Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 6/28

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

[​IMG]

2. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of the other theories - and this one is as controversial as any - is that there was a vaccine being developed (this would be back in the 60s or so) and with the old-school techniques, they had to use chimpanzees. I saw a CBC documentary on it (so it must be true) and they would inject the chimps with something and then use their kidney tissue (if my memory serves) as the basis for the vaccine. And then supposedly some of the chimps were carrying simian immunodeficiency virus, which then mutated into human immunodeficiency virus once it was given to people, and the rest is history.

I can't comment to the specifics of the vaccine production but it makes a lot more sense that the disease started in a broader population base rather than one guy fucking a monkey. Some other theories were that hunters contracted SIV from handling / eating infecting dead monkey. The handling monkey blood seems marginally more suspect. But if you look at the HIV transmission rates for various acts, infected blood on an intact mucous membrane doesn't even warrant post-exposure prophylaxis and insertive anal intercourse is on the order of one episode of transmission per several thousand acts. You'd need a small colony of dedicated, life-long monkey-and-prostitute fuckers to get that ball rolling.

#802 ghettoastronaut, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ghetto, you're wrong again as always. Monkey fucking is the only possible way AIDS happened, simple. Vaccines and monkey tissue? Get that sci fi crap out of here.

4. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Nobody fucks monkeys and people, you idiots. You either fuck monkeys, or you fuck people. You're not gonna get some monkey pussy on Tuesday and say, "oh, let me call Charlene on Thursday."

I know that's just a poorly remembered transcription of a video that was just posted, so please, yell at me in this thread about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.