vodka. Fuck.

11. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In honor of Halloween and me probably having the Baconflu, I went out and bought a 12 pack of cherry Dr. Pepper and the 1.75L bottle of Sailor Jerry. I'd say 1/8 of that bottle is already gone.

12. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Goddamn it, my friends are running late, and I've drank 8 beers in the last 30 minutes while waiting for them. What a bunch of assholes

I might teach them a lesson and just switch to vodka. That'll show 'em! I'm not sure what, but it will all the same.
    Sailor Jerry is the effing shit. I used to drink nothing but that on college game days until I was told not to do that anymore. Jerry and 7up is almost as good as Old Charter.

13. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's too bad the local liquor store figured out how awesome Jerry is. It used to be that the 1.75L bottle was $25 (about $10 cheaper than Captain Morgan), but they've since adjusted the price up to $33.

Fuck it, it's worth it.

14. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So what, you will punish them by puking in their car? Nice.

I had a friend that punished his sister while drunk by dropping a log on her porch. Well, I don't know about you all, but there is no way to drop a log after hours of drinking. When he went out in the morning he saw that splashy result.

Fucker blamed it on me.

15. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

They have a locally owned grocery store in the town where I work that has a fucking unreal liquor and wine section, and their prices make it just that much better. I'm talking everything I've seen there is at least $2 cheaper than other places. For example, Jerry is $22 a half gallon. $22 fucking dollars! I bought a decent half gallon of vodka there today for $16.99, and a so-so cabernet for $6.99. Both of the brands that I bought are about $4 more at other stores. Needless to say, I'm in heaven.

Plus, the selection is better than any other store I've ever seen in the area. Yay, I found a picture kinda!

16. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nice of them to include you in the ads. I imagine that must be you in there, white, likes booze, looks like he could skin a gator with his foreskin. You know, a throwback to their best customer

17. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Please. As much as I like Chimay, I'd be doing myself a disservice if i didn't represent the silver bullet.

That guy is one of the owners. He's recommended more wine to me than I care to remember.

18. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nice

All I have is a Korean guy who overcharges me.

19. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    I JUST TURNED 21 TODAY

[stupidity]For surely, it will follow. Update to come whenever I regain consciousness.

20. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's still early here. I'm heading to the airport immediately after I get off work at 6, and flying over to Maui to enjoy the festivities with friends I haven't seen in months. Having a huge party at their house tomorrow tonight. Now their house used to be my house as well, and we have had a shit load of parties there. The house is the best fucking party house there is. Big open inside area with bar, sliding glass doors going out to in-ground pool, pool table covered by roof sort of thing, . It's going to be AMAZING to just fucking relax and party there without worrying about shit getting broken/stolen/'lost'. I haven't been this excited for a weekend in a looonnnngggg time. Maybe ever.

I'm sure at some point tomorrow night there will be a message along the lines of, "guys all got stupid drunk girl to jump off roof into pool. She missed...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.