Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread, 6/7

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Something for everybody! By which I mean, something for some people, if you like things below!

Ass!:

[​IMG]

Adonis belt!

[​IMG]

Music!

How y'all like me now?

#1 Nom Chompsky, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've got an easy day at work today. Unfortunately, the head boss's mom died and most of the lawyers here are going to the funeral. This means I will be left here alone to hold down the fort. I've also got court today which will eat up a good portion of my morning. My employer doesn't want me to work more than 40 hours which means I will be at 1:00 today. Afterward, I plan on having a drink and taking a nap before the girlfriend and I have to attend a party for her firm, where I plan to take full advantage of the free food and booze.

3. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

After tomorrow I won't see my wife for a week and a half as I'll be in Bulgaria and then the UK. Without supervision I am likely to work a 60 hour week because workaholic. I'm learning that she does even me out a lot. I'm kind of concerned about her being here on her own but she's a big girl. With that said the drinking tonight should be exactly what I need after today. 20 year old me would never understand the joy of a couple bottles of wine, grilling and scrabble, but I sure as fuck do.

I don't know if its the shoes (what?! you don't know me), the easy access or the ass, but I love this picture

[​IMG]

4. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't wait for drinking tonight. I want to enjoy some grown up drinking and fun.

5. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to a Jays game tonight and then playing in a baseball tournament all weekend. And baseball, means drinking. So, yay.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I am amongst the fringe element at Comic Con in Niagara Falls tomorrow night, heading there tonight.

I never thought I would end up at one of these, there should be endless visual hilarity. And yes, there is a huge Cosplay contest happening there.

7. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yay national free donut day!

8. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So we can post music in the drunk thread again?

In other news, I hate mornings.

9. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm playing in a kickball league, our first game is tonight. There are several unusual rules. The most prominent is "a cup in hand", you have to field, catch, and kick with a cup in your hand that presumably has some sort of booze in it. I'm looking forward to it

10. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Genius rule there.

This is like me when I show up to work on Fridays thinking I'll be super productive:

[​IMG]

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not going to speak for the mods or other TiBers, but I think you can post whatever you want in the drunk thread, including music. But, if you repeatedly post the same youtube video over and over of a song that "represents everything about your post you wanted to say without actually typing it out" instead of actually typing it out, or only post youtube videos, or post videos that have nothing to do with the current thread of discussion and are just songs you think are badass and everyone should therefore love them . . . then expect to get called out.

12. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh Nom, that first "JIF" may be the most perfect behind I've ever seen. Thanks for that.

Hiking and camping tomorrow. Ready for the weather to finally be free of rain and gloom.

13. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm terrible in those sort of leagues cause when it comes to sports, I'm pretty damn competitive. I was on a kickball team my first year out of college and we were good. We were undefeated throughout the season. Playoffs were delayed 2 weeks cause it snowed. So we had a bye to the quarterfinals. The game before us went to extra innings, so we were delayed and it was cold. Thus 80% of my team proceeded to get drunk and we lost to one of the worst teams in the league highlighted by two different guys on my team STRIKING OUT with runners in scoring position in the last inning when we were down 1. Yes, the fouled one off and then fucking whiffed. I was infuriated. I refuse to play on "fun" teams anymore. Co-ed softball, drinking volleyball, not interested. If I want to drink and fuck around playing beach volleyball, I'll do it on a Saturday, not pay $100-$120 for a league to do it. I'm on a volleyball team now with a couple former D3 college players and its just so much more fun.

14. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I play mens league hockey. That is all business. I'm as competitive as it gets, and I'm not really too nice about it. I play on a good team, and I am a good goalie. I expect to win, because I win often and have won quite a few titles. I am also a bit arrogant when I skate. I play to win, playing for fun is for sallies and people who suck.
    What I just said isn't hyperbole at all, I'm one of those guys.

However, kickball will be a nice change of pace. It'll be good for me to learn to chill out a bit and not take things so seriously. And really this is far more social. I'm sure at one point or another though my competitiveness will come through and I'll have to reel it back.

For me hockey is almost a bit stressful. Currently my team is on a 10+ winning streak going back to last season where we won the title. Hockey is my passion, and I enjoy it, however sometimes the stress is more prominent than the having fun aspect. I'm thinking kickball will be all about having fun, which I'm looking forward too. As much as I love to skate it'll always be more about being competitive and winning and thirdly having fun. Its fun when you win, it sucks to lose.

15. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Contemplating buying bar soap instead of my typical body wash next week, mostly for nostalgia. Does using bar soap as a 24 year old make me a hipster?

16. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

How in the fuck do you strike out in kickball? More fundamentally, how do you even have strikes and balls in kickball?

17. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

It doesn't make you a hipster. If anything, it makes you more manly. You know what's even manlier? Washing with straight lye. It only burns for a minute.

18. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seriously? Body wash is what my wife and daughters use. I don't think it makes you a hipster unless, after you use it, you douse yourself in pachouli oil...then again, maybe I'm getting the hipsters and the dirty hippies mixed up. Do the hippies even use soap? Where am I? Who are you?

Get off my lawn!

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I personally strip nude, cake myself in delousing powder and book it through a corn field. I let the razor sharp husks and leaves lacerate me into sterilization.

20. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I don't know if it makes you a hipster, but putting any more thought into bathroom soap than "what's on sale?" probably makes you a metrosexual, by contemporary standards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.